[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Guest kamkam12694

^ OMG OMG that preview is so intense. Now I really can't wait until EP 14 comes out. I guess I'm gonna have to watch it w/o subs again since the previews are making me impatient HAHA ;]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kyungJ

aw man..dang he's going to be mad at mucheng...hopefully there won't be the custody battle and mix up of feelings like in the novel.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

MC really should have told GX when he asked.

If he didn't, then I think it is fine, thinking he is going to eventually disappear in their lives again.

But he asked straight up and she lied, I disagree that way she is protecting XL and herself.

and also hurting TY, I can't bare to see TY hurt in the following episodes.

Guest xiwang

I just watched the first 13 episodes in two days. I just couldn't stop watching, it was so good! How long is the delay between the episode airing and it being uploaded with subs onto youtube or other sites?

Guest loikyish.

@xiwang: autumnspet in yt posts it every wednesday as she said, i don't know yet with the viikii team and the other team who subs it in yt may take longer. but i guess viikii by far is the fastest. ; ) hope that helped.

I finished and caught up to episode 13 in 2 nights. Phew. Episode 13 just killed me. I think I repeated the hospital scene 5x already just because I liked it when Mu Cheng said Guang Xi couldn't donate. Aigo, I can't wait for episode 14 subbed. I don't want to watch it unsubbed because by then I would no longer want to watch the subbed version.

Anyways, I really really really really love Xiao Xiao Bin a.k.a Xiao Le. He and Van made me cry at their parting scene. That was too much for me. >.<

And aaaaah. The preview for the next episode makes me want to learn mandarin/taiwanese in an instant. : ( Guang Xi! I don't know if what you're doing is right or wrong. : (

Guest zealioner

Be forewarned, there's spoilers bits below:

I guess with a plot like this, misunderstandings and agnst is part of the recipe, and THIS is precisely the intensity that the previous episodes have been preparing us for. Would we have prefer an understanding Guang Xi, I know I wouldn't. I've been waiting for him to blow his top, I think he deserves the chance to do so. He has lost too much in the six years, and I hurt most seeing him bond with his son in a couple of days/weeks - imagine if he had the chance to do so ever since Xiao Le was a baby......

What would Mu Cheng accomplish if she had admitted to knowing him, rekindling his memory? First, she knows all too well that it wouldn't work between them, given how his mother had intervened even when Guang Xi was pacing to and from between life and death. Not mentioning that he's now alive and kicking, successful and marrying into wealth (yes, I say that out of sarcasm because that's what she's making her son look like)........

What if Guang Xi's mother finds out about her grandson through Guang Xi, embroils everyone in a custody battle, leaving naught to Mu Cheng. Don't forget, apart from Xiao Le being her flesh and blood, he is the only reality of her only true love. She named him for that moment when she fell in love. That fear of losing him is real. It's would be like losing Guang Xi twice, or rather thrice.

And of course, there lies the most emotional part of the entire equation. Does Guang Xi still love her like he once did? After all, he's a new man now, he has a SUCCESSFUL, RICH, and BEAUTIFUL fiancee - everything that Mu Cheng is not. So what if he finds out that they were once lovers, the past six years has already absconded with the their love, he decides he loves Yi Qian now and he wants only Xiao Le...

If one has that amount of negativity piling up against one chance of admission, just so to soothe that pain and to ease the longing, I would also say let sleeping dogs lie. Mu Cheng has everything working against her, the only guarantee she has is to keep mum, knowing that is the only sure way to have her son by her side. For a mother - a single mother at that - I think she wouldn't be thinking more for Guang Xi's feelings. Let's just say, to Mu Cheng, being able to have Guang Xi back and loving her again would be like digging for water in a desert.

If Mu Cheng had been passive from the start, I wouldn't have empathize with her that much. But she wasn't, she has proven worthy of Guang Xi's sacrifices. She wasn't washy or uncertain about her feelings for him. I like her when she packed a lunch for Guang Xi after the day of the trial, I felt it was an admission on her part that she has feelings for him. I like her when she gave in to her emotions and took the initiative to kiss him on the day he rescued her from the raging sea - when he was still fighting against his feelings for her. She was angry, she felt cheated to some extent, not because he had suddenly decided he doesn't like her, but because he hadn't come clean with her. She KNOWS that Guang Xi isn't that shallow, it could have been easy for her to relegate herself to being a sufferer of inferiority complex, to deny herself the chance of liking a man that's out of her league but instead she demonstrated boldness and confidence, never bowing to society's rules or even self-pity.

Even when she agreed with Madam Fang to leave Guang Xi, it was because she BELIEVED that Guang Xi's betrothal to Yi Qian is the barter in receiving the one and only source of medical treatment from Director He. Mu Cheng is sensitive and rational at the same time, she runs through the options without being overly sentimental, she fights if she knows she has a chance, she backs down if the stakes become too high for her to overcome. She is a fictitious character who makes a lot of sense.

Mu Cheng didn't accept Tuo Ye while still hoping that Guang Xi will return to her. She is still in love with Guang Xi and she knows that's the only emotional bonding she can have with Guang Xi. She didn't accept Tuo Ye out of spite (for Guang Xi and Yi Qian) nor out of emptiness, she accepted him because she's indebted to his LOYALTY - not for his help, not for his affections. We know, as well as Mu Cheng knows, whatever her decision will be (to accept him or not), Tuo Ye will continue to declare his undying loyalty to her. And even if a day should come when Tuo Ye marries someone else, he will have a place for her in his heart. I believe Tuo Ye knows too, that Mu Cheng's acceptance isn't out of love for him, but he's happy nevertheless, because he never expected love from her after what she had gone through with Guang Xi, he's just happy that he will be able to take care of her forever.

Their relationship takes on a bittersweet aftertaste because the element of deception is absent. There is a mutual understanding, despite being unsaid, of what is being brought into this relationship, if it was ever given a chance to take off. Tuo Ye would have to contend with only Mu Cheng's affection and not love, he would have to forsake jealousy pangs because he already knows that there's only one man for his woman. As for Mu Cheng, while she has accepted Tuo Ye because she feels indebted, she will thus forever be burden with a debt (and a sense of betrayal) that she can never pay off. Even if the end celebrates the reunion of Guang Xi and her, Tuo Ye will remain a little weight in her heart. It's ironic but in both scenarios, the other man will always be a part of her.

Guest cheldee

Watching Ep14 now...

Guangxi after regaining his memory...is a VERY scary Guangxi.

He is so furious at Mucheng. *bites nails*

I'm almost afraid to watch...can't wait till they resolve their issues.

Was this how the novel went?

So GX tells MC he wants to fight with her for custody of XL...

GX to MC: Regaining my memory is my fortune, but it will become your misfortune

parts of Ep15 Preview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmQVPbJjc8o

Angry!GX continues...framing(?) TY and then getting the police to arrest him?? <- did not quite catch this part

A scene shows GX locking MC out of her own house while he tells XL that he and XL will be together forever...

YQ tells GX that he and MC should sort things out honestly with each other, GX replies that they will have plenty of time for that as they would be marrying the next day.

GX's mom tells MC: "(XL) wants to be my grandson? Teach him some manners first!" and shakes XL away from her rudely.

Guest iGalore

thank u thank u thank u for keeping us updated!!!!!

thank u thank u thank u for keeping us updated!!!!!

No problem. ^^ I finished editing, so all 7 parts are up now.

To be honest, I feel depressed with this episode. I mean I read some of the novel, so it's normal, GX's reaction, and Van Ness's acting is really good with this. But GX's reaction... makes me depressed for MC, lol. I mean what is he going to do once he finds out the whole truth, you know? XD

Guest soulan

No problem. ^^ I finished editing, so all 7 parts are up now.

To be honest, I feel depressed with this episode. I mean I read some of the novel, so it's normal, GX's reaction, and Van Ness's acting is really good with this. But GX's reaction... makes me depressed for MC, lol. I mean what is he going to do once he finds out the whole truth, you know? XD

Me too! Haha! I know its part of the dramathing.. Sadness, Angst, Revenge and then thruth and HAPPY HAPPY! Haha! But i just cant wait til the thruth is revealed!!!

I know some of you may like Tuo Ye but i just think hes quite dumb and clingy .. After all the dramas ive seen, i hate clingy character the most [just after the greedy ones!!!! UGH! Particularly parents greedy and using children.. ANYWAY Haha]

I mean!! DUDE! He is the only one who knows all the thruth!!! Okay! Maybe he doesnt know about MC and GXs mom deal but i think he have kinda guessed it after all those years .. And at first MC was surely really sad because of GX and in the car when she left .. Did she seem indifferent ?! Haha!

What i mean is TY knows MC still loves GX, its obvious GX still loves her too [or at least really care for her even if he still didnt remember her] XL is GX's son! XL wants GX as his dad even if he still doesnt know ..

I know MC could tell the thruth and she will i guess or at least GX will know somehow but seeing the situation i understand why she didnt tell anything!

I know TY did SO MUCH for MC and loved her since the beginning but WTH ?! Do you really want to trap her in a loveless life with you because she owe you a debt of affection and care ? If you really love her, just untangle all the problems for her and just let her live a happy life with the man of her life [even he knows that] and more, the father of her child!!

Even if i didnt understood a thing .. The whole TY blaming GX in the hospital was too much for me! HAHA! TY just get out of this messy triangle and let you be in peace and them be happy!!! TSSS!

Me too! Haha! I know its part of the dramathing.. Sadness, Angst, Revenge and then thruth and HAPPY HAPPY! Haha! But i just cant wait til the thruth is revealed!!!

I totally agree with you. I know GX's revenge/anger is totally necessary. I get it. But I still feel depressed/frustrated during this part of the drama. XD And I thought I was the only one irritated at TY. I mean, yeah, we all know how much TY has done, and how loyal he's been to MC, but... sorry TY, I still feel irritated at you. I mean if anything, everything is like twice as complicated than it should be.

I wonder WHO will tell GX the whole truth though. I really, really, really want GX's mom to tell him the truth. That she's the one who told MC to leave. It has so much more significance if GX's mom tells him why MC left.

And I almost forgot... looking at the end of the preview of Episode 15, I'm irritated a GX's mom. Because the way she was talking about XL.

Guest Yangie12

Episode 14 with English subs

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2QdsvEtj_s

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZfnyLDpvGk

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo4pI9shzD0&feature=sub

credits: MinSquare91Subbing

Wow, she is incredibly fast!

I totally agree with you. I know GX's revenge/anger is totally necessary. I get it. But I still feel depressed/frustrated during this part of the drama. XD And I thought I was the only one irritated at TY. I mean, yeah, we all know how much TY has done, and how loyal he's been to MC, but... sorry TY, I still feel irritated at you. I mean if anything, everything is like twice as complicated than it should be.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels like that towards TY. I feel irritated by him especially in episode 14 and episode 15 preview. He obviously knows that MC still loves GX, yet it seems like he pretends to be oblivious to that fact. He knew all that, and yet does he want to be with MC..Okay, I get that it's hard for him to let go of her and XL, but don't be suprised if MC shows that she cares for GX more than for TY. And I hate it how TY pushes GX away from XL. In episode 14, when he and GX argued in the hospital, TY told GX that he shouldn't have so many feelings towards a person who is not related to him in any way and a kid that isn't even his..How ironic, I think it applies to TY much better. TY has been a great friend, helping MC and XL in many ways..but I wish that he will face reality..There are boundaries. I wish he could be with somebody who loves him as much as he loves her.

Anyway, I just watched episode 14 without subs because I just couldn't wait xD Luckily, I was able to understand quite a lot. And I have to say that, not having to concentrate on the subtitles makes you really see how good Vanness and Ady's acting are. And boy, GX is mad! And he deserves to be mad at his mom, MC and YQ. But I kind of feel for YQ though..It might be because she isn't your usual second lead actress; she not mean or clingy. Quite the opposite, really. And I really understand that she didn't tell him the truth because that will hurt him. GX told YQ that it's not up to her to decide what is good and what is bad for him. But really, it's not like he could have chosen for himself that time when he couldn't even speak properly. Besides, he could have ask about his past, right? But he didn't, because he was content with the life he has. However, I totally understand GX too. Ugh, I don't know xD

And I'm so excited for the next episode. I can't wait for the moment when they will fight over XL's custody. I just really like all that drama, heh xD

And I really dislike GX's mom. This is all her fault..She doesn't accept GX the way he is. She desperately wants to change him..saying how all this is just for his own good. She just pushes her only son away by behaving like this. I hated how she was so rude towards XL at the end the preview. I was like "HA! That for ya." when GX said "Director Fang" mockingly, no longer calling her his mom.

Guest iGalore

Oh man! Just watched Episode 14 and I'm still feeling really overwhelmed LOL.

SPOILER*******

I wasn't expecting him to confront MC that quickly, I was thinking he would regain his memory and play it off for a while, but understanding his frustration and anger I wouldn't wait either.

I totally feel for GX. He was so pissed at everyone and I agree he has every right. They shouldn't of hid his past from him.

Can't wait for ep. 15!!! :)

Archived