2018111311467820248_1.jpg?rnd=330662018111313010719436_1.jpg

Actress Lee Sun-jin is a Chosun-like woman who came to China at an early age and is a key figure in helping the independence movement of the interim government by continuously managing and acquiring customers while working at a hotel operated by the secret detention center of China.

Link

Actor Jung Ji-ki playing the role of Chief Justice of the Chosun Governor-General, where prosecutor Fukuda works.   His character is Oda Ryuji.  He is a person who betrays even his friend Hiroshi (stepfather of LYJ) to maintain his power as a talented person who competes with his opponents in the competition. It will make it an advantage in the secret world and intensify the tension in the case.

Link

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39030_33060_3832.jpg

The safety opening ceremony was held on the 8th at the main production studio set, where approximately 60% of the drama will be produced.  There were about 300 people, including actors and investors who participated in the ceremony.

Link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, QSD said:

uc?export=view&id=1bJCSMQzrDxg5mF15lSznT

DC

Some BTS of action sequences.  They could be stuntmen/stuntwomen.  That’s the guns they using.

Imagine surgeon LYJ holding a machine gun and spraying on people.  Whoa… watch out!

Pic 2-4 are not DD BTS photos, only the first one is. They are from Korean movie “Assassination” , played by Jun Ji-hyun. And those 3 pics are Jun Ji-hyun of course. The gun photos were posted by Korean fans, it‘s not official.

Assassination (2015 film): https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_(2015_film)

Avalon,

Oh I didn’t know that.  Pretty much I don’t watch anything else besides the one and only…

BTW, just to let you know don’t quote images on here before the mods coming after you.  Well, nothing serious it's just a rule.

Thank so much for the updates and photos, girls ! 

At least we know the filming progress, BTS photos... while waiting half of year for the air time. 

On 11/10/2018 at 10:53 AM, QSD said:

So the first shot we get to see the back of our queen in ponytail.  And that’s her stepfather?  Not sure my eyes are accurate or need to check up but I thought the man could be someone else like Caucasian.  Don’t know who the woman is.

Her stepfather Hiroshi is certainly a high-ranking officer to the emperor, perhaps a commander of his army.  The relationship between him and LYJ sounds also tragic already as she’s not just a surgeon.

The man's side profile is young and handsome ^_^ But they really look like LYJ and her parents comfortably drinking tea at the dining room. Such a noble family. 

I'm confused... Hiroshi is LYJ's adoptive father or step-father? what news did I miss? 

LYJ's family circumstance is somehow the same as JKN's adoptive family in HD with non-blood fathers as a high ranking officers, while both ladies have "disapproval" relationships with the men whom their fathers go against. (Hiroshi, a Japanese officer, should fight against KWB, right?)

Twin towers and their lady:

73a698cagy1fx0tmhbbtnj21ii14waly.jpg&key

LYW is 1.73 m, but either she had thick soles inside the shoes, or their heights in Internet are wrong (1.88, 1.73 and 1.86 from left to right), I see that the height are not much different. 

By the way, my brain tells me I shouldn't ship anyone with LYJ, but my heart slowly goes for Fukuda. Help ! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

Woa, I'm so glad that after a long time, we will get to see LYW's action scenes (which she said she was not suitable for actions in QSD's time lol )

uc?export=view%26id=1vGYmgzxDvZi1KL3QMqH

Seeing the photos QSD posted above, I'm a bit sad that the drama is not in modern era, when spies use advanced weapon (machine guns, snipe rifles, smoke grenades, timing bomb, missiles,...) and advance gadgets like tablets, smartphones, smartwatches, GPRS... Such a pity to not be able to see spy LJY in sport cars and trendy boots, coats too, huhuhu :bawling:

Ok, beggars can't have all, I guess. 

• Like 2

44736184_2202312030090684_3170928177180544927658_314827452689173_5599154127145580861cd1009124034.jpg&key=0cfde66ef5a19f8

Looking at their shoeless images I doubt Yowon would wear thick soles inside for.  Comparing to her model pic with Song Jae Hee who’s at 185 cm, I think her height looks about right to them all.  It happens she’s just real tall.

Wow... I need to see the encounter of Fukuda and LYJ to decide if I will be a fool this time for jumping into this sinking ship. 

The more I think about it, the more I feel like this love triangle (KWB-LYJ-Fukuda) is similar to Horse Doctor's love triangle (BGH-KJN-LSH).

uc?export=view&id=11pX3bs4YqgjeK0GtsZVIL

DC

There she is in western clothes with the prosecutor.

Vaiduakhu,

Perhaps you could jump right onto FuJin ship already.  Here they are hanging out freely on a romantic dinner setting, while KWB hiding in a cave or crawling underground covering in dirt.

• Like 2