The co-actor she tried to defend is maybe not a famous actor, they fear for their career if they speak up. In showbiz, there are always dark and nasty secrets. 

I heard many popular dramas/movies get into plagiarism problem, sometimes it's true, but many times, it's because someone else want to ride the fame and get attention. Scandals (good or bad) are kind of promotion in term of name spreading. I have some contacts at a local entertainment news agency, and they tell me that many celebrities hire them to make scandals to warm up their names or to make them become a hot topic. Blurry photos taken by "stalking" paparazzi are the products by purpose in many cases. 

Btw, happy women's day, girls. :) In the dark light of events happened in K-entertainment industry recently, I wish LYW is always in peace in her work and life. 

• Like 2

I have no clue how many times, but I pick C. 4

Yanki would win this quiz. Bet she can list out which episode, at which time and who praised DM for "his" looking. I can only remember the scene Misil and her brother praised DM in their discussion, then Mishil told DM in front of her "you are handsome" or sth, lol . The Hawrangs also said DM was pretty, right? 

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, vaiduakhu said:

Yanki would win this quiz. Bet she can list out which episode, at which time and who praised DM for "his" looking. I can only remember the scene Misil and her brother praised DM in their discussion, then Mishil told DM in front of her "you are handsome" or sth, lol . The Hawrangs also said DM was pretty, right? 

Really?  I don't remember this.  Is it at the part where Mishil tells Deokman to "take off"?

Yes, the Hwarangs also said she's pretty.

3 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Hahaha no I didn't count them lol hahah but since 4 is the maximum then I will choose 4 lol. I mean they were referring to him as a boy the whole that she was a Nando or was the question about how they were saying she's a handsome boy? lol

That moment was really funny. Mishil came up to the room and the first thing she said was "Take of your clothes" Although I feel sorry for Deokman when the other Hwarangs were trying to take off her pants to see if he/she was really a man since she look prettier than most girls in the palace lol.

She was even able to fool Misaeng lol.

Ah the new clothes at least doesn't have prices that only royals can afford :lol:

Speaking of QSD.

Young Deokman had a foreigner friend, am I the only one who got a bit confused with their friendship? I thought Deokman had a crush on him although he was older. I was really sad when they had to separate, he did care for her and even wanted to bring her with them I was hoping to see him during her coronation but too bad they no longer showed him.

cattan+ajushi.png

He’s Cartan ajusshi. I also think deokman had a little crush on him. 

Hi guys, I’ve been a silent lurker and finally made an account now. Thank you for the updates, it’s a little hard stanning this queen coz the info draught is real but ottoke i became a stan and there’s no turning back now. She barely updates her insta save for a few ig stories unlike other actresses/idols but thank you for keeping this thread alive and make things bearable lol. You guys rock!

Edited by bluebelle05
  • Like 4

Oh, so Mishil only said "take off your clothes" to DM? okay... it can be considered as "you are handsome" in an indirect way (no one tells an ugly boy to take off his clothes in the first meeting, to be honest :lol: ).

5 hours ago, yanki said:

Speaking of QSD.

Young Deokman had a foreigner friend, am I the only one who got a bit confused with their friendship? I thought Deokman had a crush on him although he was older. I was really sad when they had to separate, he did care for her and even wanted to bring her with them I was hoping to see him during her coronation but too bad they no longer showed him.

Oh, I think she liked and admired him only, so she was excited to see him. Sad that they didn't meet again after that. When DM was still a nangdo, there were Mishil's foreign guests at the palace. At that time, I was kinda hoping he was among the guests, it would be a nice surprise to both if they ended up meeting at the palace. Too bad, they didn't make it happen. 

3 hours ago, bluebelle05 said:

Hi guys, I’ve been a silent lurker and finally made an account now. Thank you for the updates, it’s a little hard stanning this queen coz the info draught is real but ottoke i became a stan and there’s no turning back now. She barely updates her insta save for a few ig stories unlike other actresses/idols but thank you for keeping this thread alive and make things bearable lol. You guys rock!

Hello and welcome! Nice that our spamming encourages you to come out from the submarine. :lol: 

Hope to see you around here often and join our discussion,... nah, more like our talkativeness. lol

Sth unbearable happens to me at work recently, so I just come here whenever I have a bit free time to be temporarily relaxed. -_-

5 hours ago, bluebelle05 said:

He’s Cartan ajusshi. I also think deokman had a little crush on him. 

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought she had a crush on him, although it's normal since we all went through a phase where we also had crushes (just crush lol) and yeah, I was hoping to see him again but too bad they never did, I wonder what happened to him lol.

Her closest male friend when she was still a Nangdo was... Siyeol, she was braver than him lol. I felt so sad when he died even though he died with honor for killing the general of their enemy. When QSD started, I thought that Bojong will be part of the love triangle, since the young Deokman saved him and died her best to treat her wounds, too bad Bojong doesn't seem to remember any of it.

And yeah it's so hard not to have any news. I am amazed this thread last that long even though the rarely get updates from LYW and she often go on hiatus after her drama. Glad she made an IG account though.

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

Sth unbearable happens to me at work recently, so I just come here whenever I have a bit free time to be temporarily relaxed.

Yeah  it's really nice to have a place where you can just relax for a while. I hope everything goes well for you though.

At times like this, I feel like I understand why Deokman fell for Bidam ,,, ehe..

10 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Hello and welcome! Nice that our spamming encourages you to come out from the submarine. :lol: 

Hope to see you around here often and join our discussion,... nah, more like our talkativeness. lol

Sth unbearable happens to me at work recently, so I just come here whenever I have a bit free time to be temporarily relaxed. -_-

thank you!! i’m pretty comfortable in my submarine

but this thread seems fun that i can’t resist to join in

hang in there vaiduakhu! whenever im down i watch LYW’s more upbeat dramas like Ms temper and avengers social club, never fails to uplift me.

8 hours ago, yanki said:

And yeah it's so hard not to have any news. I am amazed this thread last that long even though the rarely get updates from LYW and she often go on hiatus after her drama. Glad she made an IG account though.

i think il just have to accept the fact that LYW is a reclusive queen lol Im pleasantly surprised when she did ms temper,night light and ASC so close to each other, can we expect another drama this second half of 2018?

@bluebelle05

Hi, welcome to the heavenly kingdom of fandom, where we can bear through the queen’s months of absence while she is on vacation.  Glad you can join in.  Hope to see you frequently.  I do believe she would come back by the second half of the year.  Hang on there.

It’s amazing you can recall that foreigner guy’s name in QSD.  I remember Deokman was really sad knowing Yushin’s getting married soon, and when Solwa brought her a wooden figure of Cartan, it made her smiling while tearing at the same time.

@vaiduakhu, hope all is well for you.  Re-watch the queen’s works to cheer you up, chingu.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, yanki said:

At times like this, I feel like I understand why Deokman fell for Bidam ,,, ehe..

Why DM fell for Bidam? because she could be temporarily relaxed when she was with him?... yeah, you got a point. But it was back to her Princess time, after she became Queen, he was the main source of her headache, so she fell out of love with him? lol

Thanks for cheering me up, chingus. Guess I should re-watch SBDH to find the sympathy. -_- I would feel frustrated if I watch Ms. Temper or Night Light, because basically, my situation is kinda similar, but I can't yell at ppl or kick their butts like Ok Da-jung or Seo Yi-kyung do. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bluebelle05 said:

thank you!! i’m pretty comfortable in my submarine

but this thread seems fun that i can’t resist to join in

Submarine is comfortable, but this thread has lot of fun, with lovely members (LOL, I'm not lovely; QSD,Yanki and others are), so come on, join us! :) 

I have a question: did YS fall in love with DM after he knew she was a girl? (man, this sounds creepy because you know, how he discovered it... :tongue:). I mean, he could kick her out of his team, because she lied to him abt her true gender; but he kept it a secret, even from Cheomyung, who introduced DM to him. Thinking again, he was so sneaky, lol...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, QSD said:

@bluebelle05

Hi, welcome to the heavenly kingdom of fandom, where we can bear through the queen’s months of absence while she is on vacation.  Glad you can join in.  Hope to see you frequently.  I do believe she would come back by the second half of the year.  Hang on there.

omg LYW must have heard our prayers, we are just discussing how she seldom updates her insta and boom she uploaded pictures just hours ago albeit promotional ones, but i’m not picky i’ll take whatever update she throws our way lol. She’s so gorgeous in those outfits but as usual i can’t afford even a single one of them.

I hope she’ll choose romcom next time. Ever since QSD up until ASC she always ended up alone (except for ms temper but it’s an open-ended one so i’m not so sure and i still haven’t seen HD) Well our queen rocks the strong-intelligent-independent-woman character who doesn’t need a man to succeed & be happy and her characters seemed alone but contented but still idk i just want her to end up with someone this time around, i’m not being too greedy am i? lol

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

Submarine is comfortable, but this thread has lot of fun, with lovely members (LOL, I'm not lovely; QSD,Yanki and others are), so come on, join us! :) 

I have a question: did YS fall in love with DM after he knew she was a girl? (man, this sounds creepy because you know, how he discovered it... :tongue:). I mean, he could kick her out of his team, because she lied to him abt her true gender; but he kept it a secret, even from Cheomyung, who introduced DM to him. Thinking again, he was so sneaky, lol...

thank you! and this thread is respectful & not toxic because everyone is being kind and lovely.

I’m a yudeok shipper (i also love bidam and alcheon but i’m loyal to a fault so i can’t bring myself to jump to other ships even after that wedding fiasco lol) and it’s been years so i can’t clearly remember but i think YS started to have feelings after he found out DM was a girl (i mean i can’t blame him if he couldn’t resist DM after that bath scene) He couldn’t bear to kick DM out so at least YS must have started to like DM then (well they are always biting each other’s head and fighting like cats & dogs and in most kdrama those characters eventually fall for each other lol) but what really made his feelings obvious was his reaction during the 1st war, when he thought DM must’ve died and he ran like a lunatic frantically searching for DM in that swamp. 

Edited by bluebelle05
  • Like 2

Great, finally, I live long enough to see a Yudoek in this thread. *whisper* sorry for saying Yushin is boring previously, I'd like to extract that statement :lol: . The most memorable Yudoek's scene for me is when he pushed DM out of the palace gate and closed the gate to block Misil's ppl. I think it's not only because she was his Queen and she needed to be safe for the sake of the country, but also because he still loved her. 

Yanki (a super hardcore Bidoek shipper) must be happy because she will have good time giving evidences why OTP should be Bidoek, haha. 

I'm an Aldoek shipper btw, and in local page before, no one bothered to fight with me, but tell you, it's like World War III b/w Bidoek shippers and Yudoek shippers, no kidding. I enjoyed that fight very much though, they wrote long essays to prove why their ship should be OTP. 

@QSD, who you ship DM with? Mishil? :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, QSD said:

@vaiduakhu, hope all is well for you.  Re-watch the queen’s works to cheer you up, chingu.

Watch the saddest scene of her drama :lol: Just Kidding!

4 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Why DM fell for Bidam? because she could be temporarily relaxed when she was with him?... yeah, you got a point. But it was back to her Princess time, after she became Queen, he was the main source of her headache, so she fell out of love with him? lol

Bidam gave her headache that definitely annoyed her and hurt her pride but not enough to actually do something to punish him properly. And still ended up loving him, enough that she was willing to abdicate and leave everything and spend her last days with him. Fufufu <_<

4 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Hahaha I wonder about that too. But yeah, even Yushin x Deokman love story wasn't cleared as well, it was really hard to tell when did Yushin fell for her and when did she exactly fell for him. He found out that Deokman was a woman when he saw her bathing (and it was LYW already not the young Deokman) then he said the reason why he didn't kick her out even AFTER finding out about that she was a girl was because he wanted to keep her with him/can't let her go.... so go figure lol

3 hours ago, bluebelle05 said:

I hope she’ll choose romcom next time.

Me too. And if possible, I hope she will act again with the guys from ASC (especially the ones I ship her with) lol

Oh the most memorable Yudeok scene for me was when he said "I Choose You!" to Deokman. I really love that scene and the way Uhm Tae Wong delivered that line was so good. IMHO Deokman fell for Yushin at that time, because that time she just found out that she was a princess. Her parents choose to protect the throne over her, they choose her twin to stay in the palace and abandon her and even after finding out that their daughter is still alive they again choose to protect the throne over her and even willing to kill her. Yushin's father also agreed to it for their own gain.  So I really love that scene where she was telling him all of it and telling Yushin of great things that he will miss by helping her but Yushin told her that out of all those choices he choose her instead.

I still think of that scene as one of my favorites in all drama.

Actually that was also the reason why I thought QSD has issue about being chosen lol. Later on the series, even though everyone doesn't like the idea of giving Bidam a position because they cannot trust him for being Mishil's son. One of the reasons she gave them was that: "He choose me, over Mishil"

But Bidam stole my heart the moment he wink at her, I board on that ship right away lol despite knowing it will sink.

I think the reason why I couldn't really ship Yushin and Deokman was because of Cheonmyeong. I actually like her scenes with Yushin back when the were just teenagers, especially that scene where he swore to served her. I cried when Yushin cried after Cheonmyeong's death (when Deokman told him it wasn't his fault but still they can't bear look at each other without feeling guilty) Uhm Tae Wong was really good in that scene, you can tell he was really guilty and feeling bad for what happened to Cheonmyeong, knowing that he turned his back on her but kept it bottled inside and in that moment it exploded. And he and Cheonmyeong had that certain bond, after all she was the first one to recognized him and accepted him despite his Gaya blood, so just imagine the guilt he was feeling at that time.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Great, finally, I live long enough to see a Yudoek in this thread. *whisper* sorry for saying Yushin is boring previously, I'd like to extract that statement :lol: .

HAHAHA it seems like I'm the only one who braved boarding the Yudeok ship. No worries @vaiduakhu Yushin is too uptight and stubborn so he comes of as kind of boring that I sometimes find myself being frustrated lol

Bidam is quite an interesting and layered character and those sad tortured puppy eyes he's giving QSD nearly made me want to jump ship, too bad he got swayed by his minions to orchestrate a plan to frame YS as traitor (was it because of the Gaya movement?) that made me come to my senses :lol:

Alcheon is quite faithful it made me think his love for QSD is more than that of a servant to his queen. That last part where he's visiting the tomb and paying respect to the queen when he's already retired, old and wrinkly warms my heart.

These three are ideal in their own way i guess i just prefer Yushin's kind of devotion than that of Bidam's (kinda scared with his all-consuming love ) or than  Alcheon's unrequited love :lol: (he should have made a move when the queen's still alive) 

The most memorable Yudoek's scene for me is when he pushed DM out of the palace gate and closed the gate to block Misil's ppl. I think it's not only because she was his Queen and she needed to be safe for the sake of the country, but also because he still loved her. 

Please don't get me started on how DM screamed hysterically as if her life depends on it in this scene after she realized YS is sacrificing himself for her and Chunchu.

Yanki (a super hardcore Bidoek shipper) must be happy because she will have good time giving evidences why OTP should be Bidoek, haha. 

I'm an Aldoek shipper btw, and in local page before, no one bothered to fight with me, but tell you, it's like World War III b/w Bidoek shippers and Yudoek shippers, no kidding. I enjoyed that fight very much though, they wrote long essays to prove why their ship should be OTP. 

I wish I've seen the discussion, it must have been interesting. I like hearing different opinions because it sheds a new light to a character that when I watch again a drama I'll see that side of the character I didn't see for the first time, the motive/intentions behind his actions and kind of understand where he is coming from and why he ended up doing the things he did.

Anyway, Yudeok/Bideok/Aldeok shippers were all aboard a doomed ship anyway because in the end she didn't end up with anyone lol. No one really "owned" her and she wasn't able to fully devote herself to anyone because of the crown. Shilla ends up winning. Shideok is the last ship floating (Shilla+Deokman). :bawling::heartbreak:

• Like 2

The most memorable Yudoek's scene

Man, where do I begin? 

1) The cave scene wonderfully explained by Yanki (omg you explained this so well, are you sure you are a bideok shipper?!)

6 hours ago, yanki said:

Oh the most memorable Yudeok scene for me was when he said "I Choose You!" to Deokman. I really love that scene and the way Uhm Tae Wong delivered that line was so good. IMHO Deokman fell for Yushin at that time, because that time she just found out that she was a princess. Her parents choose to protect the throne over her, they choose her twin to stay in the palace and abandon her and even after finding out that their daughter is still alive they again choose to protect the throne over her and even willing to kill her. Yushin's father also agreed to it for their own gain.  So I really love that scene where she was telling him all of it and telling Yushin of great things that he will miss by helping her but Yushin told her that out of all those choices he choose her instead.

I still think of that scene as one of my favorites in all drama.

2) The last hug at the gaya camp - when DM decided to chose the path of becoming a ruler, she also decided to stop seeing YS for she's afraid her heart would waver that she'll give up everything and go ahead with their plan to run away together. YS then decided to serve her as a ruler instead of loving him as a woman so as not to shake DM's resolve. "I chose you but you choose to become a ruler" that last hug was so heartbreaking.   

3) DM tending to YS's wounds after the Pungwolju tournament -  ohh the thrill of YS-DM-BD love triangle becoming more evident

4) YS getting married - i just love the angst that comes with it lol

5) QSD saved YS from BD's machinations - coz QSD's trust with YS never wavered even after all the accusations thrown in Yushin's way

6) When YS and QSD talked after royal nuptial announcement. YS congratulates QSD and then apologized for not being the "one" who can provide the console and solace she needs. It must have been a real bummer coming back victorious from the war then finding out the love of your life is getting married to your greatest rival. Nevertheless, YS man up, accepts their wretched faith (too dramatic am i?) and sincerely asked BD to give his all for QSD. That's real love right there. 

7) The final scene of YS and QSD in the cliff - In her dying moments QSD thank YS for remaining by her side after all those years. It was a sad but beautiful moment. "We walked along that arduous path together. And it was only possible because it was you. We once tried to escape, didn't we? Remember? Shall we do it now?" ommf i can't breathe.

It's been years and my memories about the details are becoming hazy but I still feel kind of sad thinking about the ending. Skipping through episodes searching for yudeok moments makes me miss QSD, i guess i'll be rewatching this series again for the next couple of days lol

So how about your most memorable Bideok and Aldeok scene? :heart:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

@QSD, who you ship DM with? Mishil? :D 

Mideok sounds good.  At least Mishil falling for DM somewhat on that "take off" scene. 

10 hours ago, bluebelle05 said:

Man, where do I begin? 

1) The cave scene wonderfully explained by Yanki (omg you explained this so well, are you sure you are a bideok shipper?!)

2) The last hug at the gaya camp - when DM decided to chose the path of becoming a ruler, she also decided to stop seeing YS for she's afraid her heart would waver that she'll give up everything and go ahead with their plan to run away together. YS then decided to serve her as a ruler instead of loving him as a woman so as not to shake DM's resolve. "I chose you but you choose to become a ruler" that last hug was so heartbreaking.   

3) DM tending to YS's wounds after the Pungwolju tournament -  ohh the thrill of YS-DM-BD love triangle becoming more evident

4) YS getting married - i just love the angst that comes with it lol

5) QSD saved YS from BD's machinations - coz QSD's trust with YS never wavered even after all the accusations thrown in Yushin's way

6) When YS and QSD talked after royal nuptial announcement. YS congratulates QSD and then apologized for not being the "one" who can provide the console and solace she needs. It must have been a real bummer coming back victorious from the war then finding out the love of your life is getting married to your greatest rival. Nevertheless, YS man up, accepts their wretched faith (too dramatic am i?) and sincerely asked BD to give his all for QSD. That's real love right there. 

7) The final scene of YS and QSD in the cliff - In her dying moments QSD thank YS for remaining by her side after all those years. It was a sad but beautiful moment. "We walked along that arduous path together. And it was only possible because it was you. We once tried to escape, didn't we? Remember? Shall we do it now?" ommf i can't breathe.

It's been years and my memories about the details are becoming hazy but I still feel kind of sad thinking about the ending. Skipping through episodes searching for yudeok moments makes me miss QSD, i guess i'll be rewatching this series again for the next couple of days lol

So how about your most memorable Bideok and Aldeok scene? :heart:

They are my favs! 

2)  I feel sorry for them.  It was a heartbroken hug. 

4) There’s a scene of them I really love it.  It was before the marriage.  I need to re-watch first to know what Deokman really saying.  I remember her tearing a river in front of him, knowing he’s going to get married.  Her heart was shattering to pieces that’s for sure.

7) It is a poignant scene hearing her saying all those words, a beautiful scenery on the hilltop, too.  It’s a memorable part.

• Like 1