[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Guest MeiHearts

thanks to zealioner for the translations!!! ahh just gotta love the whole cast

awww less kissing scenes? =P didn't know vanness was so traditional haha. well, i can't wait for the next eps, like always T_T the previews during the commercial breaks were soooo like.. it just makes me want all the eps to come out asap!!!

the interaction btwn GX's mom and XL were sooo cute... ahhh can't wait til they interact as grandma and grandson haha i hope sunday comes soon T_T

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snorkel_puss

Remember how MuCheng left GuangXi six years ago? She found out later that she was pregnant. You know how it takes 9 months for a baby to develop fully in the mommy's stomach? After that 9 months, Xiaole was born, so that's almost a year later after GuangXi's surgery. Now Xiaole's 4 years and 11 months old; that almost equals 5 years, plus the year before Xiaole was born, (when GuangXi had surgery), that's six years. I hope that this will clear up your confusion.

EDIT: And YiQuan was probably staring so long at Xiaole's birthday because it was so close to the time when GuangXi had surgery six years ago. So you can say that she was suspecting something.

thankyou for explanining!!!

SPOILERS from Verona @ AF. (:

Pics from Picture Book. SO sweet.. This drama has an happy ending for sure.. so don’t worry friends :D

MC: Now you do not need anyone to fix your tie anymore

GX: is it? have you not heard a saying? what a man cant do, it is meant for the woman to do it for them...i did not learn how to fix my tie as I am waiting for that one woman to do it for me"

62f89492abc68abda877a497.jpg

fed40a2883f1cdab023bf697.jpg

MC: Do you know what did I say to God in this church 6 years ago?

GX: What did you say?

MC: “I do”

ed28f12c62fd62604ec22697.jpg

26e69f369accc97e241f1497.jpg

SPOILERS from Verona @ AF. (:

Haaa! Thanks a lot!! =) Now its making me more anxious to see the following episodes! Haa! Just want GX to openly confront MC and she would tell the thruth and not go on a journey of lies, betrayed feeling, anger, revenge and all .. Would definitely slow the pace and bring all unhappy moments =(

Guest kawaiiyiru^^;

i'm SPEECHLESS..

vaness really looks so GOOD on that haircut..^^"

i really want to watch it, but let it finish first..

i'm not good on wait patiently for next week for next episode..so let it finish first..and i'll watch it non-stop..^^v

BTS pictures from Episode 14. I know a lot of us at Soompi are impatient for Episode 14, so I'm just reposting what some people posted at AF. (:

the pic Vann cries and hug the director is not in the drama. Director consoled Vann because he coudn't stop crying after she said "CUT". the producer shared about this in her blog. The orginal script doesn't require Vann cry but he cried so hard and cant stop crying.

5d5ajb.jpg

4230720084_07af4a5068.jpg

4229953163_0912065370.jpg

th_2mpdcpi.jpg th_2882ov7.jpg th_2002wjn.jpg

He can't stop crying after the director say "CUT" so she consoled him :crying:

th_20afg4j.jpg th_344yur8.jpg

th_ok7tjp.jpg th_5d5ajb.jpg th_2hs83f5.jpg

th_1erofa.jpg th_w8t25i.jpg th_4229952319_e5a0280b30.jpg

Guest Hannah786

ive been stalking this thread like mad lol.. hopin for translations etc, today i decided to post. Happy new year for a start! Hope it brings looooads of happpiness and plenty of wealth haha!

I cant believe how addicted i am to this drama, usually i watch dramas after they air... and i shouldve for this one, the wait for each sunday is killin!

Aaa cant wait for 14.. :D

Guest asma-omar

hey ^^

i really love this drama , and i wanted to add something here for you guys ^^

hope you like it

Icones

2j674he.gif2hnxnjk.gift5loj4.gifiwkidi.gif

2z7ekhf.gif2vd4jep.gif2rpfq1h.gif

2natrvp.gif5u1xra.gif

Banner

4zuwyb.jpg

sorry they are not much , but i don't have more caps ^^

feel free to take and use !

Guest heartdrops

Aawww Vanness couldn't stop crying! That's definitely what I call a professional actor.. one who is very into his character.

I need more episodes now!

Guest AS1AND0LL

Currently watching the 2nd episode and wow this is already good and I'm trying my best not to read any spoilers from here -.-

Guest zealioner

The recent short preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdt7z4UJfhM) has sparked discussions about Guang Xi's reactions when he discovered the truth. Some viewers are thinking his smile (at the end of the preview) is evil, being mad about the deception. While others think he's just putting on an act to test Mu Cheng's real feelings for him.

SETTV has just released the preview text on its blog.......

SPOILER

Episode 14 Preview

The one in greatest agony is the one with the secret.

With Guang Xi's departure, Mu Cheng had thought she's able to seal her heart again. However, the secret that she has been carrying for 6 years is now starting to unravel itself. She's in a panic and at a loss, she can only plead with Yi Qian to keep her secret, just to to maintain the current order of the situation.

Yi Qian, who's about to enter into a marriage vow, is now burdened with a secret, and torn between keeping silent and revealing the truth. Both women, saddled with secrets of their own, all for one man. Should they return to their own happiness, or rekindle the past?

But Pandora's box, bursting with secrets, will ultimately be unsealed. Guang Xi, who hasn't been able to get much help from Attorney Lin, has now gotten the leather bracelet back because of Xiao Le's injury. With the key to the secret back in his hands now, the digital memory of his love will be recovered soon. When his past memories of love returns, how will Guang Xi interprete Mu Cheng's departure, her relationship with Tuo Ye, her apathy, and the truth that they were once deeply in love?

Realizing that he has been living the life of a puppet, as well as the life of a stranger for the past 6 years, Guang Xi is consumed with hatred and transforms overnight. How is going to face the betrayal that had came from the people around him?

Knowing that Xiao Le is his son, how is this going to change the complex relationship among the four people?

As to Guang Xi's actions, is it borne out of pure vengeance, or for the true love that was never forgotten?

Guest snorkel_puss

hey ^^

i really love this drama , and i wanted to add something here for you guys ^^

hope you like it

Icones

sorry they are not much , but i don't have more caps ^^

feel free to take and use !

OMG

THANKYOU <3 - using it right now :D I feel so complete

The recent short preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdt7z4UJfhM) has sparked discussions about Guang Xi's reactions when he discovered the truth. Some viewers are thinking his smile (at the end of the preview) is evil, being mad about the deception. While others think he's just putting on an act to test Mu Cheng's real feelings for him.

SETTV has just released the preview text on its blog.......

SPOILER

Episode 14 Preview

The one in greatest agony is the one with the secret.

With Guang Xi's departure, Mu Cheng had thought she's able to seal her heart again. However, the secret that she has been carrying for 6 years is now starting to unravel itself. She's in a panic and at a loss, she can only plead with Yi Qian to keep her secret, just to to maintain the current order of the situation.

Yi Qian, who's about to enter into a marriage vow, is now burdened with a secret, and torn between keeping silent and revealing the truth. Both women, saddled with secrets of their own, all for one man. Should they return to their own happiness, or rekindle the past?

But Pandora's box, bursting with secrets, will ultimately be unsealed. Guang Xi, who hasn't been able to get much help from Attorney Lin, has now gotten the leather bracelet back because of Xiao Le's injury. With the key to the secret back in his hands now, the digital memory of his love will be recovered soon. When his past memories of love returns, how will Guang Xi interprete Mu Cheng's departure, her relationship with Tuo Ye, her apathy, and the truth that they were once deeply in love?

Realizing that he has been living the life of a puppet, as well as the life of a stranger for the past 6 years, Guang Xi is consumed with hatred and transforms overnight. How is going to face the betrayal that had came from the people around him?

Knowing that Xiao Le is his son, how is this going to change the complex relationship among the four people?

As to Guang Xi's actions, is it borne out of pure vengeance, or for the true love that was never forgotten?

:D thank you too!!!

I canot wait for sunday at ALL

Guest zealioner

From the latest preview of Ep 14 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gci0YtVPgKk)

On the eve of his wedding, by a stroke of fate, Guang Xi finally discovers the secret. Guang Xi doesn't understand why his loved ones are intentionally hiding the truth from him, especially Mu Cheng who had heartlessly left him. He's now bent on getting his revenge.

"Aren't you surprise that I'm still alive? Now I know the scar is not an injury incurred on the ice rink, it's a gift from your step-father. Do you know I almost died that day?"

"I didn't know, Guang Xi..."

"WOULD YOU HAVE STAYED IF YOU KNEW? What did you tell me? You wanted to fight the battle with me. You trusted me! And then....? You didn't want me donating my blood to Xiao Le because you know he's my son, RIGHT? You know he's my son and yet you allow him to address me as Uncle Guang Xi! And you can bring yourself to see us leave each other time after time.....and you let me tell him that I'M NOT HIS FATHER?"

"It has nothing to do with this..."

"Of course it has everything to do with it! I'M HIS FATHER!"

Tune in to see what other heart-wrenching developments will be developing between Guang Xi and Mu Cheng.....

I really need to stop watching these previews....I'm totally spoiled and going cold turkey....

Archived