[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Episode 17 was rather boring...kinda draggy...I think the recent episodes have all been a little slow. I hope it picks back up next episode!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartdrops

ummmm i suddenly rmbed something

i thought before they promoted a bedscene between vanness and tiffany? what happened to that? can we assume tiffany's character YQ is never gonna come back?

I believe someone said the bed scene is cut. Not sure if YQ is gonna come back or not.

Did anyone watch the latest BTS? They tricked Xiao Xiao Bin so that he could cry ;(

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I believe someone said the bed scene is cut. Not sure if YQ is gonna come back or not.

Did anyone watch the latest BTS? They tricked Xiao Xiao Bin so that he could cry ;(

Oh! I just watched it and was wondering what his dad and that lady said to him to make him cry like that. Does anyone know what they said to make him cry? Even after they shot the scene he was still crying! Poor kid. Glad to see that he had his friend w/ him on the filming set though.

Guest Shellymelly

lawl i wonder if mucheng's aunt is ever gonna reappear? so she's just gone for good? xD o well she's not important anyways... but it would be epic if she came back and there was this twist XD

Hi!

I have a question, is this drama still currently filming or was this drama filmed in whole in advance? And is this drama for sure ending on the 20th episode? No more extensions?

Thank you in advance.

The filming was finished on December 6th of last year. But as for the episodes... actually there was no confirmations, so no one is really sure it's going to end with 20 episodes. But a lot of us are assuming it will. XD

Guest summers83

it was posted a while back, i think that the filming is over and i think it should end with 19 or 20 episodes.

xiwang

i wonder if anything different happened to her in the novel

I read the novel. Actually I haven't read finished but after the Auntie found the photos, she actually left but she managed to send out the photos and hand it to Tuo Ye on the day of the trial that helped Guang Xi to win the case according to the novel. So the storyline is a little different from the novel and the drama.

Guest BigHeadDog

I read the novel. Actually I haven't read finished but after the Auntie found the photos, she actually left but she managed to send out the photos and hand it to Tuo Ye on the day of the trial that helped Guang Xi to win the case according to the novel. So the storyline is a little different from the novel and the drama.

i also read the novel and find that both the drama and novel are so different. the photo book is nice...

Guest kt17coollin

i have the episodes downloaded in rmvb format

and im trying to figure out how to put it onto my ipod touch

anyone can help?

thanks!

Guest BigHeadDog

i have the episodes downloaded in rmvb format

and im trying to figure out how to put it onto my ipod touch

anyone can help?

thanks!

use format factory to convert...

hey guys where can i find that novel? i really want to read that one.

is there a copy written in english or it's in mandarin... oh boy! can't read chinese:(

you can read english translation on http://subsbymin.viviti.com/next-stop-happ...lish-ver-novel-

but it only starts in the 6th stop. you can read the reason in that blog. but it hasn't finished yet.

btw anyone know where i can get lyric of ost autumn's concerto?

Guest tangtang

I <3 this drama!

Ive never been a Vanness fan, until AC! :)

anyways.. made a few icons to at least "satisfy" my craving for ep 18. :rolleyes:

nxt4.jpgnxt3.jpgnxt2.jpgnxt1.jpg

Guest BigHeadDog

I <3 this drama!

Ive never been a Vanness fan, until AC! :)

anyways.. made a few icons to at least "satisfy" my craving for ep 18. :rolleyes:

nxt4.jpgnxt3.jpgnxt2.jpgnxt1.jpg

same as me...

Guest tangtang

same as me...

Cool! Better late than never... :)

Vanness updated his twitter account and posted:

Autumn's Concerto Eng Subtitles...http://www.youtube.com/user/SUBlimesFansubs#p/u

about 8 hours ago from web

17717762.jpg

AC on sublimes being promoted by Van! <3

Archived