s@nbi

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aureliahicks

translation of character cast :

Joo A Ran

Wife of Sin Hyun Woo. Daughter -in -law of owner of Soul Furniture as well as furniture designer.

She experienced ordinary and happy childhood. But when she lost parents suddenly, she became orphan and experienced all hard thing in life

For the revenge of her parents, she decided to be a daughter- in- law of the family who made her parents die. She had lived low level life as an orphan, then make cautious plan to become wife of Sin Hyun Woo. She show feature of “Femme Fatale” when she start to destroy husband’s family. Character of witch who has excessive tenacity and fast thinking.

Shin Hyun Woo

Chief of design department in Soul Furniture, Son of owner.

He has soft personality. He has sweetheart and romantic sense. Despite of family’s disagreement, he married with a girl whom he think destiny. He experienced complete betray by wife as well as threatened to death.

After he regained his consciousness, he become totally different person, then he make fatal revenge to his wife.

Attractive character who has both image as a angel and satan. Image of angel who has sweet heart and image of satan like a “Homme fatale”

Nam Joo Seung

An adulterer of Joo A Ran.

Person of veil who hiding many thing.

He works as a doctor during daytime while sing at a Jazz café at night.

As a relation which his father had been a secretary of Mr. Shin, he took a role as a family doctor of Mr. Shin. He talk not much, has strong eyesight, also has a charisma as a man.

Yoon Jae Hee

Even she had sent to a nursery school and grown up not knowing who is her parents. She has healthy and bright viewpoint to the world.

From her early years, she has dreamed to be a nurse who cares poor person. Even in the nursery school, she had taken care of younger children like a big sister. Rather than thinking she was thrown away by her real parents, she think herself she is received too much love from the member of nursery school.

credit : http://allkoreandrama.com/

I've been watching raw without understanding much, but is Ah Ran falling in love with her husband again or something why did she kiss him at the end of episode 9? Is the nurse her long lost sister? and is her husband in love with the nurse?

There's a fundamental problem with this drama. Watching Bae Soo Bin conduct revenge on Joo Ah Ran is not satisfying, because she didn't do anything to him! He's a totally different actor taking place for the original Shin Hyu Noo who really suffered tremendously, and should be getting revenge on Joo Ah Ran. Eun Jae's mole in "Temptation of Wife" was rather ridiculous, but still watching her get revenge with a new personality, hair cut, clothes, makeup, etc. was so damn satisfying. We watched the heroine truly evolved. Here, I'm just confused because there's a new actor taking place for the old one.

They should have reworked the revenge plot to have Bae Soo Bin appear from the beginning. They didn't need to do the whole identity changing plot. There are plenty of other ways to get revenge. Also, I kind of liked the original actor. He had great acting skills. But Bae Soo Bin is like a million times better looking.

Different face but the soul and heart still the same, it's still him. Why can't he get revenge?

Also, life is unfair you cannot have everything, either good looking or good acting, pick one! for me I don't mind good looking actors hehehee....

In the real life ,there are a lot of men they take them all still alive .......and live together ....even not die yet :D:lol:

Isn't that what we called "immoral"?

Guest Greenrose934

I've been watching raw without understanding much, but is Ah Ran falling in love with her husband again or something why did she kiss him at the end of episode 9? Is the nurse her long lost sister? and is her husband in love with the nurse?

uh ... uh Ah Ran's only falling in love with $$$$, She did kiss $$$ not Bae Soo Bin :D:lol: .... because ...if He's poor ,homeless ... I don't think so :D:lol:

Archived