[Drama 2009] Will It Snow For Christmas? 크리스마스에 눈이 올까요?

lilcrash

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on the trailer, I can safely say everything's pretty much trademark Lee Kyung Hee melodrama style..

Hopefully the story will be more than just 2 childhood crushes overcoming obstacles to be together..

Guest fivemagic

Thank you, Lilcrash, for the beautiful and lovely WISOC photos and the drama's website!

I have already saved them all... totally loved it. These "Christmassy" photos are so high quality and gorgeous.

I don't think I will be able to be the top threadstarter for this drama... I am lacking on getting all the neccessary information and plus I am being restricted from office pc, so can you be the top threadstater since Mandalay is requesting at this time plus he will be very busy??

Thanks Mandalay for the WISOC preview 1 and 2 videos! I am loving them and totally awesome sharing.

----------

Once again, I can't wait for December to come... only a week to go! :)

Guest lucky_moon

looking forward to the new drama cuz of HYS & GS, so hopefully it'll not be like those that begin with childhood loves, growing up to look for ur lover & fighting to get him back then ending with one of them dying cuz of illness, cuz we are fed up with these kind of stories, so hopefully a new story that makes us feel the heartwarming love story that brings happiness to our couples (in the drama I means) :D

best wishes for WISFC to get a good rating & attract the viewers hearts to luv it :);)

Guest kazenai

Me too, I hope the drama will be more than 2 childhood lovers overcoming obstacles, Then again this is an SBS drama, I'm sure it'll be very good considering SBS does great in melodrama [in fact most of the dramas in SBS fit in this cat]

I will definately watch the first 2 episodes or 4. Then I'll decide later on >.<

Guest chubbygirl1

Omg,

I could cry watching the trailer *sniff*, so heart-rending. Anyways, most of the Lee Kyung-hee drama really do that to me.

The writer is awsome.

eh, is going to be that kinda thing "childhoo" love, ect....but i doubt there will be any illness stamp in this drama. Oh the cliche, please go away. <_<

November 22, 2009

'Will It Snow For Christmas?' drama thread edited upon request & goodwill.

Thread previously started by mandalaywith will now be maintained by lilcrash with related drama info, updates, etc.

Everyone please keep on posting and continue sharing positively.

Guest butterball

looking forward to the new drama cuz of HYS & GS, so hopefully it'll not be like those that begin with childhood loves, growing up to look for ur lover & fighting to get him back then ending with one of them dying cuz of illness, cuz we are fed up with these kind of stories, so hopefully a new story that makes us feel the heartwarming love story that brings happiness to our couples (in the drama I means) :D

best wishes for WISFC to get a good rating & attract the viewers hearts to luv it :);)

Exactly. Your post makes me giggle.

ANyway, I saw the preview for this show after You're beautiful. I will suffer from withdrawal symptom after YAB so I may give this a try. The photos look really nice.

Guest aureliahicks

Synopsis Translation

There was love between them.

It was totally love for themselves at first time.

But they had to throw up their love even before their love came to be realized. Definitely, it was sacrifice for them, they didn’t think their love is everything.

Then time passed by. They met again. Take heartache in the arms… healing the pain…, real reconciliation and forgiveness…. They call it love.

Will it be snow in X-mas….

They try to want to see snow.

Like white snow cover softly dirty street and mud, they want to be covered their sorrow.

Will it be snow in X-mas….

Will there keep popping with snow noiselessly….

They pray silently.

For their fairy wish come to be true….

credit :Allkoreandrama

Translation for Main cast Character :

Cha Kang Jin (Born in 1979/Ko Soo)

He had to use his fist not to be punched.

He had to be strong not to be humiliated.

He must be smart to be alive.

Rule of life learned from heart, not from theory.

Though his life had been floated with his mother who is hooker, that means he must be No.1 man in anywhere. Like that, he always live as a No.1 man.

The only pendant which is left by father, even whose figure of face is not be able to remember. The pendant which engraved humble house, it was the only one dream and hope of Gang Jin. Eighteen years old boy Gang Jin with the pendant in his neck. At the last times of teen ager, he met Ji Wan. The first person who can meet without any tension which always surrounded him…. The person who taught him that he also can laugh loudly…. Not the son of prostitute, the person who can approach as a person itself….

To find her again, To love again…

He start to voyage of life which is ardent, painful, rough.

Han Ji Wan(Born in 1981/Han Ye Seul)

The only daughter of “Myung eui han eui won” which is the most famous family in Sanchung. Bright, cheerful, hot temper about unrighteousness, pitiful, in other word, participant to everything. Sometimes, that habits give her trouble. Her clothes are torn, her hair was pulled off to break up other person’s struggling. She has done many happenings because of her personality. Then, to take Kan Jin’s pendant out of water, she entered water. Her brother jumped to water to save her and he died by heart attack. Her brother Ji Yong was everything to her family, hope, pride, reason of living.

When leave Sanchung, she told farewell to Kang Jin, also to the times of pure and precious. She didn’t know at that time. That feeling, which she thought, that never meet again during her life. The feeling came back to her more than 10 years later. To meet Kang Jin… To love again… She didn’t know at that time that it takes so long time, pain, heartache, twisting, sacrifice and devotion would be necessary.

Park Tae Jun (Born in 1978/Song Jong Ho)

He grew up without any difficulties due to his rich family who owning a mid-size enterprise. He met Woo Jung while he studied in Waseda University. At that time, he didn’t know that she was the last daughter of “ Bumseo group” And that fact was not so important either.

Because of the monetary crisis, his family was collapsed, his father lost consciousness, home and all fortunes were taken away. His mother and rest of family members urged him to return and care for family. Though, he didn’t come back to Korea. He finished study hardly while making money in Japan. Then he entered Bumseo enterprise through his own ability. Woo Jung came back as a director of Bumseo group, then announced their relationship to all staffs.

After the fact was known to her parents, her parents made him difficult in various way. My daughter is not a girl of your status. Tae Jun separated with Woo Jung in that way. Then he met Ji Wan. The person who always smile to him . She rooted for his love with Woo Jung, coached him. The person who angry and suffer more than woo Jung about his contempt and distress. That was Ji Wan.

Tae Jun thought that everything would be fine if he stayed with Ji Wan.

Lee Woo Jung (Born in 1979/Sun Woo Sun)

Last daughter of Mr. Lee Sung Hwan who has 7th largest group, Bumseo, in Korean economy. The Chairman of Bumseo group is her grandfather. Her mother is also a daughter of big company group. So, she has a awareness of superiority, elitism to the bone. She is extremely cold or hot according to situation. Differently from other family member who entered top class university through donation, she entered waseda university by her own ability. She met Tae Jun over there. After came back to Korea, she still love Tae Jun and announce their love proudly. But, opposition of her family was more than her thought. Tae Jun wanted to separate with her ar that time. Knowing that Tae Jun received money easily from her father for the separation with her, she felt desperation about herself who sticked to love which is so vain. She swear herself that she would never fall in love except with herself, because there are no real love in world.

credit :Allkoreandrama

Guest fivemagic

Hello everyone! :D

Rubie: Super thanks for the information that this thread is being given to Lilcrash as the top threadstarter for this thread. I am so happy since Mandalay is very busy with his work and schedules.

Lilcrash: I am so happy to see that you have taken over this WISOC thread... good for you!

And thanks for more awesome and fantastic photos... yes, I already saved the ones that I don't have into my WISOC files. It's only a few more days before the airing date... can't wait!

Aureliahicks: Thanks for the WISOC synopsis translation. I am so happy to read all of them.

-------------

Credit to Elsie from Thai KS Popcorn thread:

This is a Chinese article about the cast and production team of WISOC going to the theatre together to support Ko Soo's BAEK YA HAENG. It's so sweet of them... smile.gif

English translation by Elsie

http://www.innolife.com/mlist.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=22751

The cast and production team of "WILL IT SNOW ON CHRISTMAS" got together to view Ko Soo's latest movie

The congenial cast and crew of SBS's new drama "WILL IT SNOW ON CHRISTMAS" got together to view Ko Soo's latest movie "BAEK YA HENG". The cast and the production team of WISOC made a promise to Ko Soo that they would view his latest movie "BAEK YA HENG" when it is released. And true to their words, they fulfilled this promise to Ko Soo on November 20th, despite their busy shooting schedule.

When Ko Soo heard about this, he said, "I am very grateful that Director Choe Mun Seok and my colleages went to support my movie despite their busy schedule. They have given me more confidence to work hard and to strive for a perfect TV drama". The Deputy PD said, "In BAEK YA HAENG, Ko Soo has given us an excellent and sincere performance. We look forward to the same level of performance from him in this drama. We are also hoping that his movie and the new drama will bring popularity not only to him but to the production team as well".

WISOC will start on December 2nd. It is a collaboration of the famed PD Choe Mun Seok (What Happened In Bali) and Lee Kyoung Hee (I'm Sorry I Love You). The drama also stars Ko Soo, Han Ye Seul and Sun Woo Sun.

----- end of translation -----

Archived