[Drama 2009] Temptation of an Angel 천사의 유혹

s@nbi

Guest Greenrose934

Who is Doctor Nam really? How is he related to the Shin family? Why Mother Shin doesn't like him like Father Shin -- he's thinking about adopting Dr. Nam??? I am so confused about this character because I thought he is only Ah Ran's lover...

I think He's Mr Shin ' s son

Because when Dr Nam said to Mrs Shin -> can he be her son-in-law in stead of her son ?

She said -> this is .... unspeakable

It means Her daughter and Dr Nam is sibling :rolleyes: ?????? Who khows ???

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cindyphan

at the end of episode 7 ..can anyone translate what the preview for the next episode is about? it look so interesting? it look like the nurse is sad about something

Anybody has the OST of this drama? Or, at least the theme song???

I can't wait for next Monday and Tuesday.... I also have the feeling that after the nurse learned about her true identity, she might plan a revenge on Bae Soo Bin like her own sister....

Guest revengeoftheflowers

There's a fundamental problem with this drama. Watching Bae Soo Bin conduct revenge on Joo Ah Ran is not satisfying, because she didn't do anything to him! He's a totally different actor taking place for the original Shin Hyu Noo who really suffered tremendously, and should be getting revenge on Joo Ah Ran. Eun Jae's mole in "Temptation of Wife" was rather ridiculous, but still watching her get revenge with a new personality, hair cut, clothes, makeup, etc. was so damn satisfying. We watched the heroine truly evolved. Here, I'm just confused because there's a new actor taking place for the old one.

They should have reworked the revenge plot to have Bae Soo Bin appear from the beginning. They didn't need to do the whole identity changing plot. There are plenty of other ways to get revenge. Also, I kind of liked the original actor. He had great acting skills. But Bae Soo Bin is like a million times better looking.

I think it's still open to doubt whether Hyon-woo's father really ruined Ah-ran's family, or whether it's just Ah-ran's imagination.

The accident that killed Ah-ran's parents looked way too complicated to have been planned. Then, the company paid out money to Ah-ran's uncle and aunt, the idea being that these two would take care of the daughters. However, the uncle and aunt abandoned the children and took off with the money.

Well then, what is it, in fact, that Hyon-woo's father is guilty of? Other than being an insufferable jerk?

i think the doctor is the son of Mrs Shin. Maybe she was in a relationship with Mr. Nam then moved onto Mr. Shin because he has nothing against them but that woman.

I find the plot is interesting and reading too much into the story line is will ruin it lol. every movie/drama has flaws.

on another note though i think the strange woman at the end is related to the Anh Jae Sung character as in she might his gf or finance that came back to look for him.

Guest Greenrose934

i think the doctor is the son of Mrs Shin. Maybe she was in a relationship with Mr. Nam then moved onto Mr. Shin because he has nothing against them but that woman.

waooooooooooo you're so smart !! :D:lol:

Most of us probably believe that the nurse will turn out to be Ah-ran's lost sister. Well, if she does, then she cannot get together, romantically, with Hyon-woo, even if Ah-ran dies or somehow disappears. The reason? Ah-ran, the nurse's sister, has been married to Hyon-woo, and by KDrama rules, you cannot marry someone your sibling has been married to.

Guest Greenrose934

Most of us probably believe that the nurse will turn out to be Ah-ran's lost sister. Well, if she does, then she cannot get together, romantically, with Hyon-woo, even if Ah-ran dies or somehow disappears. The reason? Ah-ran, the nurse's sister, has been married to Hyon-woo, and by KDrama rules, you cannot marry someone your sibling has been married to.

In the real life ,there are a lot of men they take them all still alive .......and live together ....even not die yet :D:lol:

Guest calinla01

I can't believe how interesting this drama is getting! I am loving it that he is going to get his revenge on that crazy wife. I was really sad when he pushed the nurse away. I want them to be together in the end.

BTW, when they unwrapped BSB I about fell out. He is so freaking HOT!

Guest joyableme

I hope that the nurse will end up having

a much more powerful role in this drama,

because i hate seeing her powerless in this drama.

And it seems like her only purpose in the drama is just

to be there, I hope that her role expands more throughout

the drama.

Guest katdiva

I find this drama hard to watch b/c of how impractical and far-fetched it is, yet I keep coming back for me b/c I love it, no matter how ridiculous it gets!

So my guesses are the same as many already voiced:

1. The cute nurse is Ah Ran's long lost sister who grew up in the Orphanage.

2. Dr. Nam is the illegitimate son of President Shin who fooled around with a woman, and then made his assistant marry her so he could keep her close.

3. The mystery woman at the previews for EP 8 may be related somehow to the Designer, because she was in his 'trashed' apartment if I'm not wrong, and she will want revenge on Rosemary whom he was obviously obsessed with.

4. The brand new HW (BSB) will never end up happy with the nurse b/c he will be bent on revenge. And no matter how twisted he gets with anger, he still has deep affection for AhRan, even though he hates her, he won't be able to hurt her as thoroughly as she hurt him and his family. (Because he still has a conscience, unlike her).

I just love it all ... I have no idea where it's going but I'm along for the full ride, no matter how crazy it is!

I find this drama hard to watch b/c of how impractical and far-fetched it is, yet I keep coming back for me b/c I love it, no matter how ridiculous it gets!

same here ... someone on viikii nicely put it ... it's garbage but glorious garbage.

Archived