3 hours ago, QSD said:

You chingu remember a lot of things in QSD.  I forgot the whole storyline why CC checking on the boat for, is it something about the Qing’s envoy?  Also, I don’t recall BD asking for YS’s soldiers to help him either.  Aigoo… I need a re-watch!

Talking about DM sending BD away from the capital so she can resolve all the problems without getting him implicated, I love that ring scene.  It’s like an engagement for them, but a tragic one.

I don’t think it’s a problem to talk about her private life here, not that we know a lot about her.  However, to respect for her privacy, I certainly don’t want to dwell into too much on it either.  With that said, I still would love to see her family photos if someone like her bodyguard Alcheon who “accidently” posted online for us to marvel.  Vaiduakhu, maybe you can lure Erin to post one for us

Honestly, I have no clue what they were talking abt with CC, YS, BD and boat checking... ^_^

@Bluebelle, @Yanki, when was the last time you re-watched QSD? 

Errr... how can I lure Erin to post photos ? 

Btw, did Erin show her face in LYW's IG live last year? I only heard her voice with nice English accent. 

I know detective fan by this way or that way can dig photos of LYW and her family (even photos of her sister, lol, her sister is very pretty). I was shown a bunch of photos before and amazed at how fan could find them. But I'm too lazy to go that far... so, I'm content with whatever LYW is pleased to share with the public. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bluebelle05 said:

As far as I know (hehehe i haven't rewatched QSD in full yet) QSD and her inner circle including Chunchu know BD was innocent that's why QSD told him to control/take care of his followers before they become more problematic. I think he borrowed soldiers from YS to attack YJ right? but then before he can even execute his plan, the whole boat-with-no-people-on-board and Chunchu's assassination attempt happened (the latter was the last straw that broke QSD's patience), the royal court had an upheaval, QSD ordered Chunchu's uncle to thoroughly investigate the case and kill those who made an attempt in CC's life. QSD and BD had a talk and she still believed in his innocence but she knows his followers were all behind those schemes. She knows there is no way BD will not be implicated it's his followers after all so she told BD to get out of the capital first, she'll resolve the problems then call him back afterwards.

No. The Framed up thing happened before Bidam decided to attack Yeom.
QSD accepted Bidam and announced to everyone that she will be married to him. Bidam gave the books to Yushin later on and made an oath.
Yeom found out that Bidam gave the books to Yushin and decided to frame up Bidam to force him to take the throne.
The Chinese envoy came and Yeom gave them Bidam's feather fan.
QSD had a meeting with Yushin, Chunchu, Yonchun about the whole thing that's goind on. And they found out about the feather fan's message <<< This is when I thought why is Yushin not saying anything? Maybe it will help to clear out the suspicion if they know that Bidam gave them somthing very helpful. Bidam even went there to explain himself so he could've talked about the books.
 The Queen only asked him to leave later on after a failed assassination attempt to Chunchu, then Bidam asked Yushin to lend him soldiers to attack Yeom but we only saw Bidam attacking alone.

That's why I thought the writers were rushing the whole thing ahaha.

7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Btw, LYW has never officially showed her kids to the public, right? I'm curious how her kids look like now? other celebrities may show their kids on magazines, but knowing LYW, I better should never dream of it. 

Yeah I only saw a glimpse of her daughter in IG video. Seem like the daughter was good English speaker, it's almost as if she grew up in USA.

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

I think the last time I re-watched was around 2016 or 2017 after re-watching Empress Ki.

Currently, I am re-watching Six Flying Dragons (which was also written by QSD's writers) it's one of the best drama I've ever seen. Although you can still see some glimpse of QSD with the way they write the story. Mishil was first mentioned in the series, later on Bidam, QSD and Yushin was mentioned as well.

Funny thing because in this drama it seems they answered one of the questions from QSD (about who will win if Bidam and Yushin fight) lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, QSD said:

With that said, I still would love to see her family photos if someone like her bodyguard Alcheon who “accidently” posted online for us to marvel.  Vaiduakhu, maybe you can lure Erin to post one for us

omo! he did?! when did it happen? do you still have that picture? did our majesty had a meltdown about it (lol just kidding) Alcheon-rang that's insubordination you know?! HAHAHA Alcheon's mistake made a lot of LYW's fan happy for sure.

8 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Honestly, I have no clue what they were talking abt with CC, YS, BD and boat checking... ^_^

Errr... how can I lure Erin to post photos ? 

Btw, did Erin show her face in LYW's IG live last year? I only heard her voice with nice English accent. 

I know detective fan by this way or that way can dig photos of LYW and her family (even photos of her sister, lol, her sister is very pretty). I was shown a bunch of photos before and amazed at how fan could find them. But I'm too lazy to go that far... so, I'm content with whatever LYW is pleased to share with the public. 

Nah, i wanted to rewatch the whole thing after rewatching some of Yudeok moments but i got sidetracked by Reply 1997. Basically i just skip through episode if i want to confirm some things.

I saw a copy of that IG live on youtube, Erin's already a big girl. It's cute when LYW asked her to translate what she's saying so international fans could understand a bit. I pray to kdrama gods everyday that our queen would grace us another IG live ft Erin again.  

Wow @vaiduakhu, you are pretty well connected!

6 hours ago, yanki said:

No. The Framed up thing happened before Bidam decided to attack Yeom.
QSD accepted Bidam and announced to everyone that she will be married to him. Bidam gave the books to Yushin later on and made an oath.
Yeom found out that Bidam gave the books to Yushin and decided to frame up Bidam to force him to take the throne.
The Chinese envoy came and Yeom gave them Bidam's feather fan.
QSD had a meeting with Yushin, Chunchu, Yonchun about the whole thing that's goind on. And they found out about the feather fan's message <<< This is when I thought why is Yushin not saying anything? Maybe it will help to clear out the suspicion if they know that Bidam gave them somthing very helpful. Bidam even went there to explain himself so he could've talked about the books.
 The Queen only asked him to leave later on after a failed assassination attempt to Chunchu, then Bidam asked Yushin to lend him soldiers to attack Yeom but we only saw Bidam attacking alone.

That's why I thought the writers were rushing the whole thing ahaha.

Ahw arraseoyo chingu..you're talking about the "fan incident". There were just too many ridiculous things BD's followers did that it's hard to keep up lol. So why did Yushin not say anything to clear out the suspicion? The answer may lie in their conversation after BD gave the book. YS earnestly asked BD why did he gave the book to him, BD just said to call it a bribe, to ensure he can count on YS in the future and hope that YS would use it well. YS then answered that no matter if there is any ulterior motive behind BD's action, he shall accept the bribe with utmost gratitude. 

YS may trust Bidam but his confidence in him is not same as it was before. Remember their camaraderie crumbled after BD framed him earlier, he now questions BD's action (whether they are pure or with ulterior motives). This is just speculation on my part..sure he believed him later on when Bidam came to explain but for a second there - during the meeting with the gang he had doubts (what if this is one of BD's schemes? He's not the same BD that he knows after all? But did he really know him well though? BD's capable of scheming, YS learned it the hard way..so what if his followers successfully swayed him to the dark side this time? It was not really shown how much YS know about BD and QSD's relationship. Mostly, they just show the two of them having their conversation/romance privately, so YS did not know how deep BD's feelings for QSD, deep enough for BD not to take the crown away at least at first. So he had doubts, he simply can't vouch for him without question this time.

But ultimately, if i were to answer that question honestly, my answer would be why would YS say something to defend/stand up for BD? YS is a frustratingly uptight and sincere man. But i believe he is not a saint to forgive BD easily just like that because he gave him a book (no matter how precious it is). He's a flawed human too. He'd been to hell and back because of BD. He was sent to Baekje as a spy then captured and sent back to prison again. They were demanding for his execution and though he was right about the Baekje attack, BD and his followers refused to release him to fight in the war up until the last moment when they have no choice left. He left for war, came back victorious only to find out BD's going to marry QSD. Disregarding his personal feelings (that is if there's still left) for the queen, the political implication of that marriage sure shook YS. Sure he save Silla and he's popular right now with the people but BD will be more powerful (please correct me if i'm wrong guys, i think YS doesn't know about BD's oath to the queen about relinquishing his power when QSD's gone, i think CC's the only one who knows coz QSD gave him that secret order to slay BD if he doesn't follow through with his promise) So assuming YS would have this selfish side of him. I think it's logical for him not to stand up for BD this time. 

I rewatched ep 59, BD went with Yantak to the cave to spy first then approached YS for the soldiers after, but I didn't saw him go to the cave again to attack coz the Qing boat happened after that, did i miss something? What episode did the attack happen?  

Sorry guys, did we bore you with QSD talk? Sorry chingus hehehe but It's kinda fun having this conversation with @yanki though we don't have same opinion but it's fun having someone you can trade talks with about the drama. People around me don't watch historical drama, they are more into romcom & makjang lol and QSD forum i think is not that active? lol i was just too late.

Man, i think it would be fun if we could rewatch together some of LYW's drama, if not then i can only hope our queen would pick a new drama soon then we can dissect and predict new episodes together.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yanki said:

Currently, I am re-watching Six Flying Dragons (which was also written by QSD's writers) it's one of the best drama I've ever seen. Although you can still see some glimpse of QSD with the way they write the story. Mishil was first mentioned in the series, later on Bidam, QSD and Yushin was mentioned as well.

Funny thing because in this drama it seems they answered one of the questions from QSD (about who will win if Bidam and Yushin fight) lol

Wait, who would win?! hehehe i think if it's one on one combat BD would win. YS won't be able to keep up with BD's speed. But if let's say on an open battlefield with soldiers on each side, i think YS would win given his experience and know-how in battles. 

11 hours ago, QSD said:

cb35aasgb%25EC%2595%2584-vert.jpg?type=w29415616_552782888435219_227335146136036

The yellow/white outfit is nice.

Looking good Ms temper 1st-marriage couple! I ship this couple equally with the soon-to-be-4th-marriage couple lol, too bad the guy messed up and they divorced  :bawling:

LYW in that yellow/white outfit looks like a chaebol wife. I think this is a bias in me talking but how it is possible she looks younger and prettier in each photo shoot? Makes me jealous :bawling::lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluebelle05 said:

I rewatched ep 59, BD went with Yantak to the cave to spy first then approached YS for the soldiers after, but I didn't saw him go to the cave again to attack coz the Qing boat happened after that, did i miss something? What episode did the attack happen?  

Yeah he went to the cave with Santak to look at what the traitors were doing and saw that they were doing something in the cave. He then asked Yushin to lend him his soldiers so he can attack those traitors. And the ship thing happened. Then next Yeomjeon was walking on the forest and Bidam was following them, and started to attack them alone not with any soldiers or so, then someone tried to kill him and the whole drama started. The soldiers he asked from Yushin was never shown nor mentioned after that. I think this happened around episode 60-61.

Wait, who would win?! hehehe i think if it's one on one combat BD would win. YS won't be able to keep up with BD's speed. But if let's say on an open battlefield with soldiers on each side, i think YS would win given his experience and know-how in battles. 

The winner.

Spoiler

Yeah you are right, it's Bidam lol.

In SFD, there are two warriors that's a bit similar to Bidam and Yushin when it comes to skills.

The first one was like Bidam, he was fast and good swordsman that was trained by a strong master.
The second one had a basic learning but he was strong.

In QSD, Bidam and Yushin's first clashed - Bidam was pushed over by Yushin's attack.
In SFD the Bidam guy was sent flying by the sudden attack of Yushin Guy, showing how strong he is.

But in the end, Bidam guy was still much stronger than him lol.

Yeah I agree with you, if it's one on one fight Bidam will win, I think he can kill Yushin easily if he really wanted to.
But in terms of army, Yushin is invincible.... no matter how smart Bidam was, he lost the rebellion against Yushin.

• Like 1

Vaiduakhu, jk.  I don't even know her account to take a peek at it.  I am glad and thanks to a fan who following her got some pics there about her little sibling though.  It was a pleasant surprise!

5 hours ago, bluebelle05 said:

omo! he did?! when did it happen? do you still have that picture? did our majesty had a meltdown about it (lol just kidding) Alcheon-rang that's insubordination you know?! HAHAHA Alcheon's mistake made a lot of LYW's fan happy for sure.

Yeah, he did.  It was around 5 or 6 years ago.  You bet I sure do have that pic for life.  After he posted, some fans told him he better taking it down before the queen finds out about it, so he actually had deleted it.  Indeed, his mistake had made the fans super happy.

Now that we have seen a glimpse of her kid, I will share it here later when I get home.  I don't think the queen going to hunt me down anyway.

11 hours ago, bluebelle05 said:

Wow @vaiduakhu, you are pretty well connected!

It was long ago, when I first knew LYW and started searching info abt her, made friend here and there with local and int'l fan. They showed me a bunch of photos from social accounts of ppl around LYW (stylists, LYW's relatives, LYW's friends, LYW's sister's friends, LYW's hubby's friends...). At that time, LYW didn't have any social account, she "vanished" from the earth after a project and went MIA for abt 2 years. That's why fan thirsted for her photos, activities,...

They didn't spread the photos publicly though, only underground through private messages, knowing LYW would hunt them down if they dared post anything publicly. :lol: Too bad, I didn't save the photos and my accounts were lost, so I don't have any photo now. 

10 hours ago, bluebelle05 said:

Sorry guys, did we bore you with QSD talk? Sorry chingus hehehe but It's kinda fun having this conversation with @yanki though we don't have same opinion but it's fun having someone you can trade talks with about the drama. People around me don't watch historical drama, they are more into romcom & makjang lol and QSD forum i think is not that active? lol i was just too late.

Man, i think it would be fun if we could rewatch together some of LYW's drama, if not then i can only hope our queen would pick a new drama soon then we can dissect and predict new episodes together.

Go ahead, don't mind us.

I'm too lost now, so I have nothing to say. ^_^ Even when I re-watched the series, I only watched DM's important scenes and skipped most of non-DM scenes, so... 

That's a good idea, IMO. How abt Empire of Gold? That drama is simply a gem !!! My most favourite among LYW's business dramas. 

I haven't re-watched it since first time watching.

We had hot and tense discussion in the drama thread when it was on air. But in my experience, when I grow older and more mature (hopefully), my view of the world has changed, so I have different opinions and feelings abt the same thing as time passes. QSD is an example. I watched it when I was younger, my mindset was simple then, I disliked MS and her ppl (Chilsuk, her hubbies, Hwarang...), CC, BD because they were against DM with "bad intentions". But now, I understand the reasons, motivations behind their actions, and don't dislike anyone (still slightly dislike Munno though). 

@QSD share your photos with me too, pls ! haha

6 hours ago, yanki said:

Yeah he went to the cave with Santak to look at what the traitors were doing and saw that they were doing something in the cave. He then asked Yushin to lend him his soldiers so he can attack those traitors. And the ship thing happened. Then next Yeomjeon was walking on the forest and Bidam was following them, and started to attack them alone not with any soldiers or so, then someone tried to kill him and the whole drama started. The soldiers he asked from Yushin was never shown nor mentioned after that. I think this happened around episode 60-61.

The attack happened right after QSD ordered BD to escape but he couldn't do so without giving YJ a payback first. I'm not sure but I  think he was all alone because the original plan to apprehend YJ and the rebel at the cave got buried after the whole Qing boat/Chunchu fiasco.

Other possible scenarios why are 1) Qing envoy + Qing boat + CC failed assassination incident = destabilizing the throne. His followers are the main suspects and BD is their just cause for doing so. YS already have doubts after the 1st incident and with the other two incident it's not exactly far fetched if he refused to lend BD soldiers as BD might use them for other purposes 2) BD is already given orders to escape pronto which would mean QSD's order for him to take care of his followers was already bypassed/invalid, he doesn't have the authority anymore coz QSD will deal with it herself..during this time the Military Board were already busy keeping an eye on the houses of BD's followers awaiting for instructions to apprehend them but when Wolya give them the command they were too late, the followers already escaped.

5 hours ago, QSD said:

Yeah, he did.  It was around 5 or 6 years ago.  You bet I sure do have that pic for life.  After he posted, some fans told him he better taking it down before the queen finds out about it, so he actually had deleted it.  Indeed, his mistake had made the fans super happy.

Now that we have seen a glimpse of her kid, I will share it here later when I get home.  I don't think the queen going to hunt me down anyway.

okay this is hilarious! he must not have known how mama bear LYW is protective with her daughter's privacy or he wouldn't even dare to try LOL. Thanks chingu, this is the curse of being a new fan, i missed a lot of things! If sharing it here publicly would be hard then me and vaiduakho's inbox will be waiting with open arms LOL 

2 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

It was long ago, when I first knew LYW and started searching info abt her, made friend here and there with local and int'l fan. They showed me a bunch of photos from social accounts of ppl around LYW (stylists, LYW's relatives, LYW's friends, LYW's sister's friends, LYW's hubby's friends...)

That's a good idea, IMO. How abt Empire of Gold? That drama is simply a gem !!! My most favourite among LYW's business dramas. 

We had hot and tense discussion in the drama thread when it was on air. But in my experience, when I grow older and more immature (hopefully), my view of the world has changed, so I have different opinions and feelings abt the same thing as time passes. 

Me too! I'm following LYW's stylists and friends on IG and boy, LYW really do love to travel..I'm glad she have great friends whom she had known for a long time and whom she can be herself & spend time with.

I'm down for rewatching Empire of Gold! please join us @QSD and @yanki! when should we start @vaiduakhu

I agree as you grow older your view of the world will change as well..I used to zoned out/get bored with Empire of Gold before because of all the business talk but when i started working i suddenly realized how fascinating it is. The talks about stocks/ownership in Sungjin Group are just like Samsung Group in real life while the political issues in Night Light are somewhat inspired by the issues faced by the former SK lady president. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bluebelle05 said:

Ahw arraseoyo chingu..you're talking about the "fan incident". There were just too many ridiculous things BD's followers did that it's hard to keep up lol. So why did Yushin not say anything to clear out the suspicion? The answer may lie in their conversation after BD gave the book. YS earnestly asked BD why did he gave the book to him, BD just said to call it a bribe, to ensure he can count on YS in the future and hope that YS would use it well. YS then answered that no matter if there is any ulterior motive behind BD's action, he shall accept the bribe with utmost gratitude. 

YS may trust Bidam but his confidence in him is not same as it was before. Remember their camaraderie crumbled after BD framed him earlier, he now questions BD's action (whether they are pure or with ulterior motives). This is just speculation on my part..sure he believed him later on when Bidam came to explain but for a second there - during the meeting with the gang he had doubts (what if this is one of BD's schemes? He's not the same BD that he knows after all? But did he really know him well though? BD's capable of scheming, YS learned it the hard way..so what if his followers successfully swayed him to the dark side this time? It was not really shown how much YS know about BD and QSD's relationship. Mostly, they just show the two of them having their conversation/romance privately, so YS did not know how deep BD's feelings for QSD, deep enough for BD not to take the crown away at least at first. So he had doubts, he simply can't vouch for him without question this time.

But ultimately, if i were to answer that question honestly, my answer would be why would YS say something to defend/stand up for BD? YS is a frustratingly uptight and sincere man. But i believe he is not a saint to forgive BD easily just like that because he gave him a book (no matter how precious it is). He's a flawed human too. He'd been to hell and back because of BD. He was sent to Baekje as a spy then captured and sent back to prison again. They were demanding for his execution and though he was right about the Baekje attack, BD and his followers refused to release him to fight in the war up until the last moment when they have no choice left. He left for war, came back victorious only to find out BD's going to marry QSD. Disregarding his personal feelings (that is if there's still left) for the queen, the political implication of that marriage sure shook YS. Sure he save Silla and he's popular right now with the people but BD will be more powerful (please correct me if i'm wrong guys, i think YS doesn't know about BD's oath to the queen about relinquishing his power when QSD's gone, i think CC's the only one who knows coz QSD gave him that secret order to slay BD if he doesn't follow through with his promise) So assuming YS would have this selfish side of him. I think it's logical for him not to stand up for BD this time.

When DM, YS, CC, and AC having a meeting with BD regarding the fan, only then YS knows about it coz BD confessing to it.

About EOG, sure we can re-watch that one once we’re done with QSD.  I don’t mind that we still discussing QSD for now.  I plan to catch up with you guys on it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QSD said:

Hide contents

Well, the queen really couldn’t blame us on these ones.  She can ask her kid about it.

However, if you wish, Your Highness, I would take them down in a few days later.

OK guys, don’t spread to the public site or any social media platform, eh.  Keep it secret!

Thank a lot ! where you found them? Erin's social account, I guess... hehehe. Wonder if LYW knows the existence of those photos.

Btw, Soompi is not public site? the whole universe already saw your photos by now. :lol:

I'm down for rewatching Empire of Gold! please join us @QSD and @yanki! when should we start @vaiduakhu

I agree as you grow older your view of the world will change as well..I used to zoned out/get bored with Empire of Gold before because of all the business talk but when i started working i suddenly realized how fascinating it is. The talks about stocks/ownership in Sungjin Group are just like Samsung Group in real life while the political issues in Night Light are somewhat inspired by the issues faced by the former SK lady president. 

Maybe we can re-watch EOG together after you guys are done with QSD discussion. I can only watch at weekend, btw. So, go ahead with QSD when your passion is still on fire, haha. 

Yup, when I dig deep inside the business world, many illogical or unreasonable things in EOG, Ms. Temper or NL actually happen in the real world too, so well...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bluebelle05 said:

I cannot watch anything until I finish re-watching SFD. Maybe next week will be okay for me to re-watch; Empire of Gold since it's also on my plan to re-watch list.

9 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

But in my experience, when I grow older and more mature (hopefully), my view of the world has changed, so I have different opinions and feelings abt the same thing as time passes. QSD is an example. I watched it when I was younger, my mindset was simple then, I disliked MS and her ppl (Chilsuk, her hubbies, Hwarang...), CC, BD because they were against DM with "bad intentions". But now, I understand the reasons, motivations behind their actions, and don't dislike anyone (still slightly dislike Munno though). 

Yeah. The way I view characters and a drama change every time I re-watch it especially after years has passed. Back then, I just watch for entertainment but as I age I started to noticed a lot of things.

When I first watched QSD... I was still a bit younger I honestly got scared of Mishil lol she was really great but after re-watching it now with my age I started to think that her acting wasn't as great as how I thought it was before, I even find some of her scenes as cheesy. The same goes for Bidam.

And there are dramas that I used to re-watch a lot of times thinking it's the best but now I couldn't even find it entertaining.

Wow! Thank you @QSD for the pictures.

So that was the picture that Alcheon posted on Twitter and asked to be deleted lol. I remember Yushin also posted a picture of Erin with him on his weibo account but was also asked to delete it hahaha.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, QSD said:

(please correct me if i'm wrong guys, i think YS doesn't know about BD's oath to the queen about relinquishing his power when QSD's gone,

Yep he doesn't know about it. He asked Bidam if the Queen knew about his plan and Bidam said no but Yushin still agreed to it. So I am just thinking maybe the attack with Yushin's soldiers didn't happen or that Yushin changed his mind and didn't lend him soldiers because Bidam was suspected at something.

7 minutes ago, yanki said:

(still slightly dislike Munno though).

Me too. Even after re-watching it, I still dislike him and still blame him for what happened to Bidam. No matter what good things Bidam did, he always turn it into something bad and scold him.

Still the death scene they gave him was so lame. I was expecting him to die in another way... not in just one little poisonous pin.

• Like 1

@QSD WOW! DAEBAK! Thank you! These pics are precious and rare! I'm gonna keep these pics in a vault or something lol And Alcheon looks so young! Is the baby in the pic the 2nd or 3rd child? 

Copy @yanki let's rewatch EOG next week after you finish SFD, i think i'll be done with R1997 by then also. 

I also disliked Munno. He could have raised BD a bit more affectionately rather than keeping him in a distance. 

9 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Thank a lot ! where you found them? Erin's social account, I guess... hehehe. Wonder if LYW knows the existence of those photos.

Btw, Soompi is not public site? the whole universe already saw your photos by now. :lol:

Some fan had actually posted them here before.  I just found out about Erin's account username when I posted the pics yesterday. 

Soompi is public but I mean to not posting outside of this forum.

Blubelle, the baby pics are for second child.  I am waiting for the third child images to surface someday.  Let's dig 'em out, chingu.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, yanki said:

Yep he doesn't know about it. He asked Bidam if the Queen knew about his plan and Bidam said no but Yushin still agreed to it. So I am just thinking maybe the attack with Yushin's soldiers didn't happen or that Yushin changed his mind and didn't lend him soldiers because Bidam was suspected at something.

Me too. Even after re-watching it, I still dislike him and still blame him for what happened to Bidam. No matter what good things Bidam did, he always turn it into something bad and scold him.

Still the death scene they gave him was so lame. I was expecting him to die in another way... not in just one little poisonous pin.

yeah, Munno's death is probably the most meaningless and silly death in QSD, like: come on, how on the earth a martial art master didn't have any clue abt a crafty man trying to poison him... But if he hadn't risked his life to save DM back then, we wouldn't have had QSD to watch, so, haha... I try to forgive him, knowing it's an old man with rigid personality. 

DM's death is the most memorable one for me, but Sowha's death is the most painful scene. Cheomyung princess's death is sad but Sowha's overall journey was just too painful till the day she died. She unconditionally dedicated all her life to raise, love and protect DM without asking anything in return. It's beyond loyalty. Mishil's ppl were loyal to her because she gave them wealth, fame or power; but Sowha literally received nothing. The woman deserved more! I genuinely want to know how they could be that loyal in feudal time. 

• Like 1