Park Hae Jin 박해진 I Drama 2023 : The Killing Vote

nonski

Guest luthien

reminder: Do not HOTLINK! Upload photos to your own album.

Press Conference

Park Hae Jin Solo

PP09100700054.jpg

th_1254898628997_2.jpg th_1254899657298_1.jpg th_200910071754331113_1.jpg

th_d0cc2d1b.jpg th_1_L_1254906667.jpg th_PYH2009100710750099000_P2.jpg th_b7bccdd7.jpg

th_200910071619112100_1.jpg th_200910071605542100_1.jpg th_1254911740_200910071936242888287001.jpg th_1254911740_200910071936216780287001.jpg

th_2009100774247_2009100781151.jpg th_091007_ssong22.jpg th_1254903722_200910071722240528287001.jpg th_200910071655431001_1.jpg

th_1254903722_200910071722237630287001.jpg th_9ah77138_3.jpg th_13bff23d.jpg th_543b7571.jpg

th_200910071616471117_1.jpg th_200910071602372100_1.jpg th_PYH2009100710700099000_P2.jpg th_N2009100717320488701.jpg

th_N2009100717504423001.jpg th_200910071619181113_1.jpg th_PP09100700050.jpg th_1254899740_200910071616038438217001.jpg th_PYH2009100710720099000_P2.jpg

th_200910071551381001_1.jpg th_20091007160956272a4_161617_0.jpg th_1254899740_200910071616040469217001.jpg th_104990_l.jpg th_20091007001651_0.jpg

credits as tagged

Guest luthien

^Thanks cute_girl!

From KBS Hot Blood website:

c647daef.jpg

f65f781e.jpg

626a6a61.jpg

8d2e86a0.jpg

thanks to LPHJ at PHJ TFC

10/9 KBS News featuring Hot Blood

View Video online here:

Option 1: http://news.kbs.co.kr/news.php?kind=c&id=1861752

To view, on TOP of the picture there are three options given. Click either:

고화질 for 700k, aka highest resolution, or

표준화질 for 300k, aka medium resolution, or

저화질 for 56k, aka lowest resolution

Option 2: Youtube (thanks to cutiepie)

Download Link courtesy of cutiepie:

20091009-kbs-news-hot-blood.jpg

20091009 KBS News

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e2jkww

or

mms://newsvod.kbs.co.kr/news/news_8am/2009/10/09/700k/160.asf

source: KBS

Guest m_pitiya

GIFs from FO EP.66

it's kinda quite slow....but hope u guys enjoy!!!

FO66-5.gif

Ahhhhhh,, poor haejin ^^

th_FO66-1.gifth_FO66-2.gifth_FO66-3.gifth_FO66-4.gifth_FO66-5.gifth_FO66-6.gifth_FO66-7.gif

luthien,, thx so much for pics and news ^^ HJ is so handsome in suite. tomorrow,, we gonna see Haryu. woahhhh, it's very exciting!!! :D

thx cutiepie too for the clips!!

Guest shinhdeplol
Guest kneekey

Hi! New PHJ fan here ^^, i liked him first after watching his guest appearance in FO and liked him even more when he became a regular :) I will definitely be watching his new drama just for him. Hihi

Guest luthien

^ Welcome to the fandom! He is really working hard in FO... we were worried at first if he can handle FO along with a drama project.. so far, so good.. thank goodness. It's so quiet in Hot Blood thread.. haha.. hopefully discussion will pick up.

Raf!!!!! *huggles* The MH/JH or probably HJH-PHJ shipper in me was heartbroken seeing the caps... I saw the BTS shot before.. but it's so different watching him kiss someone else when he never kissed HJH! I have this tendency with my favorite couples.. with LDG, JIS... I can only watch them with HJH and HJW respectively.. but I can watch the ladies with someone else.. I haven't watched the first two episodes... I scanned it a bit, and I kinda find JYH cute..

Allkpop's rhylee has become a PHJ fan... she's writing about HJ quite often these days... which of course makes us here very happy.

Park Hae Jin Talks About His Post-Debut Woes

by rhyelee at allkpop.com

2009 Oct 11- 12:47 AM

5e926ef1.jpg

Actor Park Hae Jin guest-starred on the October 10th broadcast of KBS 2TV's "Champagne" and talked about the difficulties he experienced after his acting debut in 1998, among them being girl troubles and issues with adapting to the job. Check out the screencaps from the episode.

21c802bc.jpg

ff6d8ba7.jpg

"Ah, girl issues." Park Hae Jin said, "I had a girlfriend who I really loved in 2004. She kept on ignoring my phone calls, and made up excuses like 'I have to take care of my mother who's sick right now' when I asked her to spend some time with me. After a while, I became worried about her and waited in front of her house one day."

He went on to say, "I was waiting for a long time, wondering when she was going to show up. And then, I heard her voice and another man's voice approaching me. Alarmed, I looked up and saw her with another guy. Our eyes met, and I was so traumatized to know that she'd betray me like this. I broke up with her immediately after that." He also confessed, "I was so hurt that I drank myself to sleep every night. It was hard for me to even eat while I was getting over her." OH OPPA T____T

Park Hae Jin also talked about a troubling experience that he had on the set with a co-worker. "I had a really hard time when I was filming the drama 'Chil Princesses,' because one of the people whom I'd been working with said things like, 'Are you some no-life loser who'd been rolling around?' 'Is that the best you can do?' and 'What do you actually know how to do?' to me. It was really upsetting." But he laughed as he said, "Recently, that person approached me and said, 'You look like you're doing well nowadays. I hope to work with you again in the future.' " The nerve!

Well, even though he had to go through some hardships, I'm glad that he's endured and persevered through the good and the bad to become the fantastic actor he is today. Remember to tune in to his new drama, "Hot Blood," that starting airing in Korea yesterday!

speaking of Champagne, GIFs:

th_160af01d.gif

th_f37603eb.gif

th_7f2bc691.gif

th_01d1e718.gif

th_57a96964.gif

credits: gall.dcinside.com/phj

ETA: anyone fluent in Chinese or Korean? I need some help translating descriptions for Hot Blood thread.. please contact me. TIA!

Guest luthien

Tentative starts for new weekend dramas

by javabeans at dramabeans.com

2009 Oct 11

2ba5765f.jpg

Eugene of Creating Destiny

Two new dramas premiered this weekend, to mixed reactions: MBC’s Creating Destiny starring Eugene, above, and KBS’s Hot-Blooded Salesman, starring Chae Jung-ahn and Park Hae-jin.

Perhaps Tamra fans will feel vindicated (or further insulted?) to know that the drama that replaced it (after Tamra was unceremoniously slashed) pulled in even lower numbers; Creating Destiny only managed a very low 3.5% for its first outing.

However, hope isn’t lost for the series, which was up against the last week of KBS’s hit family show Sons of Sol Pharmacy, whose penultimate episode scored a 38.9%. We’ll have to see whether Creating Destiny will bounce back next week when KBS launches its new drama, Three Brothers [수상한 삼형제, or more literally, "Three Suspicious Brothers"]. That drama features Ahn Nae-sang and Oh Dae-kyu — both of the very popular First Wives Club — and is another family-oriented 50-episode drama, so Destiny may still face an uphill climb.

Rounding out that timeslot was SBS’s Loving You A Thousand Times, which performed strongly with an 18.7%.

f27a869bc.jpg

Chae Jung-ahn, Park Hae-jin of Hot-Blooded Salesman

Meanwhile, an hour later, KBS’s new Hot-Blooded Salesman did better with a 9.5% — not high enough to rest easy, but definitely on more solid ground. It followed the long-running sageuk series Iron Empress (which ended last weekend with a 22.6%). This later hour is also a more level playing ground, as the three broadcast dramas are all scoring within the same general range; MBC’s Assorted Gems brought in a 13.6% and SBS’s Smile was just behind at a 13.5%.

Hot-Blooded Salesman is set in the world of car dealers, and its three main stars — Chae Jung-ahn (Cain & Abel), Park Hae-jin (East of Eden), Choi Chul-ho (Queen of Housewives) — are all coming off previous projects that performed strongly. The drama mixes business competition with romance and is described as an upbeat trendy drama. The description didn’t quite catch my interest, but the drama does come from the brain of well-known manhwa-ka Park In-kwon, who also created the manhwas War of Money and Daemul.

Despite the uneasy beginnings, as we know, ratings are certainly important but they are not an indicator of quality. Both shows earned some positive responses for being fresh in their approach; only time will tell how they fare in the longer run. Next week should be a better indicator of that, and in any case, it’s nice to have a fresh influx of new dramas after having the same ones on for the past several months.

Via BNT News, Joy News

His interviews are very revealing and he's more open? FO effect maybe.. some negative comments by co-stars..think some newbies go through that painful part..even HJH experienced same. what matters is how he strived to improve and prove them wrong! ...our poor boy got "jilted"...no worries he will find one truly deserving of his love!

anyway ..sth to warm my heart..when he chose 2ne1's Sandara Park :D

about the drama ratings....its a good start..i havent watch ..just looked at the screencaps...while ratings matters a lot..i hope that he's giving his best acting wise!. Go HJ!

Guest luthien

^ I think I missed that part on 2ne1...

His passion towards acting is really strong.. he'd persevere through all the challenges. that's the only way he'd mature right? I guess it's normal everyone has a hard time in the beginning. But I'm proud of him for not giving up and move forward.. he's picked good roles so far.. hope his luck continues on, esp with this first leading role project.

Ouch! What a way to be dumped.. poor kid.... why is it so similar to Hot Blood?

^ I think I missed that part on 2ne1...

His passion towards acting is really strong.. he'd persevere through all the challenges. that's the only way he'd mature right? I guess it's normal everyone has a hard time in the beginning. But I'm proud of him for not giving up and move forward.. he's picked good roles so far.. hope his luck continues on, esp with this first leading role project.

Ouch! What a way to be dumped.. poor kid.... why is it so similar to Hot Blood?

maybe his personal experience made him choose Hot Blood! rmb he got lots of offers after EOE! He chose one close to heart!

here's the part on 2ne1....He should just sing 2ne1's "I DONT CARE" for his ex love!!

from 2ne1 thread@music forum

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...61&st=19160

Guest luthien

^ :lol: Not a noona?

Someone's on a roll to publicize PHJ today! :D

Park Hae Jin Talks About His Transgender Bar Experience

by rhyelee at Allkpop

2009 October 11 at 09:00 PM

Actor Park Hae Jin guest-starred on the set of KBS's "Champagne" on October 10th, talking about various things from his post-debut woes and his upcoming drama. But that's not all - Park also revealed an experience that he had at a transgender bar!

"Some people I worked with at the time and I went to a transgender bar for dinner, and one of their staff came up to me. The person had a bigger hand than my own and it was pretty calloused ... [and] also had huge feet."

He went on, "The person took my hand slowly and smiled as they gave me a business card and said, 'Dongseng, if you're ever interested in working here, you don't have to get a sex change so give me a call if you're interested, okay?' I was so shocked!" Who can blame the person, though, since Park Hae Jin's a total hottie and all?

Upon hearing this, his fellow guests laughed and said, "Park Hae Jin has a prettier face that some girls, after all, so we're not entirely shocked."

9389a23e.jpg

^ :lol: Not a noona?

same age I think.. but Dara looks like a teener anyway :)

it should always be this way..many news pick up..he just have to talk and presto... what comes out of his mouth are all news worthy!

anyway..havent gotten over Kiss on 1st epi nof HB..rubs salt to EOE wound..waited what 53 long epsiodes! anyway..its meant to remain in Umma-Appa shippers imagination! yup No boundaries!

those who want to watch ..Hot Blood english subs at vikkii....are there other subbing teams working on HB?

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/passionate#

sth to really look forward to in FO Dara Park of 2ne1 will guest in FO! errrrrr HJ here she comes..he picked her over another kpop singer but of course i read b/w Dara & HJW picked HJW! expecting FO family dancing to "fire" and "i dont care" once again..plus iw ant to see HJ with super dorky Dara!

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor..._family_outing/

Guest aircastles

Whoa. I haven't been in here such a long time.

Hi! New PHJ fan here ^^, i liked him first after watching his guest appearance in FO and liked him even more when he became a regular :) I will definitely be watching his new drama just for him. Hihi

Hey, welcome! :3 Hope to see you on the thread more often.

p.s. Icon/banner love. <3

^ Welcome to the fandom! He is really working hard in FO... we were worried at first if he can handle FO along with a drama project.. so far, so good.. thank goodness. It's so quiet in Hot Blood thread.. haha.. hopefully discussion will pick up.

but it's so different watching him kiss someone else when he never kissed HJH!

ETA: anyone fluent in Chinese or Korean? I need some help translating descriptions for Hot Blood thread.. please contact me. TIA!

I wouldn't be surprised if he has to be absent for a few episodes here and there in FO because of filming for the drama. And IKR? That thread is so quiet, I expected more discussion? D;

But no wait....he never kissed HJH in EoE? I could've sworn they did... LOL, apparently I'm remembering things wrong now~

Do you still want me to translate the character descriptions? Or is someone else already doing them...?

His interviews are very revealing and he's more open? FO effect maybe.. some negative comments by co-stars..think some newbies go through that painful part..even HJH experienced same. what matters is how he strived to improve and prove them wrong! ...our poor boy got "jilted"...no worries he will find one truly deserving of his love!

anyway ..sth to warm my heart..when he chose 2ne1's Sandara Park :D

about the drama ratings....its a good start..i havent watch ..just looked at the screencaps...while ratings matters a lot..i hope that he's giving his best acting wise!. Go HJ!

I've noticed that! :) He seems more comfortable to an extent - more open and carefree, sort of. I like it. And I like his hair. I've always preferred shorter and lightly spiked.

But is it a veteran actor who said those criticisms? I'm curious all of a sudden. For all we know, it could be a veteran actor saying those words in care for him to toughen up because the entertainment industry is harsh. Or something like that. But I'm glad despite such opposition he still worked hard and kept going on.

And gah, Sandara/PHJ - favorite random pairing, just sayin'. 8D I'm glad to finally see her on FO - that should be fun. Is he expected to be in the episode?

I'm sure if the drama is good (idk, haven't watched it yet) the ratings should steadily gain. if not, I see the drama doing marginally well in the higher single digits or low-to-mid teens for the rest of the run. IDK, though.

Please HJ..be present in FO shooting of Sandara guesting...since you already know 2ne1 songs..i hope for some teasing of the "fanboy" from the crazy family........how far can I dream?..I hope they click and later get the lead roles for Korean version of "It started with a Kiss!".....i'm crazy :)

the one kiss if rmb in of our favorite MH-JH in EOE is that forced kiss by MH..then JiHyun slapped him!! We are crazy shippers of drama couple who never shared a real kiss! err MH-JH shippers ended up making fan fics!

Guest eightbelow

HI all,

I wonder if any of you knows Korean and can help me to translate what HJ said in this clip: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI0NTk3OTg4.html

I have read some translation above but those are not all what HJ said in the show, and I greatly appreciate if someone could translate other parts of conversation between HJ and MCs in this show. Many thanks.

Cheers,

eb