[Drama 2009] Temptation of an Angel 천사의 유혹

s@nbi

Guest fio209js2

I don't know who to root for in this drama.. Lol!

I feel bad for Ah Ran because of what Hyun Woos father did to her dad.. but I hate that shes doing all this revenge to get back at them...... >.>

How to feel.. who knows.. but it's interesting.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand where the doctor character - the wife's lover - is coming from. While the wife's actions have been explained by what happened to her parents, I don't think there has been any sort of explanation for the doctor's behavior. Or have I missed something?

Guest turkey1982

ep5:

http://rapidshare.com/files/298842905/70AA.E05.091027.HDTV.XviD-Ental_1_.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/299124989/70AA.E05.091027.HDTV.XviD-Ental_1_.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/299156860/70AA.E05.091027.HDTV.XviD-Ental_1_.part3.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/299169836/70AA.E05.091027.HDTV.XviD-Ental_1_.part4.rar

Guest Greenrose934

I don't understand where the doctor character - the wife's lover - is coming from. While the wife's actions have been explained by what happened to her parents, I don't think there has been any sort of explanation for the doctor's behavior. Or have I missed something?

may be the doctor is his ..... son ( with the other woman ) :rolleyes:

wait and see :rolleyes:

later on the nurse ( her sister )-> would seduce the doctor :D

after cosmetic surgery -> he'll seduce his wife :rolleyes:

I guess so :rolleyes:

Guest Greenrose934

Love is .................fine --------------------------> ( Epi 1)

Love 's sometime .. lie & blind------------------------> ( epi2-3)

Love 's a ...............knife ------------------------->( Epi 5)

Love 's sometime ...fire --------------------------->( Epi6 .next epi)

and finally .............die -----------.----------------->next epi ---> reborn -->cosmetis surgery

:D:lol:B):rolleyes:

Guest Illicit

^I wouldn't be suprised if she was. She was too young at that time, so she grew up innocent and kind. ^^; While her older sister went down the wrong path.

I can't help but side with BOTH. Up to a certain point, I thought her actions were justified. But then she took some crazy turns. D:

AR is a very complicated character for sure. There were times when I couldn't help but sympathize with her; I could see how her inner conscience often made her hesitate as she carried out her evil acts. But she's really really evil, so I couldn't help but hate her for everything she's done to her husband.

Guest Smelly Tofu

omg I'm like dreading here for BSB shi...he really should be out already...probably be that hot looking guy making lee so yeon's character melt in front of him etc...how cool would that be

Guest calinla01

I am loving this show! I can't wait to see BSB- he is so hot! I haven't been able to figure why the doctor is involved in the revenge. There has to be more to it than just helping his lover get revenge.

i like this drama... it has the "Count of Monte Cristo" feel to it :rolleyes:

my favorite revenge-love novel of all time B)

can't wait for Hyun Woo's new transformation/rebirth!!!!

Guest Harmonie

I'm so looking forward to this drama because of Bae So Bin, but would wait patiently for all the subs to release so I can do a marathon.

EP. 6 and yeaaah :D he´s finally here. g010.gif

Wow...Joo Ah Ran is really evil..I can understand her hatred against his father..but several times trying to kill her husband just for her revenge.. :angry:

I´m rooting for Shin Hyun Woo and Hong Soo Hyun ...I really hope that the writers are not planing to make Ah Ran and Hyon Woo a pair again..because honestly..would you want to be in a relationship with someone who tried to kill you not only once and just used you?

Archived