Woa, I'm a bit late, and I missed another century being set in this thread (page 800) :sweatingbullets:. 2 more centuries and we will reach a millennium ^_^ we are steadily approaching there, girls! haha 

Her outfit (long dress) and young looking with straight black hair at the movie's VIP Premiere remind me of her in Fashion 70' 

MesHuIs.jpg

jLKpeL6.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/24/2018 at 2:02 AM, ozge said:

Yesss! I agree, she looks prettier. I like the all photos from A. Testoni photoshoot, especially with red suit. ^_^ 
And seems like she dyed her hair to black, probably for filming. 

Yeah, I super love her red suit with the pair of shoes too. Look dynamic and also, charming.

m5hg33f.jpg

Such a great mixed outfit for office-ladies (*whisper* condition for that great look: you must have those long legs and slim body like LYW. SIMPLE, lol :P)

I find that we LYW's fan has good tastes in outfit, girls. PREMIUM taste, I mean  :lol:

These shoes alone already costs us $240. 

8M0mcWh.png

I don't dare look for price of the red suit (but sure, QSD will crush our dream with the price tags soon :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 2

Did she wear super high-heels in this photo ? :astonished:

BztW7YB.jpg

I don't wanna ramble again and again, but her height is really impressive. The mannequins in clothes shops always look like giants to me, and here LYW looks like a friend near a mannequin. 

Ok, her friend reminds us that not anyone is like LYW. Most of us (Asian) looks tiny in front of the mannequins.

i0oEH8n.jpg

Still, looking at her friend's extra heels, and yet she was much shorter than LYW and her mannequin friend. :o

Duh, LYW, what did you eat when you were a kid? I need to know, so that I can raise my kids right in the future, lol

• LOL 2

Video by Movie Bee for Oct. 23 “Intimate Strangers” VIP premiere
Yo Won @13m37s

Video from Yo Won's friend, @21defaye_lee IG story

Her friend's IG post at Oct.25

@vaiduakhu watching the clip her friend's posted, Yo Won wore high heels for sure. And as Yo Won has ever said in her interview, thanks to her parents for her long legs. :)
  • Like 3

Local news of Dangjin-si  

( thanks LYW Chinese forum for the Chinese translation)
http://www.idjnews.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=35423

The filming site of Commemorative TV series of the 100th anniversary of the founding, "Different Dreams", is a TV drama studio in the Persona studio located in Dangjin-si 

On November 9th, after the ceremony of safe shooting praying, it will officially begin production.

The TV studio of Persona Studio was selected as the shooting place of "Differed Dreams". From September of this year, it became the special TV series studio of "Different Dreams", and most of the settings have been completed.

It is reported that the TV series "Different Dreams" will be officially started shooting in November, and is expected to be broadcast on MBC TV in the first half of next year, with a total of 20 episodes.

• Like 3

Actor Kim Ju Young of Yowon’s management is also starring in DD.  He’s practicing riding a horse getting ready for filming.  Would love to see Yowon riding a horse in booths and hat in the drama too while shooting baddies or escaping from them.  Don’t know if LYJ as a surgeon knows how to use gun or lay a finger on somebody.  We shall see...

• Like 1

201810301125774420_5bd7c16bc4955.jpg

Another casting news... actor Jung Sung-il will be playing the character Jin-soo, who is fluent in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English, and French.   He is a member of the Communist Party of China and is a member of 'Cheongbang' for various reasons.

Link

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The production studio of DD has signed a business agreement with Chun Ji In Education Co., Ltd., a Chinese learning company.  They would help translating the drama and training of its language.  Good, no robots roaming around at filming set.

Link

I remember some characters speak Chinese in QSD.  Is that decent enough, Avalon?

• Like 2

1080 HD Video: 2018 Parkland F/W Collection

download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FkJnM60XXnFl0rrpr7p1DsyxS8E2KFv5

On 10/31/2018 at 11:44 AM, QSD said:

I remember some characters speak Chinese in QSD.  Is that decent enough, Avalon?

My member about QSD is limited...I don't remember whether they speak Chinese good or not ...:sweatingbullets: 

I checked some clips again, not good, just like a foreigner speaking Chinese provisionally. But it's ok it matches with the characters setting. The role who played Chinese official I guess he is Chinese, his accent sounds like Chinese.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42842892_1033197473557376_75566587846505

This is what they building that I’ve posted the pics days ago.

Looking forward to next Friday for the safety praying ceremony and first day of filming.  Pretty sure we would see images of the ceremony and maybe some pics of first shot as well.

• Like 3

On 10/31/2018 at 10:44 AM, QSD said:

The production studio of DD has signed a business agreement with Chun Ji In Education Co., Ltd., a Chinese learning company.  They would help translating the drama and training of its language.  Good, no robots roaming around at filming set.

Link

Oh, I guess Chinese sub will be super fast this time, too?

How about Eng sub? Is Netflix involved in again? it's good that Netflix can help to spread the dramas around the world. The only disadvantage is no Eng sub license for subbing sites, then fan would wait like forever for Eng sub. :wacko: 

On 10/30/2018 at 12:56 PM, QSD said:

Another casting news... actor Jung Sung-il will be playing the character Jin-soo, who is fluent in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English, and French.   He is a member of the Communist Party of China and is a member of 'Cheongbang' for various reasons.

Link

Great! can he help to translate the dialogues to Eng? lol

Saw this article in dramabeans:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/yoon-jong-hwa-joins-different-dreams-as-eugenicist-surgeon/

(sorry if I re-post...)

I just noticed that that eugenicist doctor is the head of surgery department. Any chance for our awesome LYJ to kick his a$$ ? Haha, suddenly, I want a crazy group like ASC to team up with LYJ in DD to punish the bad guys. :lol:

//quote//

Yoo Ji-tae (Mad Dog) is confirmed to play Kim Won-bong, the (real) leader of the independence movement who will have a (fictional) love line with Lee Yo-won’s character. His opponent in love will be played by Im Joo-hwan (Bride of the Water God 2017), whose character Fukuda is a Japanese lawyer that cuts a dashing figure with his handsome face, elegant poise, and gentle manners. Although he is Japanese by birth, he still respects people of Joseon heritage. Unlike the risky romance with Kim Won-bong, Fukuda presents a protective comfortable relationship for Lee Young-jin.

//unquote//

So, LYJ really has love-line with KWB??? I can smell "tragic" in the air already. 

Again, Idk why Korean girls usually don't go for obviously good choices for them, and always run after adventurous relationships. 

Btw, I think Nikachan will sail hopeless Fukuda-LYJ ship with all her heart, lol :lol:. I would ship them too, if I didn't know how deep it would sink in the end :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

Nov schedule of DD posted by a staff

I don't understand a word...:sweatingbullets: 

translated DC post by google

It is the schedule of the shooting of the staff in November, the first shooting is in Sunchon (place name) on the 7th, the safety prayer ceremony in Dangjin (place name) on the 8th, and the shooting on the set in Dangjin on the 9th.

Kim Won-bong Hometown It was filmed in Miryang, Busan, and Daegu. Daegu was a place to shoot Mr Shaun.

November 27th ~ 29th is scheduled to take Hapcheon (place name), Hapcheon set, Naver photos, seeing there are Kyungsung station, train,

btVTMCK.jpg

• Thanks 2

6cb7ad9cly1fwy3ofd7huj21kw0w079m.jpg

6cb7ad9cly1fwy3uuddr3j20nm3zph2m.jpg

6cb7ad9cly1fwy49qim39j20nm6o17wh.jpg

Found these from Weibo...

p1  The music director is the same person from EOG.

p2  KWB’s hometown.

p3  The hospital where LYJ works is in this area.

Vaiduakhu

Since China investing in DD and it’s a pre-produced drama, probably it would air simultaneously there as well, therefore, the subs would have been done already by the time it starts broadcasting.

Don’t know about Netflix yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

84s.jpg87s.jpg

The PD of DD has an interview.  He talks a little bit more about its development and story.  The new storyboard includes more images than the previous one.  Here’s the excerpt relating to DD.

I have a pre-production drama "DD" shooting in front of me. It is known as the period drama that dealt with the relationship between 'Lee Young-jin' (Lee Yowon), the first surgeon of Joseon and 'Kim Won-bong' (Yoo Jitae).
It is about 30 years later than Mr. Sunshine in the times. It begins with the story of the early days when the Shanghai interim government and the feuding party were in conflict. Kim Won-bong, a member of the Taepyeong Troupe, said that he did not like the direction of the Shanghai government. The story of "DD" The whole skeleton is the story of the Shanghai Provisional Government and the Emperor join forces at any moment. Of course, the more important thing is a person.

I want you to hear the big development of the drama.
It is a story of a fictitious person who meets Lee Young-jin, a surgeon in Korea, and Kim Won-bong, a historical figure in history. 'Kim Wonbong' actually went to Manchuria in 1910 and never came to Korea until liberation, but it also appears in the drama. I want to convey my hopes and pleasures by creating a more modern sense of history to tell the public by mixing real and fiction.

'Kim Won - bong' is an independence movement close to the armed struggle. I have to admit that his political and social thoughts are buried in the drama.
As you can see, ideology is a little behind the story, not the front. The title "DD" means "another dream" that people with different thoughts and ideologies have, and I think there can be some ideological confrontation between characters in drama. Currently, there are 8 scripts.

Link

• Like 4