9 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Choi Kyu Jin (Hee-soo) in his interview: "LeeYoWon sunbaenim is the actress with so much charisma"

Twitter

I really feel you, Hee-soo ah, so much charisma: 

ezgif-3-1cc63fde5a.gif

:tongue::lol::D

ahhh Hee-Soo what is his twitter account?

@yanki sorry, I don't know his twitter account. An account in Twitter randomly translated ASC cast's interview, and what I posted earlier is the only part she translated from Hee-soo's interview. You really like him, don't you? :lol: you even shipped him with JH, the oddest ship in ASC :D... he's cute! 

More photos of LYW in Netherlands:

24775008_1193375367428727_43049120077565

24312617_1193375390762058_41635697966935

24900268_1193375407428723_97462240785130

FB

• Like 2

7 hours ago, QSD said:

Prelin coat ROH174020 – 456 USD

As you can see Yowon is the model herself for this brand, but they still posting another model instead and hiding her face in the process.

Is the photo from their sales website? Does Prelin use Jo In Sung's images to promote the clothes on that? 

I wonder why Prelin rarely appears in LYW's wardrobe in dramas or events. If LYW is their model, they should take advantage of her public appearance to promote their clothes. Not appearing in dramas is understandable, the cost is high, but at least they can afford LYW's wardrobe in public events or at the airport, right? ^_^ another possibility is it's because of their contract with LYW.

45 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

@yanki sorry, I don't know his twitter account. An account in Twitter randomly translated ASC cast's interview, and what I posted earlier is the only part she translated from Hee-soo's interview. You really like him, don't you? :lol: you even shipped him with JH, the oddest ship in ASC :D... he's cute! 

Hahaha yeah but he doesn't get much attention so I feel a bit bad for him lol.

3 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Is the photo from their sales website? Does Prelin use Jo In Sung's images to promote the clothes on that? 

I wonder why Prelin rarely appears in LYW's wardrobe in dramas or events. If LYW is their model, they should take advantage of her public appearance to promote their clothes. Not appearing in dramas is understandable, the cost is high, but at least they can afford LYW's wardrobe in public events or at the airport, right? ^_^ another possibility is it's because of their contract with LYW.

Yes, the photo is from the eshop site.  Prelin posted only a few images of him on the sales website, like Yowon's.  She did feature their clothes on Ms Temper and NL.  Probably not on ASC as I haven't seen any.  Maybe it's a contract she won't promote their wardrobe at public events so she can wear anything she wants to.

On 12/7/2017 at 2:28 AM, QSD said:

May, what did the fan say here?  Thanks.

She said Yowon’s face is small, she  looks young and pretty. She’s very nice, after 12 hours of flight she should be very tired, I took pictures at aside after I gave her the gift. She looked at the card first, after reading it she approached me for a photo, I felt like I’m dead, my hand was shaking, and my expression was probably uglier than crying. She also asked did I live here, dami was shocked seeing there’s fan in here haha. I’m sooo happy, it’s so worthy to go there. Wish her all the best in work ( and playing), love you 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, QSD said:

What?!  You're going to write fanfic for Hee Soo and JH?  Can't wait to see @yanki's reaction on this.

I guess HS would make ramen noodles for her until she's sick of it.

Hahaha Actually, I am not really sure what my reaction will be because I've never read a fanfic no matter how much I love a couple. :lol:

1 hour ago, may2429 said:

Sorry for belated response, I’m stuck in writing a story about Hee Soo and Jung Hye lol. Any idea what will Hee Soo do when pursuing JH? Both of them were naive in my story haha

Ask Yanki! she's the captain of this ship... you two can do collaboration in writing this fanfic, and post it here! I can't imagine how this odd ship is sailed :lol:

I 2nd QSD, HS may cook various types of ramen for JH, serve it with instant coffee... when she's fed up, he can give her bread or Ddeokbokki. Occasionally invite her to the sauna.

More photos from Netherlands: 

24796555_1193905394042391_52424945108632

24774820_1193903844042546_17766291840701

FB

She looks lost in 2nd photo :lol:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, may2429 said:

Sorry for belated response, I’m stuck in writing a story about Hee Soo and Jung Hye lol. Any idea what will Hee Soo do when pursuing JH? Both of them were naive in my story haha

Cook ramen for her and if he know any other recipe that JH never tried before, then cook it for her LOL. He can give it to her while she's at her spa or her house, then run the moment she take it :lol:

Ask Yanki! she's the captain of this ship... you two can do collaboration in writing this fanfic, and post it here! I can't imagine how this odd ship is sailed :lol:

I 2nd QSD, HS may cook various types of ramen for JH, serve it with instant coffee... when she's fed up, he can give her bread or Ddeokbokki. Occasionally invite her to the sauna.

Hahaha yeah, the best way to JH's heart is through her stomach LOL

I am also surprised, I thought this ship sunk long time ago haha but then again everything was left open for shipper in ASC.

2 hours ago, may2429 said:

I also ship them.:wub:

I want to read your fanfic!! Please post it here.LOL :lol:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, yanki said:

I am also surprised, I thought this ship sunk long time ago haha but then again everything was left open for shipper in ASC.

I start the story already, it’s in Chinese though.

Now I know the pain of writing lol.

“ We should buy Ramen ingredient in the market first before going to your house. Do you have Ramen at home?”

” Of course. Ah, I can cook Ramen for you too.” Jung Hye remember she used to cook Ramen for Soo Gyum, he said it’s delicious.

” No need, no need!” 

“ What do you mean by shaking your head so fast upon hearing my suggestion eh?” Jung Hye peered at Hee Soo.

” I don’t want to become the first person to die at once after eating Ramen.....HAHAHA....!” Hee Soo stick out his tongue to pretend as dead meat.

Jung Hye drove with a hand, another hand was hitting this little rascal.

PS: it seems more ppl are shipping SGxJH , from the response of two ships I wrote. SG one was short

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1