Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

23 minutes ago, lucifercorner said:

@nonski  Got it gal!! Many thanks :) 

Any news about Saja drama? 

Reveal hidden contents

I liked this article and hence thought of sharing with you all.

http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/entertainment/hallyubuzz/photos/16-things-you-never-knew-6295798#slideshow-1

No news so far as MM did not issue any statement... means they are on with filming, I do hope they get a better broadcaster than SBS.  Netflix should pick this up as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, lucifercorner said:

@hibiscus23  I loved the series land and sky. Whenever he appears, I just can't help but to be awed because of the cute handsomeness of young HJ :love: 

Lucky you!!! You have a lot of his dramas to catch up:glasses:     I can't wait to watch CITT movie

@lucifercorner CITT drama is highly recommended because it brought out the best of him as an actor , he did really well . I'm waiting for CITT movie too , wish It's gonna come out next year when I'm flying to south east Asia.

• Like 4

@lucifercorner likewise i am really loving L&S esp with HJ's scenes in it, i find myself skipping scenes which annoys me like Jisu's sis in law & brod and also that lazy son and uncle of HJ :grimace: and hopefully i'll finish this drama then move on to watch CP!

Lucky me? hehehe i guess you can say that but time is of the essence, i feel stressed bc i can't seem to catch up with the other dramas he's got since L&S is waaaay too long for me, i believe this must be the longest kdrama i've watched, average for me will be 50 or so but this is 165 epis & i feel like out of breath hahaha not complaining only bc it's our Mr. Perfect so he's worth it!

@pausky mind you i hvnt even finished CITT & just kinda jumping to L&S hahaha like our chingoo lucifercorner i can't wait for the movie to come out & it seems too long for it if it's released nxt yr? :frown: woah you're gg to SEA nxt year? is SK one of them? pls don't let us feel jealous OK? :blush:

• Like 4

Cover pictorial for "THE BIG ISSUE " Magazine...

EDaily

Park, Hae Jin, Big issue cover gift giftChoose the language to translate

Photo = Big Issue Korea

[The Daily Star in Kim Yoon-ji] The actor Park Hae-jin has come up with a cover model of 'Big Issue'. 

Park Hae-jin was selected as the cover story model for the October issue of "Big Issue," a lifestyle magazine that will be published on the 29th. 

'Big Issue' is a magazine published in the UK, Australia, Japan, Taiwan and other places in Korea. Half of the sales are directly related to the income of homeless salesmen. 

In this photo shoot of pure water, Park has revealed his own mood for every cut. 

Park has contributed a total of KRW 1.7 billion since 2011, along with various volunteer activities including briquetting service, and has been carrying out steady sharing with domestic and overseas. 

In an interview following the filming, Park said that he is proud of his own philosophy of sharing and that his fan club is also involved in various donation activities. 

He also commented on the current situation such as the movie "Cheese In the Trap" and the next drama "Lion" which is scheduled to open in the first half of next year. 

'Lion' is a romance action mystery drama that happens when a woman who lost a loved man accidentally finds a twin. It will start shooting in November, and it will be broadcast next year. 

Kim Yoon-ji (jay@edaily.co.kr) ▶ SeungKwon-bo

Link: https://www.dispatch.co.kr/922983

: http://naver.me/FbenOfHT

• Like 4

@lynseyanzia woah good article, thx for sharing! so the next drama Lion is that the one that was pulled out by SBS only changed title? in that case it's now twin not four faces:huh:, either way let's hope it's going through! he's got a heart of gold with his generous donations! awesome guy! wish we cld get a hold of this magazine eh?

cf6369706d0e4d1cfa33f6b4905d50cb--korean

Screenshot_2014-08-15_02.22.36_2.png

PARK-HAE-JIN-COVERS-ESQUIRE-KOREA-S-APRI

It seems like he's one of the fave covers of magazine :)

• Like 2

Park Hae Jin, Philosophy of Sharing, “The fan club also contributes together... I am proud”.
박해진, 나눔의 철학 "팬클럽도 함께 기부활동…자랑스러워" [화보

2017092901002443800177731_20170928080646

[Sports reporter Kim Young-rak] Actor Park Hae-jin made a talent donation as a cover model of 'Big Issue'. Park Hae-jin was featured on the cover story of the October issue of "Big Issue," a lifestyle magazine published on the 29th. .
This photo shoot was made by talent donation of Park Hae Jin. 'Big Issue' is a magazine published in the UK, Australia, Japan, Taiwan and other places in Korea. Half of the sales are directly related to the income of homeless salesmen. 

2017092901002443800177732_20170928080646
In this photo shoot of 'pure' concept, Park has captured his gaze by revealing his own luxurious yet clear atmosphere every time he cuts. .
Park has contributed a total of KRW 1.7 billion since 2011, along with various volunteer activities including briquetting service, and has been carrying out steady sharing with domestic and overseas. So this photo shoot was made with the intention of helping the homeless. .

2017092901002443800177733_20170928080646
In an interview following the filming, Park said that he is proud of his own philosophy of sharing and that his fan club is also involved in various donation activities. .
He also told me about the recent movie "Cheese In The Trap" and the next drama "Lion", which is scheduled to open in the first half of next year. .
On the other hand, 'Lion' is the romance action mystery drama that happens when a woman who lost her beloved accidentally finds a twin in this work. It will start shooting in November, and it will be broadcast next year.
Auto translated
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003157136

https://nonskishome.wordpress.com/2017/09/28/park-hae-jin-the-philosophy-of-sharing-charity-with-fans-i-feel-proud/

• Like 3

18 hours ago, pausky said:

@lucifercorner CITT drama is highly recommended because it brought out the best of him as an actor , he did really well . I'm waiting for CITT movie too , wish It's gonna come out next year when I'm flying to south east Asia.

I have watched CITT drama & it was because of CITT I came to know about him & became his fan.  Hae Jin portrayed Yoo Jung's complex character so well. Not many can do that! But when the story started veering away , felt very disappointed. And then read about the controversies, It left a bitter taste in my mouth. 

Hoping that the film adaptation ending is much better than the drama's  & does justice to Yoo Jong's character. HJ has taken up the role again despite strong criticisms. So want CITT movie to be a run away hit

• Like 2

@lynseyanzia @nonski thx for sharing the Big Issue etc! he's so sweet/endearing what else can we say right? luvd it!

@lucifercorner my question too is Lion taking over Saja bc this time the story seems to indicate 'twin' not quadru! in that case MM taking over may hv changed the story a bit!???

re CITT yes let's hope so too bc the drama did him some injustice in spite of his hard work and like you said previously he wasn't even invited to the wrap up vacation! this alone made me feel sorry for him & up to now i hvnt finished or continued with the CITT drama!  let's hope the CITT movie will be a blockbuster for he deserves a lot more than what they did to him in CITT drama!

• Like 2

fullsizephoto536785.jpg

chingoos i can't believe i'm rewatching this movie, he's so cute in this movie Snow is on the Sea with Lee Young ah

fullsizephoto536787.jpg

in one of the scenes Seon mi told him something like i can tell you're innocent and PHJ responded no, but they say i'm pure! :) (even off camera he seems pure :heart:

fullsizephoto541813.jpg

• Like 1