Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

Hola Chingus:)

@nonski Wow!!! my prince :heart::love: Like both... second one looks the best

Waiting for your blog eagerly.. would be of great help to newbies like us.

Thanks for the YT link. I wasn't aware that he sang the OST for duo duo.My internet oppa- stalking ability betrayed me! :skull:  loved his performance. Tfs. I am so happy that you joined us here

As for duo duo, this is how i watched. A chinese fan has put all his scenes(all episodes) of his Cdramas. God bless!!!

• Like 3

@hibiscus23 Productivity at work is like close to zero since I started stalking PHJ. Not just him, I've also started stalking his fans like @nonski         :joy::mrgreen:

Another hug event please..... Guess my next move will be Mission Going to Korea, FIND HIM, and when I do, STICK TO HIM LIKE A PLASTER!!! *DREAMING BIG*!!

@nonski          Any info on this one. Was this sung by him? Did he release a full Japanese album 

more of his singing

• Like 3

@lucifercornerhahaha count me in for his nxt free hug event plzzzzzzzz i'm eager to go back again to SK since i last went a few yrs ago but i nvr knew him then! can we hv some spies to let us know when da nxt one will be? if you're a plaster i'll be a crazy glue during the hug event, maybe security will hv a hard time with me!  LOL you're a good/harmless stalker at that! btw i've been seeing (but not really watched it yet) a lot of PHJ true story series what are those? thx for the vid on duo duo another one i'd add to my long watch list!

@nonski woah did you do that photo image? v nice indeed! luvd it! likewise may i ask if he was the one singing?

• Like 3

@lucifercorner hehehe yes dearie toddler/chingu that's the bottom line :blush:....am a crazy glue! u know i was watching his free hug vid last nite and omo omo (oh boy) he was so nice/gracious to his fans and i could see us all doing that someday (soon i hope) :) he's truly an inspiration! yes i'll also watch it and i noticed there's quite a few series already, woah i can't believe i'm so hooked with him hahaha thx for sharing that vid where u said he dressed up as a girl :) i'll watch it after this posting.

• Like 3

LOL they were so funny but our guy has a nice feminine look among them, i hardly recognized him! did u notice that he was quiet during the crabbing journey, those waves were strong and nasty i think he was kinda scared, i didn't see/notice him talked? :dissapointed_relieved:@lucifercorner you're v resourceful, i hvnt been watching from dailymotion lately but kudos to you for finding that vid! glad they're safe - it was looking v dangerous! (let me watch some MtM now and talk to you guys again later! i hv to catch up with his dramas LOL!

• Like 3

Good morning chingus!

First off... I would like to thank you for making this thread alive.  I will make a request soon to take over the thread so we can beautify the cover page just like what I did with Lee Jong Suk's here

@lucifercorner @hibiscus23

Yes I did the fan arts above... I like the one with the darker tone.  You can download the HD file from my blog link located on my signature below.

and yes he did release a japanese album, he was going to debut there as a singer

The album can still be bought here If I have some extra cash I will buy one

coZcLax.png

and this blog is very helpful too, it is by his Indonesian FC, they compiled his songs under category songs

I am sad that I can't go to the inauguration but still happy looking at him on the mirror given to us members!  Hope next year you two can make it to the membership at Club-Jins.

https://parkhaejinindonesiafc.wordpress.com/

• Like 3

@nonski you're most welcome & we're so glad to be a part of this thread aren't we @lucifercorner woah u did that artwork? it's a masterpiece indeed! you have a flair for painting then? wish our guy will be able to see it! what is that clubjins? hv u ever been to a free hug ? :) if you did, we envy you :blush: You know what, i did msg cassie6002 and asked her if she can update the page for our guy since it seems his filmography didn't have his latest projects, etc. so that'll be gr8 if you can touch base with her and ask permission - to do so! i'll have to see LJS page after this!

tumblr_mk94cyxxLv1qi18rvo1_250.giftumblr_mk94cyxxLv1qi18rvo1_250.gif

tumblr_mk73fuRLXV1qi18rvo6_250.giftumblr_mk73fuRLXV1qi18rvo3_250.gif

tumblr_mkgg0g9V9Q1qi18rvo5_250.giftumblr_mkgg0g9V9Q1qi18rvo5_250.gif

guys i just can't get over these two so bear w/me if i already posted it before LOL

• Like 3

chingus @lucifercorner @nonski and all i was surprised to see Hojeong (Choi yoon young) in a cameo watching Hot Blood with our guy in ep 5 approx 40.36 as PHJ was going inside the building, she was by the front desk:

Spoiler

the screen they uploaded on YT was minimized so i was watching it actually from dramacool if you want a larger version! i was so happy to see her hahaha

• Like 2

@lynseyanzia he's amazing really, his generosity is just overwhelming! Bless his heart! one of the things i like about him is his being so humble, down to earth kinda guy! you can even tell when you look at his face, no airs whatsoever! thx for sharing the vid, he's looking more handsome as ever! i'm glad to see he's put on some flesh on his cheeks as i noticed in  MTM he seemed a bit thinner!

CONGRATULATIONS TO PARK HAE JIN ssi YOU DESERVED IT!

best20smiley.gif

• Like 3

14 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@nonski you're most welcome & we're so glad to be a part of this thread aren't we @lucifercorner 

@lynseyanzia thanks for all updates! You're awesome! .

@nonski I am loving my IG account. filled with your updates of PHJ

Certainly @hibiscus23 really happy to be a part of this clan. I did notice Hojeong in HB when I was watching HB the second time after MDSY

Yes, the chubby cheeks are back. I like!!!!!:heart::blush: He was very polite & humble. Glad that he got this well deserved recognition.

Definitely more than an actor to me.... A ROLE MODEL

• Like 1