Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

@nonski you're more than welcome! thank YOU for sharing it with us fans! gr8 job/masterpiece i must say! i hope he or his staff will watch it too on YT! i dunno how much time u have but i hope you do another one hahaha i'm asking too much now eh? maybe something like with Hojeong of Seoyeong drama :) i luv them both in the drama i wish they'd do another drama just focusing on them! LOL

btw thx for that gif doesn't he walk gracious (sexy) :) hmmm he's awesome overload!

Happy w/end to you too & all here!

• Like 3

@lucifercorner chingoo i know you & all our chingus here may hv seen MDSY oredi but if we can sorta go to memory lane since as you know am a latecomer in watching PHJ's proj, when i was watching epi 41 i guess, sangu happened to notice her comp was on & looked at her blog where hojeong got a wish list if you will one of them to use his arm for a pillow (woah so cute) hahaha then that evening he was offering his arm to her remember that scene? if not, it's worth for you to re-watch it hahaha i luvd that scene! btw are we gg to see them affectionate soon? i can't wait! also i find myself skipping scenes of others but clamor for more of H&S's scenes i find them super cute! i hope they can team up again! i can't get enough of these two LOL

• Like 3

It wasn't been long since i registered in soompi so i also consider myself a toddler to being a  fan of Park Hae Jin in the thread.

Thank you @nonski for providing us the link to your blog. I've been eager and interested to know more about him and i found some of his interviews in your blog.

The more i know and discover about him i find him attractive  and most importantly his personality admirable.

Nice MV's , gif and pics by everyone.

• Like 3

@lynseyanzia hello fellow toddler hahaha as u probab know me and @lucifercorner are toddlers too and i agree the more i see him and know more about him my interests are building up! nice to meet you here! the more the merrier :)

i saw this just now on YT cr: Park Hae Jin.1983 i think it's either from an Indonesian fan? i can't figure out the charac sorry maybe some of you may know n correct me if i'm wrong! (uploaded by one of his fans)

this one can't figure out why he's on a wheelchair

• Like 3

10 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

i wonder if he's really a smoker in real life? i hope not coz it's bad for his health :ph34r:

FYI...

Park Hae-jin is the Ambassador for Non-Smoking and Non-Drinking Campaign in 2007

and the Promotional Ambassador for Youth Smoking Prevention Campaign in 2012

HE doesn't smoke and could drink only beer the most.

His reaction to smoking 

• Like 2

I cried over this one, I can feel like he is frustrated that he was immobile for a while. It seems like he was trying to show a brave face despite the injury.

This was due to an accident while shooting his C-drama Secret Society of Men - Friends

He hurt his back, if I am not mistaken his spine and had to recuperate for a while.

If I remembered it right I think he mentioned his injury on MxM BTS, he was in bed for a while

They even had a company outing but he was not able to join much because he said it still hurts.

• Like 2

thx @nonski for the info re smoking and his injury while shooting :( i hope he's fully recovered! shootings of kdramas could be unsafe sometimes as we often heard car accidents with some celebs in SK! hope /pray he'll always be safe and not to go through what he'd been through like that one in China! thx for the gifs

• Like 2

guys if in case some of the ones i hv been posting happened to be duplicate, pls bear w/me coz since i became a 'toddler' on Park's thread i hvnt had a chance to browse back through the prev pages! however i truly believe it won't hurt :)

cr: YT KPop Top 10HD

cr: YT vid from The Oppa Hoarder collection

• Like 3

20 hours ago, lynseyanzia said:

It wasn't been long since i registered in soompi so i also consider myself a toddler to being a  fan of Park Hae Jin in the thread.

Thank you @nonski for providing us the link to your blog. I've been eager and interested to know more about him and i found some of his interviews in your blog.

The more i know and discover about him i find him attractive  and most importantly his personality admirable.

Nice MV's , gif and pics by everyone.

@lynseyanzia  mutual feelings. after cheese in the trap, got very inquisitive about this guy & started digging out information. The more you find about him, the more you fall for him. Such is his charm. looking forward to  have a wonderful journey together in soompi with u all

@hibiscus23    I am a big time fan of Sangu/hojeong couple. I keep rewatching their scenes & still don't get bored:blush:

By the way, he has an amazing chemistry with most of his female leads  

@nonski thx for sharing those details. I remember seeing something related to non-smoking in his True story if I am not wrong. Is true story eng subbed in Vlive?

Whats the story behind that broken leg? too many questions!!! sorry 

• Like 3

@lucifercorner yeah me too i can't seem to get enough of these two, so sad they were not recognized as Best Couple then eh? i find myself skipping some scenes when these two were not on screen hahaha i luv the interaction Hojeong has with her father in law and Sangu! luv those scene where Sangu offered to hv his arm as her pillow LOL but then she got dismayed when she found out that he learnt about her wishes thru her blog poor thing!:bawling:

• Like 2

Video recorded by: @heejini501 IG

Uploader:  nonski

Translations by: @haejinspired IG

This is about how he forgave those who had left malicious comments about him on the condition that they would join him in coal delivery volunteering activity. But his easily forgiving them one time made them think they can continue abusing him because he would forgive them again. He said that he thought maybe doing some good deeds could help them release the pain in their hearts. The analyser says that he met them amd talked to them and forgave them but some of them kept leaving malicious comments so he naturally felt betrayed and that's why this time there will be no forgiving. The analyser says that during the 5 hours he has moved 1600 coal bricks and they have to do it very slowly. He has done it a few times too but they are really heavier than they look, around 17 Ks. So after carrying 6 of them on your back a few times you get tired and sweat and in order to keep the spirit up they joke around. So he thought that if those people sweat together wirh him they will have a change of heart. So he thought they will have a change of heart and talking together and working together will make them recinsider their actions and they will also help those in need. He did this with a good heart but they kept talking bad about him thinking they will do volunteer work again and get forgiveness so he thought that he needed another way.

@lucifercorner the injury I mentioned on top, it happened during the filming of Secret Society of Men - Men

some of the vids at vlive are subbed but not sure if the one you mentioned was subbed.  usually phj fans upload them on YT subbed

about the Sang-Hong Couple, i really love them, so far they are my most fave of all his pairing but there is still this question mark on my mind on how come he was able to shift his love to her in such a short time

• Like 3