BTW.. for those who haven't watched this movie like me.. I found it on gooddrama.net.. \:D/ :DWatch Legendary Fist (Movie) online

Legendary Fist (Movie)

http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-movie/legendary-fist-movie

Other movies of LYW..
  • Watch A.F.R.I.K.A (Movie) online

A.F.R.I.K.A (Movie)

Korean Movie Four young women hit the road to search for adventure and to escape from their stressful lives. However, when the quartet find a gun in their borrowed car, it inspires… [More]

• Watch May 18 (Movie) online

May 18 (Movie)

Korean Movie The film is based on the massacre at Gwangju on May 18. It occurred when President Chun Doo-hwan tried to eliminate any rebels by using military force . Min Woo… [More]
  • Watch Surprise Party online

Surprise Party

Korean Movie How do you go about detaining a total stranger for 12 hours? This is what Ha-young (Lee Yo-won) has to do for her best friend, Mi-ryung (Kim Min-hee). Mi-ryung has… [More]
  • Watch Take Care of My Cat (Movie) online

Take Care of My Cat (Movie)

Korean Movie The movie chronicles the lives of a group of friends — five young women — a year after they graduate from high school, showing the heartbreaking changes and inspiring difficulties… [More]
  • Watch The Recipe (Movie) online

The Recipe (Movie)

Korean Movie A man on deathrow wants to taste "doenjang jjigae" (a spicy Korean bean paste stew) before he dies. Television producer Choi Yu-Jin (Ryoo Seung-Ryong) hears of the inmate and researches… [More]

• Watch When Romance Meets Destiny online

When Romance Meets Destiny

Korean Movie Two brothers, Kwang-sik and Kwang-tae, have very different attitudes toward women. Kwang-sik is extremely shy and can't say a word to a woman. But Kwang-tae is a playboy who just… [More]
    • Watch Suspect X (Movie) online

Suspect X (Movie)

Korean Movie Seems to be an ordinary math teacher in high school, Suk-go is indeed a brilliant mathematician. In his dull life, seeing Hwa-sun is the sole happiness for him. Hwa-sun is… [More]
  • Like 1

Just helping Phetbeo reach the 500th page.. :D

Our beautiful & lovely Princess Seo Yoon.. You all know her, right??? :D

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3

Choi Seo Yoon.. What kind of princess/person is she..
44cf.jpg
DP: You spent your personal assets during the IMF too. This is the last of your personal assets.
SY: If the tree falls, the birds has no branch to sit on. SJG is the tree I have to protect.

r9ev.jpg
I don't really get along with Seo Yoon. But there is something you didn't see, Tae Joo. When I was in the hospital after giving birth to MH she came to visit me every day & massage my swollen arms & legs. She also got me medicine to reduce the swelling on my face.
57wj.jpg
SM: Even Seo Yoon came to see me with flowers..
as8l.jpg
SJ: Don't drive. Your driving is pretty bad. You're not good at drinking but you have a lot of pride.. When you're angry or upset, don't try to feel better by eating. You get indigestion a couple times a week.
hm15.jpg
A new doctor came to the cardiology department in Sung Jin Medical Center. He will take care of you starting next week. I already talked to him.
He asked me to help you with your styling.

p9n0.jpg
I'm going to request for Sung Jae's parole next year. I'll put him in charge of SJ Research Institute, return him to SJ Academy & I'll give him the scholarship foundation. I'll make sure he marries a good person & he will live close by because he's my little brother. The last three days of Dad's in the hospital.. & my heart that hated you of it.. I don't want Sung Jae to have that feelings towards me so I brought him in.

drxk.jpg
I didn't tell anyone about the things we discussed when we were drinking. And it'll be the same for today too.
3jv4.jpg
SY: When we went on vacation together when we were little I organized your room. I hid the photos of women in bikinis for you too.
32u9.jpg
SM: I remember the day when WJ was leaving for Europe.  SY was busy working to stop WJ's appearance in the prosecutor's office. She got sick for three, four days after WJ left.  She must have gone through a lot at such young age.
n4i3.jpg
SY: The people at the pager & PCS divisions in SJ Telecom are on unpaid leave now.  We're supposed to bring them back when we start the fiber optic cable division next year so please keep the promise we made with them.
h271.jpg
Send a few employees to the mortuary for Congressman Kim. His family must be having a tough time from his sudden death. I'd like to help.
zwa0.jpg
SJ: You told me when you do something wrong or something to be sorry about you feel better when the other person gets angry & yells at you. I remembered my sister who stayed up all night to help me with summer assignments.
lvc8.jpg
Seo Yoon is a picky eater so she didn't even touch anything briny, like seaweed or seafood.

What do you think will be LYW's next character in her next drama??? Mmm.. I don't think she will play a rich heiress character again soon.. Mmm.. perhaps a fierce prosecutor will be a good one.. Ahh.. can't really think of a good one now.. need to rest my brain now.. I was so busy today.. #:-S  It's a good thing though.. :D 

Goodnight everyone.. :-h