That little puppy looks slim and long like the queen herself.  He’s cute.  Yowon is blessed with both her looks and height.  QSD wouldn’t look so great and cool if she isn’t tall enough, and Yowon certainly has more than that with her height of 170 cm.  This gif exemplifies her tallness can magnify the coolness appearance of the queen.

walkingj.gif

hey phetbo what are they talking about there? they really became close in QSD, I read one interview by UHM TAE Wong and he said at first they were very shy because that was the first time they met, but they eventually became close because of the long QSD

the little puppu beside her in the picture? is that a true puppy? wow I hope Yo won is a dog lover too , at least if I can't look  like her, we have similarities.

Lucky you… you got something similar to her.  Congratulations!!!

Guest anya0308

LEE YO WON" Thank you very much. Senior Kim Nam Joo gave a touching acceptance speech. My speech goes along those lines in content. During when I was filming the drama Queen Seon Deok, I was very confident, honestly as the film progresses my confidence dwindled, I has received a lot of pressure of stress from external & internal sources. Although there were any senior & elders around but however the filming was strenuous & taxing & there is a few time that I really wanted to give up all together but I thanked the people who has help me to keep going to the very end. The Directors Park Hong Gyun & Kim Geun Hong & the scriptwriter & in the 6 months the people who has to endure my temper, the team leader Kim, So Min & Hye Won, I am sorry & thank you. During the filming that I has never once throw temper but during this drama it flare up without realising, I am really sorry towards the staff. I really give my appreciated thanks & my management staff for 10 years then my family, I sincerely thanked them. My grateful thanks for looking after & concern about my welfare; my father & mother in law & grateful thanks to my parents. I really thanked the audience that made Queen Seon Deok to be well received. Thank you very much

LEE YO WON" Thank you very much. Senior Kim Nam Joo gave a touching acceptance  speech. My speech goes along those lines in content. During when I was  filming the drama Queen Seon Deok, I was very confident, honestly as the  film progresses my confidence dwindled, I has received a lot of  pressure of stress from external & internal sources. Although there  were any senior & elders around but however the filming was  strenuous & taxing & there is a few time that I really wanted to  give up all together but I thanked the people who has help me to keep  going to the very end. The Directors Park Hong Gyun & Kim Geun Hong  & the scriptwriter & in the 6 months the people who has to  endure my temper, the team leader Kim, So Min & Hye Won, I am sorry  & thank you. During the filming that I has never once throw temper  but during this drama it flare up without realising, I am really sorry  towards the staff. I really give my appreciated thanks & my  management staff for 10 years then my family, I sincerely thanked them.  My grateful thanks for looking after & concern about my welfare; my  father & mother in law & grateful thanks to my parents. I really  thanked the audience that made Queen Seon Deok to be well received.  Thank you very much

As a title role of the first female ruler, there’s no doubt she got a tremendous pressure not only from inside the production team, but also from the audiences with high expectations.  I’m so grateful of her endurance and efforts to withstand the many months of shooting to the end; otherwise I wouldn’t experience the most fascinated drama of my life.  Her hard work is paid off.   I’m very proud of her achievements, which ripped 6 awards for her role.  Her performance is among the best of the best, as a result of widespread recognitions from her peers and critics.

Photbeo, thx for the pics, those are Ragello Autum right?

Lee Yo Won seems fresh n chubby... :lol:

holiday makes him gain some weight.. LOL

and, i make a Movie Clip about Lee Yo Won n Kim Nam Gil (plus Kwon Sang Woo in it)

this is my editing combining BAD LOVE and BAD GUY, and of course Queen Seondeok scene in it.

hope you like it, thi is the Video : YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK

Guest Deokman_7272k

As a title role of the first female ruler, there’s no doubt she got a tremendous pressure not only from inside the production team, but also from the audiences with high expectations.  I’m so grateful of her endurance and efforts to withstand the many months of shooting to the end; otherwise I wouldn’t experience the most fascinated drama of my life.  Her hard work is paid off.   I’m very proud of her achievements, which ripped 6 awards for her role.  Her performance is among the best of the best, as a result of widespread recognitions from her peers and critics.

our favorite actress is also human after all.... you know I was devastated I accidentally deleted all photos I taken duirng QSD's last moments here in the Philippines, it's for my QSd and challenge of TV photography hub....

Anyway I really miss Lee Yo Won now and I enjoy watching Youtube because of her...

wew... my video is blocked in some country : Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Malaysia, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Venezuela

becoz of Copyright of back ground music...

OK it doesn't matter, i Reupload another one with different BGM : YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK 2

---

EDITED---

someone from Philipines send me message on youtube becoz he want to wacth the video. but unfortunately it was Blocked in Philipines.

so, beside the second version (using different BGM), i upload the Original Video on Facebook,

so you still can wacth it.

i really like the original with english BGM than the second where i replace the song..

becoz the feeling is really suit to the scene n story..

check this out : FACEBOOK VIDEO LINK

our favorite actress is also human after all.... you know I was devastated I accidentally deleted all photos I taken duirng QSD's last moments here in the Philippines, it's for my QSd and challenge of TV photography hub....

Anyway I really miss Lee Yo Won now and I enjoy watching Youtube because of her...

Ohh no… you can’t complete the hub then.  Sorry to hear that.  Maybe you can capture the images from DVDs and change its original title to “QSD DVD Capturing” or something.

You know I’m thinking to create a website for Yowon, but I’ll need a lot of help from you guys to make it happens.  Together, we can do an amazing looking homepage dedicated to our queen - the complete collections of her CFs, videos, images, news, translations, biography, tidbits, etc.  It will be a lot of fun, but also tons of works.

Ninimi, I didn’t know you’re Nihawmanini at youtube.  Thanks for those video clips.

Thank you so much for the pictures, Phetbeo.  I love the modeling photos.  She’s real pretty!

Guest yowon1980

Ohh no… you can’t complete the hub then.  Sorry to hear that.  Maybe you can capture the images from DVDs and change its original title to “QSD DVD Capturing” or something.

You know I’m thinking to create a website for Yowon, but I’ll need a lot of help from you guys to make it happens.  Together, we can do an amazing looking homepage dedicated to our queen - the complete collections of her CFs, videos, images, news, translations, biography, tidbits, etc.  It will be a lot of fun, but also tons of works.

Ninimi, I didn’t know you’re Nihawmanini at youtube.  Thanks for those video clips.

Thank you so much for the pictures, Phetbeo.  I love the modeling photos.  She’s real pretty!

i really miss our queen so much were did u get this photo