Paranormal Activity

aiiiisshhh

Guest sungified

Skimmed through the posts people made. Some day it's boring? Ah~ now I don't want to watch it.

My friends told me it's scary? Eh.

I was uncertain about whether I should watch it or not, but I decided to give it a try last night. It sure isn't scary, that's one that I can be certain about. But it is creepy. I got home after the movie and was scared off to death when I heard someone walked upstairs and the floor creaked. xD It's scary when you're alone and you're thinking about it.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest infinite*

I went to watch it around 12:00AM, because my friends and I thought it'd be more scarier if we watched it at night.

I was so dissapointed. It wasn't scary at all. I fell asleep during the movie T_T

Guest xosandy

I just saw it about a week ago. It was way hyped up. The only thing that was really creepy was the ending. Overall it was a bit slow for me. Apparently the alternate ending is supposed to be scarier ..though I haven't seen it yet.

Guest Amethist

I found the movie really creepy, I watched it with friends on new years eve, and every time we heard a sound it was like "What's that?" :P..

• 5 months later...
Guest DV04

Yeah, I heard about it on movie sites months ago. I thought the first movie was okay and cool, but making a sequel? Geez, just leave the movie alone since it's the type that doesn't need a sequel. It would be cool to see what happened to the girlfriend after the first though. How are they gonna make a second film? The link above said that it picks up right where the first ended... soooo.

Guest darkaz619

a lot people say this movie is one of the scary movie they saw so i check it out for me is boring and is not scary at all maybe because i watch to many scary movie the last scene it just made me laugh i just got annoyed because of the boyfriend i want him to shut up im glad he got killed.

Archived