Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

and another news from allkpop:

Actor Park Hae Jin celebrates the opening of his official fan club!

By beansss    2 days ago    5,249    1,348    0
park-hae-jin_1469493387_af_org.jpg

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Actor Park Hae Jin will be opening his very own official fanclub!

On July 25, the opening ceremony for Park Hae Jin's fan club, 'CLUB Jin's', took place at Seoul's Yonsei University. 

Applications to join Park Hae Jin's 'CLUB Jin's' opened back in June. Fans from all over the world including this from Korea, China, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam, The Philippines, Turkey, Iran, The United Kingdom, Mexico, Macau, Australia - a total of 27 countries - will greet Park Hae Jin at the ceremony to spend quality time with him. 

Mountain Movement Entertainment also plans on opening up an official website beginning August 1 for fan club members to take advantage of.

Who wants to join?

SEE ALSO: Park Hae Jin takes a strong stance against reporter spreading false rumors

park-hae-jin_1469506194_20160726000481_0

park-hae-jin_1469506195_20160726000482_0
  • Like 2

He was immortalized in Chinese stamps, now he will have this:

Park Hae-jin-themed phone to be released in China in fall

2016/07/26 11:30

SEOUL, July 26 (Yonhap) -- Fans of South Korean actor Park Hae-jin will soon be able to get their hands on a mobile phone bearing his image.

Park, who last played the enigmatic male protagonist in the South Korean cable TV series "Cheese in the Trap," is featured on the phone jointly developed by his management agency Mountain Movement and a Hong Kong-based IT firm, according to PR company HNS HQ.

The phone will be made available in China between September and October.

Final talks are underway with the Chinese telecoms firm ZTE for its distribution, it said.

ZTE recently released a phone bearing the likeness of Portuguese football player Cristiano Ronaldo.

This photo, taken on Dec. 2, 2015, shows Park Hae-jin speaking during a press conference promoting the TV series "Cheese in the Trap" in Seoul. (Yonhap)

Source: Yonhap News

• Like 2

Again, thank you @pluie625 for all the updates.

My jaw just dropped, reading he donated about $970,000. He sure is a believer in giving back. And walks his talk. 

Thank you for the article about Far Away Love.  I have not watched it, because I do not watch Viki's fan channels subbing. But someone just pointed out to me a couple of days ago that it is actually licensed now.  I will certainly watch it soon, now that I can watch on Roku.   So happy it got licensed.  :D

BTW - is that beautiful black dog, his dog in real life, do you know?

Sadly, I never figured out how to join his fan club. Can you help please? I kept getting pop ups in Korean until I gave up.

BTS Centerpole photoshoot in Park Hae Jin True Story No 36 cr: Mountain Movement

CohgcuZUAAAqgun.jpg

CohgtiXVIAAM5Rq.jpg

CohggIpUAAI-cpt.jpg

Spoiler

CohgmPJUkAEBLhn.jpg

I have to say, seeing their photos of Centerepole, makes me wish they will be paired in a drama - PHJ with GSY

• Like 2

@irilight me too, when I saw the title 1Billion won donations I was just like whoa!!!  and then turns out, it's the sum of all his donations in the past 6 years. And that's a lot of money for us common folks.

About the black dog, I think that was in one of his photoshoots that allkpop loves to attach whenever there's something new about PHJ.  

I've already watched the "far away love" even when it was not subbed on youtube and watched it again, subbed at viki. It's good although his voice was dubbed. 

I also tried accessing the fan club site but like you, I can't get through because of the pop ups in korean which I don't understand. And even his management website have some pages you can't access, so I gave up and just convinced myself be contented with what they can show me LOL.

That centerpole pictures were nice. I agree, they will make a good pair, and might look good in drama together. From what I know, she's from an idol group, right? Did she ever appear in dramas before though? And it just reminded me I need to buy new parkas. 

And here's the true story No. 36 from vlive.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/11718/Park-Hae-Jin-True-story---No-36

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pluie625 said:

That centerpole pictures were nice. I agree, they will make a good pair, and might look good in drama together. From what I know, she's from an idol group, right? Did she ever appear in dramas before though?

@pluie625, yes. I have seen in latest drama, God: Master of Revenge.  Her pairing with Lee Sang-Yeob and their love story was one of the best things about that drama.  Also, like Park Hae-Jin, she is a hard worker, and continuously worked to promote the drama (as was her Int'l fan club); which means, if she were to be paired with Park Hae-Jin in a drama, ratings could be off the charts, (assuming of course, the script is good.)

Thank you for answering my questions, and thank you for the link to V app. True Story #36 :D

Park Hae-Jin - Incheon Airport on the way to Bangkok Thailand for fanmeeting. Oh. How I miss this smile...

ComnRPUUkAA5LqV.jpg

ComnSoIVYAAzkcM.jpg

ComnTvHUIAA4kj8.jpg

• Like 3

@yellomellow001, awesome photos from Thailand. Thank you!

Actor Park Hae-jin to pay for fan club's launch ceremony

South Korean actor Park Hae-jin will cover the cost of his fan club's launching ceremony next month, his agency said Monday.

The 33-year-old actor, who most recently played the enigmatic male protagonist Yoo Jung on the cable TV series "Cheese in the Trap," is set to launch his first official fan club at Yonsei University in Seoul on Sept. 25.

"Out of love for his fans, Park Hae-jin has decided to cover all expenses associated with the founding ceremony for CLUB Jin's from his own pocket," Mountain Movement said.

The event has been titled, "We invite fans to Park Hae-jin's home," and is expected to draw more than 2,000 fans from 27 nations, including China, Turkey, Iran and Australia, it said.

Park Hae-jin (Photo provided by Mountain Movement) (Yonhap)

source

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Park Hae Jin Shares Thoughts On Marriage And Upcoming Projects For The Star

Park Hae Jin Shares Thoughts On Marriage And Upcoming Projects For The Star

In a recent photoshoot with The Star, Park Hae Jin shares his thoughts on marriage as well as his plans for future projects.

During the interview, Park Hae Jin talks about marriage, saying, “There are a lot of things that I have to do, so I don’t think I could date immediately. But I do have confidence to be a good husband.”

He also reveals plans for his upcoming film and drama. “For the ‘Cheese in the Trap’ film, I hope to show more of Yoo Jung’s character. I’m also planning to attend an action school in order to prepare for the drama ‘Man to Man,'” he shares.

The actor also talks about his recent concerns, saying, “I often worry about whether or not I’m a trustworthy actor to viewers. For now, I still want to do roles that I’m good at.”

source

• Like 1

Park Hae-jin 'too hot', sell out in China

photo758406.jpg

When Park Hae-jin comes out with a pictorial, it means 'sell-out'.

Park Hae-jin's 'spring look' in the magazine The Star led to his pictures plastering the main page of internet portal sites in Korea and China.

His pictures covered most of China's main news web sites, entertainment web sites and applications. He is the real-time 'hot' thing.

In the following interview, he said, "I have a lot to do so I may not have time for romance, but I can be a good husband one day".

About his upcoming drama "Man to Man", he said he's ready to go to action school for it and he's coming out as a completely different person compared to "Cheese in the Trap" Yoo Jeong.

Meanwhile, Park Hae-jin's donations led to a successful kidney operation on a child in China.

source

• Like 1

Park Hae Jin discusses his lovelife and upcoming projects with The Star

49971c74-dcda-4d19-b192-7527ccba3d78.png

Park Hae Jin gets candid!

In the September issue of The Star magazine, the 33 year-old heartthrob answered the burning question on every fan girl's mind. Is he dating anyone special? What projects can we expect from him next? 

He was very open with the popular publication when he admitted his current dating status contrasts to his photo shoot concept Park Hae Jin's Autumn Romance. "I like the bleak feeling of autumn. I have too much to do so dating right now would be difficult, but I do have confidence that I'll be a good husband."

4d156aac-f8f9-4259-a791-c56bf3de8cf6.jpg

The Cheese in the Trap star is excited about reprising his role in the film based on the beloved webtoon and K-drama. "In the film remake of Cheese in the Trap, I want to show a more Yoo Jung-like image," he said.

Park also explained that production for his next K-drama Man to Man is scheduled to begin soon, and he is perfecting his skills as an action star by taking lessons in school. He looks forward to taking on new challenging characters. "I worry about whether I have confidence in my acting, or if I'm an actor the viewers can trust. I'm still at a point where rather than getting experimental with my acting, I want to pursue roles that I can portray well."

I loved Park Hae Jin in Seven Princesses, and it was great to see him again in Cheese in the Trap. It was so much more than a typical romantic comedy. The love stories were enhanced by the suspense and mystery. I was on the edge of my seat for the majority of the series. I have no doubt he will continue to do an amazing job in his new projects.

What type of roles would you like to see Park Hae Jin portray in the future? Are there any stars you secretly ship him with? 

a8f49ac0-5a22-4ff6-af55-8b855d3c7c81.jpg
Shelly M is an author and blogger. Follow her personal blog at BTSCelebs.com

source:  DramaFever Blog

Everyone, please click on "Awesome" button and also ask DramaFever to bring us Park Hae-Jin upcoming drama "Man to Man."

• Like 3

Park Hae-jin reveals behind-the-scenes images of his new pictorial

photo758473.jpg

Park Hae-jin showed off his swoon-worthy dreamy eyes in his new fall fashion pictorial.

The outdoor clothing brand, Center Pole has unveiled some of the behind-the-scenes images from their 2016 Fall and Winter season pictorial starring Park Hae-jin .

In the revealed images, Park Hae-jin's deep dreamy eyes catch your attention effortlessly.

photo758472.jpg

source

• Like 2

Been out of the loop, just came back from vacation, and though it's tiring to drive all the way down to California, it's worth the trip being reunited with familly and friends. I just lurk when no one's around because I don't want to be roasted when they see me fangirling over some Korean actors like a teenager :lol: And my kids couldn't believe I survived without watching my KDramas and as they say staring at my oppas :wub::lol:

@irilight Thank you for all the updates dear. So, they already casted Oh Yeon Seo eh? I thought they're auditionning for the "hong Seol" character from Korea and China, wonder whatever happened to that. I like her and I know she will give justice to the character and will give her own mark as Hong Seol but she will be compared to KGE. I hope the movie will be a big success because I want Hae Jin to do what he couldn't in the drama and pour everything in the movie and once again prove his critics and detractors alike wrong. 

Anyways, Here's something I found in YT

• Like 4

‘Cheese in the Trap’ movie nabs Oh for lead

29204331.jpg

Aug 30,2016
  29204331.jpg

Actress Oh Yeon-seo has been cast to play the lead role in the Korean-Chinese joint movie “Cheese in the Trap,” according to Mountain Movement, the agency that represents actor Park Hae-jin, who will play the male lead in the upcoming film.

The label made the announcement during a press event held in Gapyeong, Gyeonggi, late last week.

“Cheese in the Trap,” originally a webtoon-based drama series, aired on tvN in the early part of this year. Actor Park and actress Kim Go-eun played main characters.

“Kim crafted the character Hong Seul in her own way,” said Park and continued, “In terms of appearance, I believe Oh looks more similar [to Hong Seul from the webtoon].”

It hasn’t been easy to nab the female lead, since all the 500 applicants that applied to play Hong Seul were denied after undergoing auditions. The production crew then decided to cast Oh, who has shown enthusiasm towards taking the role.

The director for the upcoming flick will be decided in September, and it is currently scheduled to be released in late February. 

Oh most recently starred in sports film “Run Off,” which hit theaters earlier this month.

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3023221&cloc=joongangdaily|home|onlin

• Like 4

"Been out of the loop, just came back from vacation, and though it's tiring to drive all the way down to California, it's worth the trip being reunited with familly and friends. I just lurk when no one's around because I don't want to be roasted when they see me fangirling over some Korean actors like a teenager :lol: And my kids couldn't believe I survived without watching my KDramas and as they say staring at my oppas :wub::lol:"
 Thank you for all the updates dear. So, they already casted Oh Yeon Seo eh? I thought they're auditionning for the "hong Seol" character from Korea and China, wonder whatever happened to that. I like her and I know she will give justice to the character and will give her own mark as Hong Seol but she will be compared to KGE. I hope the movie will be a big success because I want Hae Jin to do what he couldn't in the drama and pour everything in the movie and once again prove his critics and detractors alike wrong. "

@pluie625,  , glad you had a good vacation :wub:
Now, it's back to Kdamaland.. :)

I think they auditioned some 500 potentials for the leading lady before they decided on OYS.
Yes, I know people will start comparing her to KGE. But remember the initial uproar of Knetizens when KGE was cast?  I was shocked because I have seen her in the movie "A Muse" and already thought the world of her; but so many people did not want her for the drama, until she has proven herself. I am confident and hopeful we will have a similar scenario with OYS as HS.  After all, this is not the first time there is a movie made based on a drama and vice versa. Seldom do the same actors star in both.

Of course, I am looking forward to PHJ playing YJ again, this time under the observant eye of the manhwa scriptwriter.

I will now go over all that you have offered us.

@delta777, hello and welcome to PHJ's thread, and thank you for the new article.  :)

I certainly am looking forward to this film.

Oh Yeon-seo to be the new Seol for Cheese in the Trap movie

ohyeonseo_47.jpg

read more on Dramabeans

• Like 4