On 11/24/2017 at 9:24 PM, may2429 said:

A few years younger guy would be easier for the audience to accept. (Not >10 years old) 

I think as long as the story is reasonable, audience is willing to accept despite the age gap. 

"Secret love affair" is an example. The drama is about "Oh Hye Won, a 40 year-old successful career woman who begins a love affair with Lee Sun Jae, a 20 year-old innocent young man and genius pianist". I may have a look at this drama... :D veteran actress and good young actor were in the drama. 

The age gap here is even bigger than JH & SG in ASC, and it was abt "cheating/ affair". But this cable drama had good rating and received many national awards.

LYW herself also starred in "blue mist" where she had love affair with an Ajushi :lol: the drama was put in debate during the time it was airing, but somehow it made LYW name known by the public. 

JH & GS is a bit special, because they were "step mom - son", but after JH got divorced with BS, they were literally strangers. So, there is no rule or moral against them being together. Just, the story is abt 3 ajummas and their revenge, they didn't want to focus much on the romance or create unnecessary controversy.

• Like 3

Wow, didn't know there's such a drama, and good one at that.  Now I want to see our queen playing one someday, not necessary having an affair like "Secret Love Affair", just something like a legit noona romance.

• LOL 1

13 hours ago, QSD said:

Rochas Appliquéd silk shirt – 1,152 USD

Rochas Floral Lace Pencil Skirt – 1,170 USD

Ah they are so expensive :-o

I wonder if she owns them or just put on to her by her stylist? I watched a drama in my country where the actors had to wear everything they are wearing to the stylist after the event although some of them were deducted to their fees.

Just thought I should share :wub::wub:

23843151_1219072214903646_58471176566520

• Like 2

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 13-19, 2017 » Dramabeans Korean drama recaps

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-13-19-2017/

Sorry for this delay. Avenger social club reached an all time high of 6.3% rating with its final episode. Congrats to cast and crew for the good work! :D

• Like 2

On Friday, November 24, 2017 at 11:39 AM, vaiduakhu said:

Simple uniform still has room for expensive purses, watches, ear-rings... :lol:

My wish is she takes a police/detective or lawyer/judge role. I think lawyer/judge has higher possibility (because LYW says she doesn't like action scenes much). Her character can be cool, smart and bad-a$$, butt-kicking as the same time. :wub:

OOPS... forget that we're talking abt poor woman here. Lwayer/judge can't be that poor. :D LYW fan is hard working in searching for poor role for her. She will be teary if she knows this. :lol:

I like this idea.  If she doesn't like action scenes maybe a prosecutor then.  

Reason? Cos lawyers/prosecutors always go together with trench coats. :tongue:

LYW with her height and slim figure will surely look good in them ->> QSD will not be at a loss. Also trench coats work best in spring, so it means we can get a winter break and then a new drama from her.

WIN WIN FOR ALL :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, QSD said:

Wow, didn't know there's such a drama, and good one at that.  Now I want to see our queen playing one someday, not necessary having an affair like "Secret Love Affair", just something like a legit noona romance.

Perhaps, LYW should step out of her comfort zone with friendly roles and safe relationship, and try more challenging roles. Then, your and yanki's wish for dongseng-noona romance is not too far away. :lol:

1 hour ago, etlc said:

I like this idea.  If she doesn't like action scenes maybe a prosecutor then.  

Reason? Cos lawyers/prosecutors always go together with trench coats. :tongue:

LYW with her height and slim figure will surely look good in them ->> QSD will not be at a loss. Also trench coats work best in spring, so it means we can get a winter break and then a new drama from her.

WIN WIN FOR ALL :D

Key word we were talking abt is "poor", chingu! Lawyers/prosecutors can't be poor. And poor ppl can't afford trendy coats. 

Haha, LYW fan is hard to be satisfied: asking for poor role, but at the same time, demanding bada$$, smart woman with cool outfits. These characteristics can't be put at the same sentence, guys. :D (except she's a spy who pretends to live a poor life to catch criminals, but in fact, she's the chief of a detective office or police station. MY WISH! )

• LOL 3