42 minutes ago, may2429 said:

I didn't watch Bad Love fully, i was jumping here and there, considering the plot wasn't my fave. I think many mature women love to see Kwon Sang Woo at the time, that's why it is popular?

Anyway, is it true that Yo Won was making a rush decision in accepting role in Bad Love? I heard both ( our queen and Kwon sang woo ) was tricked by the drama company, as they thought each other has already accept the role. 

This is the first time I heard it.

Many ppl like and many don't like BL. I think it's up to ppl's taste. So, it's not really right to judge that BL was LYW's and KSW's reckless decision. I think Korea has quite a lot of makjang dramas, not only BL.

Simple uniform still has room for expensive purses, watches, ear-rings... :lol:

My wish is she takes a police/detective or lawyer/judge role. I think lawyer/judge has higher possibility (because LYW says she doesn't like action scenes much). Her character can be cool, smart and bad-a$$, butt-kicking as the same time. :wub:

OOPS... forget that we're talking abt poor woman here. Lwayer/judge can't be that poor. :D LYW fan is hard working in searching for poor role for her. She will be teary if she knows this. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 11/21/2017 at 6:34 AM, vaiduakhu said:

oops, I really thought she held sth at the side (coat or scarf), then looked closely to it, man, it's still her skirt, but... the un-sewn or the cut... :lol:

I know, right? Did a fan try to rip it off as she walked up on stage? Did she trip on a nail? Is that part of the latest fashion, like keeping your purse open? LYW, I love you, but sometimes, I'm like -> :blink::lol:

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, may2429 said:

Our queen probably get role offers for comedy after acting in ASC.

If she acts in romantic drama, is there any male actor you guys wish her to cooperate with? I don’t know much about Korean actors.

WON BIN!

With lots of action, so he can run around shirtless and show off his hot bod! :lol:

5 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I remember she had bed-scene (LOL) and some kiss scenes in Bad Love, right Samecut123?

She had kiss scenes in SBHD too.

She also had some hug scenes here and there in her old dramas... but yeah, recently from EOG time, she had only hand touching as skin-ship, but shippers already squealed :lol:

She did have a sex scene in the beginning of Bad Love, but it was very hard to watch (at least for me), because it looked like the skeezy married guy was taking her virginity. Then she fell for the sleazeball and there was some romping and frolicking :lol: on the beach and whatnot. But then the crazy wife found out and it turned really ugly, so yeah, hard to count that one.

With Yong-Gi, they really should've shown more - it almost seemed like the PTB were trying to send a moral message out that when you're being naughty, it was the "Bad" kind of love (lust, affair, etc.), and when you have the "Good" kind of love, you have to be boring and wholesome. :rolleyes:

She was really cute with Lee Dong Wook in The Recipe - but sadly, not enough screen time with them in that one.

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, samecut123 said:

Hmmm I'm thinking if I'll watch Surgeon BDH or Fashion 70 after Horse doctor.:D 

Bad Love was unbearable to finish. I didn't like the plot although I like the actors. I just don't like makjang so much.

I'm not really a fan of movies. It's too short for me.LOL So I watch the dramas first. I think My Little Brother will be the first LYW movie I'll watch because we're subbing it.haha

I ship only Horse Doctor & Nurse.LOL

You won't regret!! :wub:

Wow, really? You are? YAY!!! You made my day! :wub:

Bad Love had its problems, but I actually liked that one, if you can get past the annoying characters, like the crazy wife and the creepy, slutty, conniving lookalike of Yong-Gi's dead ex-girlfriend (I actually had to look away and turn the sound off when she was on - she annoyed me so much - and where was her upper lip?:lol:). Poor Yong-Gi though - he went from making out in a glass elevator to having to beg for a peck on the cheek! And he didn't even get it! :lol: But it had a happy ending, so I was satisfied.

She was cute with the Horse Doctor, but he was so pudgy! :tongue: And Yong-Dal had it much more going on than the nurse. :lol:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, cindycated said:

They were ALL after her at some point, huh? She was quite the little sailor in 49 days, being chased around by 3 gorgeous hunks. :lol:

Fan even shipped her with the mental doctor who stalked SYK in the beginning. :lol:

1 hour ago, cindycated said:

I know, right? Did a fan try to rip it off as she walked up on stage? Did she trip on a nail? Is that part of the latest fashion, like keeping your purse open? LYW, I love you, but sometimes, I'm like -> :blink::lol:

That's maybe the case! :D:D:D:D desperate fan wanted a piece of her.

Her current stylist seems to be fond of this un-done style :lol:

14199141_902898793143054_540855727187968

LYW was very honest when she said that it was a fashion trend of letting the expensive purses open. :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, cindycated said:

Bad Love had its problems, but I actually liked that one, if you can get past the annoying characters, like the crazy wife and the creepy, slutty, conniving lookalike of Yong-Gi's dead ex-girlfriend (I actually had to look away and turn the sound off when she was on - she annoyed me so much - and where was her upper lip?:lol:). Poor Yong-Gi though - he went from making out in a glass elevator to having to beg for a peck on the cheek! And he didn't even get it! :lol: But it had a happy ending, so I was satisfied.

She was cute with the Horse Doctor, but he was so pudgy! :tongue: And Yong-Dal had it much more going on than the nurse. :lol:

You make me think bad love is a comedy drama :D and I should try to finish the left-over. 

For this reason and some other reasons, I ship her with other young (and handsome) guy in HD. Yeah, agree, such a waste of her character's talent to be only a nurse. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

I remember she had bed-scene (LOL) and some kiss scenes in Bad Love, right Samecut123?

She had kiss scenes in SBHD too.

She also had some hug scenes here and there in her old dramas... but yeah, recently from EOG time, she had only hand touching as skin-ship, but shippers already squealed :lol:

I never watched Bad Love but never thought she had bed scene in that drama, I can't even imagine! :D

As for me, after seeing ASC and her chemistry with SG and HS then I would like to see her in a drama like "What's Up Fox" - and it's very rare to see this kind of drama where the woman is obviously older. But I wish that she wouldn't be a rich woman but just a normal old maiden with a normal job and normal life lol.

For this reason and some other reasons, I ship her with other young (and handsome) guy in HD. Yeah, agree, such a waste of her character's talent to be only a nurse. 

I watched Horse Doctor till the end since they aired it in my country...she look younger in that drama but I had to check when that drama was aired just to make sure it was aired years after QSD because of the way her character was written...

• Like 1

On Thursday, November 23, 2017 at 6:28 PM, vaiduakhu said:

On Thursday, November 23, 2017 at 7:12 PM, may2429 said:

I wonder this too, but if sponsor take it back , seems rather stingy lol. The celebrity promote their item, so it's not too much to get a bag or purse. Of course if the price is too high, like the coat with flowers in NL, sponsor is going to take it back.

I think it depends on the value of the item.  Maybe above a certain threshold, such as the LV or Valentino bags, the sponsor will take back. Not because they are stingy, but because they are considered exclusive items and giving away for free will dilute the brand prestige. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cindycated said:

WON BIN!

With lots of action, so he can run around shirtless and show off his hot bod! :lol:

Actually, they acted before in Tough Guy's Love when LYW was just starting out in her career. Recalling their scenes in that show and the above video, my reaction: OMG, they were so young then!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cindycated said:

Yup. @QSD @vaiduakhu is part of My Little Brother team. :D But it will take a while.. We're waiting for the translations. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yanki said:

As for me, after seeing ASC and her chemistry with SG and HS then I would like to see her in a drama like "What's Up Fox" - and it's very rare to see this kind of drama where the woman is obviously older. But I wish that she wouldn't be a rich woman but just a normal old maiden with a normal job and normal life lol.

A few years younger guy would be easier for the audience to accept. (Not >10 years old) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, may2429 said:

A few years younger guy would be easier for the audience to accept. (Not >10 years old) 

I think that will be fine, What's Up Fox didn't have that problem even though the characters have 9 years age gap. Although I wish the guy will at least be older than 18 years old.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yanki said:

I think that will be fine, What's Up Fox didn't have that problem even though the characters have 9 years age gap. Although I wish the guy will at least be older than 18 years old.

I didn’t watch What’s up fox, is this drama well received in Korea on that time?

38 minutes ago, may2429 said:

I didn’t watch What’s up fox, is this drama well received in Korea on that time?

Yes it was. The actress that played the female lead is Go Hyun- Jung (Mishil from QSD) and her chemistry with the male lead was good enough that they were even rumored to be dating for real back then.