[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

i haven't watch this yet but my roommate was watching it and wow vanness look really nice better than his f4 days.

the series does look interesting though, might have to look into it....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xdorkiie

I'm getting a bit scared that the drama will go more and more into the novel :x I personally disliked the novel toward the end, it completely twisted everyones feelings :angry:

Episode 14 was a bit intense, because GX overreacted in my p.o.v but with everything coming back to him in a flash really gives him a reason to.

Episode 15 preview really scared me, especially when he said "You can be with Daddy from now on okay?" to XL Because in the novel he had tried to steal custody away from MC :(

and did anyone notice the begining of Ep 15 preview was inside the middle of Ep 14 preview?

Guest Rui-Rui

Spoilers in my post:

I really felt sad that GX's first misunderstanding with MC was not resolved yet.

My eyes were watering through the whole part by the roadside. Especially the part about XL and GX asking her how she felt when she let XL call him uncle. You can really feel GX's pent up anger. Vanness is really good actor.

Apart from MC and GX, I really feel sad for YQ. She's really kind. I totally feel she the only one who doesn't deserve the treatment from GX. Maybe because I'm not in GX's foot, but I really don't think YQ did anything wrong. From her POV, MC left GX during the time he needed her by his side the most. Since she doesn't really know the entire story, from her position, she did right in not telling GX. Then on the child part, MC kinda forced it on her to not tell GX. I actually feel very bad for her.

I've never hated the mother character in any story more then this one. MC's too kind to keep everything to herself. The other people can use her leaving GX as an excuse for hiding the past from GX, but MC has nothing to say if she doesn't want to reveal why she left. Will GX feel better if MC were to tell him the whole truth. I really believe that at this rate, he's not gonna know until towards the real end. Probably to kill us xD but I really think it'll hurt GX more in the end because he will know that he really hurt MC during the whole time. Mayb TY will be the one to reveal it.

MC really loves GX, she even almost died because she wants to have XL, but ended with him having the illness. (Was this how it was?)

The next ep is really going to be fully loaded, how'd it go from wanting child custody to marriage? lol

I totally agree with many of you about TY, I know he really loves MC, but he's always doing stuff as MC wants or says or directs him to. He has no attachment to any one of the peoples except MC. He knows MC probably can't tell GX about what happened 6 years ago at the surgury because of unspoken reasons, but he should be able to help her with that and fix the misunderstanding between the 2 if he really loves her that much. Even that girl who likes him understands some now.

By chance is there a translated version of the book? or mayb the original reading online? I want to take an attempt to read the beginning parts. I feel so privileged to be Chinese, I can actually understand without subs. xD

I believe this drama is 20 eps too.

I really haven't came across such a great drama in centuries (ok...over exaggerated.) and the OST is so goes with the story. I wonder if the author has what other types of stories. It's so my type. lol

Guest myvann

VanNessVanWu

2 twitts

http://twitter.com/VanNessVanWu

7.76!!! HOLY GOD!!! YOU ARE SO GOOD TO US!!!

THE RATINGS JUMPED FROM 6.64...TO 7.76!!! WHAT??? ALL GLORY TO GOD!!! IF IT WASN'T HIM IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!!

vanness sending thanks tp ac supporters

Autumn's Concerto; YahooTW's HOT TOPIC! Thank U GOD!!!!

http://tweetphoto.com/7937965

AnD blog/hypebeast

Our TV drama: Autumn’s Concerto is today’s HOT TOPIC on the front page of Yahoo Taiwan! God You are AWESOME!!!

36770_201001031703013.png

Again thank you everyone who’s been supporting the show. It was a grueling 5 months, but I love, and appreciated every moment of it. It’s been a long journey, and although the shooting is over…the love never stops. Just like His Love for us~ Thank You Lord, we all have truly worked very hard for this…

“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.” Gal 6:7

Be Forever blessed y’all~

http://www.alivenotdead.com/vannesswu/TH....page_2#comments

http://hypebeast.com/blog/vanness/2010/01/...for-yahoocomtw/

Guest loikyish.

First. The viikii subbing team are incredibly fast. DANG IT. 100% in 2 Hours.

Anyways that's not the point. ; ))

Today's episode was breath taking. I don't know if i should like and/or accept the return of the old Guang Xi. The only part I have to applaud is when he started going against President Fang again. Kudos for him to that. I am afraid how Xiao Le will react to all of these things but according to the preview I don't see him being afraid, shocked, or whatever but then again, that was just a few seconds, I will really have to see and wait for the next episode to come.

Another thing, usually I would really hate the "other girl" in these types of dramas, but to Yi Qian, I can't even feel a single hatred towards her. Her character is pitiful and weak, I say. If it will really have a total of 20 episodes, I better see her running after GX or else. I don't know, maybe I am just not used to watching dramas without the annoying third party. LOL.

Oh and in the preview, is GX marrying MC? the question is, is it for revenge or they already made up? Hmm. This is just getting interesting.

Guest xiwang

This episode was *so* good. Vanness' acting just blew everyone else away, especially when he was looking at the photos and when he confronted Mu Cheng. I also loved that part when Yi Qian went to go call him and saw the photo of him and Mu Cheng and realized he knew. The OST goes so well with this drama, it just makes the scenes so much more emotional!

By chance is there a translated version of the book? or mayb the original reading online? I want to take an attempt to read the beginning parts. I feel so privileged to be Chinese, I can actually understand without subs. xD

Aw, you're lucky to be Chinese, you can understand it right away. x] As for the book, there are translations of the 6 year later part and on here.

As for the beginning of the novel, there are scans of pages here, but I have no idea if it's the whole novel since I'm not Chinese. XD But on the left side of the page, you can click and there are even more groups of scans for the links on the side. I hope this helps you a little. ^^ Here's the link: click here

Guest snorkel_puss

Congrats to AC for such a high rating.

I hope they hit over 8 on the next episode.

idk... i think since almost everything is revealed, the ratings may go down

Guest tofumui

dysfunkti0nal i'm sure the ratings will just continue to go up regardless if there are spoilers..it just makes it more interesting and for sure people will want to see how it ends/turns out...i'm excited to watch how it will play out for the next few episodes

Guest ailiguan

Looks like the drama is going according to the novel. MC is "forced" to marry GX as she does not want to lose XL.

Anyway, the ending is very obvious since the 1st episode as it has always been shown in the drama. It is the process which keep us going in roller coaster.

Guest xiwang

I just made these two icons and thought I'd share ^__^ I'm totally in love with this drama! Let me know if you use one of them and please don't hotlink!

ac_woaini_icon.jpgac_swing0.jpg

Looks like the drama is going according to the novel. MC is "forced" to marry GX as she does not want to lose XL.

Anyway, the ending is very obvious since the 1st episode as it has always been shown in the drama. It is the process which keep us going in roller coaster.

but i heard from some people that the ending of the novel is not exactly what they hoped it would be >_<

so if the closing theme [the one they show at the end of every episode] indicates anything about the drama's ending, i don't think the drama will be very religious to the novel's ending.

but i don't know... i haven't read the novel since i don't want to spoil myself XD

but i heard from some people that the ending of the novel is not exactly what they hoped it would be >_<

so if the closing theme [the one they show at the end of every episode] indicates anything about the drama's ending, i don't think the drama will be very religious to the novel's ending.

but i don't know... i haven't read the novel since i don't want to spoil myself XD

Well, you said you don't want to spoil yourself, so I'm just going to say... the ending of the novel is a happy ending. It really is. I posted spoilers a few pages back, actually. XD What did you hear from other people though? I mean, why wouldn't it be what they hoped? It is a happy ending after all. o___o

Guest soulan

Well, you said you don't want to spoil yourself, so I'm just going to say... the ending of the novel is a happy ending. It really is. I posted spoilers a few pages back, actually. XD What did you hear from other people though? I mean, why wouldn't it be what they hoped? It is a happy ending after all. o___o

Maybe like me, they dont hope for the process to the happy ending .. Happy ending is ALWAYS GOOD =D But what happens before is ... idk .. UGH ..! HAha!

I really dont like how they will be together but still hiding their feelings and all.. Revenge in the head [not in the heart :P] of GX and MC in the novel was a little too proud to my liking .. Thinkin this and that and so acting really cold and all to GX.. I want to see them married but not just as ennemies under the same roof ..

So maybe thats what people think :P And you ? Did you like the novel ?

^ Oh, I see what you mean now. XD The process, yeah... I didn't like that part of the novel very much. But I do wonder just how much of it will be in the drama... =X

----

BTS (Behind the Scenes) 01/04/2010

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpqCsccl2QU

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgimCFXEmOo

cr; gar0922

Everyone should watch both parts of the BTS. Especially part 2, it shows BTS of Episode 14, I love how close the cast is. XD

Guest lucky_moon

OMG it seems that XL will be the victim in the revenge battle, I know it's not that revenge but GX is so angry with people around him for lying all this 6 years & now taking it all on MC, I feel sad to see their love turn to a revenge, not to mention the b**ch granny humiliating XL & MC too <_<

another long week to wait :mellow:

Guest TM051405

Hi.. Does anyone know where I can download this series with eng subtitle? I can only find the series to watch online...

Archived