Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

Guest chungmah.

U-Kiss' Dongho wrote a little to Hyosung (since they hosted SSGB for a while)

효성누나.. 시크릿 꼭 1등해서 폰 받으러 와요ㅎ

Hyo Sung nuna.. Secret will get 1st so remember to call me ㅎ

Credits: ukissme.SG (Translations) & ROCKETBOXX.NET

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohh I really want to watch the Mnet Secret Story show! lol..I found this cut on youtube of Ji Eun with Hwayobi practicing singing ^__^

Mnet Secret Story Cut - Ji Eun with Hwayobi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV-MaooPz-U

edit: found a website that has the 1st episode! XD

Mnet Secret Story - episode 1

http://kpopwebdownload.blogspot.com/2009/0...story-ep01.html

Guest Dipyramidal

Wow, I really hope Magic becomes a daebak because it's really unique but has a really nice beat to it ^^

I really want the girls to win at least one number 1 /)

Guest monsterjamiez

wow the girls are going to thailand? i wonder what they're there for?

and awww with dongho's message to hyosung. hehe. it seems like u-kiss and secret are close. there are pictures of them together on the secretfour forum like on a ski trip or something. i would love for a collab stage (: keke.

i love the new pictures btw (:

ps. yeah all the videos of Mnet Secret Story were taken down cause of the whole violation thing -___- Now I can't find it anywhere.

ohh wow I just watched the 1st & 2nd episode of the mnet secret story and even though I can't understand korean I feel so bad for the girls I was like tearing up in some parts T__T it seems like the went through a lot.. in the 2nd episode zinger and hyo sung get into a fight (not physical..lol)...not sure why...I'll post some caps up later..here is a link to 2nd episode:

Mnet Secret Story - episode 2

http://kpopwebdownload.blogspot.com/2009/0...story-ep02.html

Guest Ryoutarou

They were updating their layout earlier, but you can visit them now. :)

Someone remind me who this is? I still can't tell them apart. >__>"

Oh, that's Jieun~ <3 (:

& yeah the forum is up along with the layout.

this might help you learn the names =P

143m8fq.png

Hyosung, Sunhwa, Zinger, Jieun (L to R)

Guest S__.-

10.04.04 Zinger's Cyworld

20100405_153727.jpg

20100405_153701.jpg

20100405_153752.jpg

20100405_153420.jpg

20100405_153526.jpg

20100405_153601.jpg

Credit: Zinger's Cyworld / Secretiar.com

10.04.04 Hyosung's Cyworld

20100405_155256.jpg

20100405_155521.jpg 20100405_155546.jpg

Credit: Hyosung's Cyworld / Secretiar.com

OMG! Hyosung is so cute with her new hair color *died*

Guest zahieyjunki

Take a sneak peek at Secret’s suspender dance choreography!

Having released their comeback MV on the 1st, netizens have been paying a lot of attention to Secret’s title track Magic, despite the fact that their activities hasn’t even started yet due to the unfortunate naval ship tragedy.

A snippet of the Secret girls rehearsing to their already-popular suspender choreography as seen previously in their teaser MV has been uploaded on the 5th and this has generated another wave of interest from netizens.

Secret - Break Time Dance (10.04.05) 시크릿 - 브레이크타임 댄스

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5oS45cF6lo...player_embedded

Hot much? Apparently, this clip had initially been uploaded exclusively by TS Entertainment for filming staff of various music programs, in order for them to organize the concept of their performance stage beforehand. The video has however spread all over the internet like wildfire today and therefore viewable by everyone.

cr; AKP

Guest hungs

I've been listening to their mini album and it's really good. My favorite songs are My Boy and 3 Years 6 Months.

Can't wait for their comeback performance!

Guest teukiie

Before the Korean artists could stir up the Korea’s Mainstream Music’s Global event in Bangkok, Thailand on the 6th, they attended the press conference. This event is run by Show King M at Mnet.The concert stadium will seat 30,000 people and the fans will most likely fill each seat up.

2PM’s Wooyoung and Junsu will host the event. 2AM, Seeya, T-ara, Supernova, KARA, U-Kiss, MBLAQ, Kim Tae Woo, SG Wannabe, Son Ho Young, Chung Lim, 8eight, Secret, ZE:A, One Two, Brown Eyed Girls, Child of Empire and more are present to perform at the event. Think about it as Thailand’s Hollywood Bowl.

Many fans even showed up at the airport to greet the fans. All over the city, you could hear KARA’s Umbrella, U-Kiss’s Man Man Ha Ni playing in places and 2PM’s ads were strewn all over billboards.

Kim Tae Woo said at the press conference, “This is the first time I’m in Thailand but fans are holding signs for me and people are recognizing me. I was so shocked. I will work my hardest at tomorrow’s concert.”

2AM said, “This is our second visit. Last time, fans greeted us so nicely which made us want to come back. We want to spread Korean culture.”

ZE:A shared, “We just debuted in Korea but it’s amazing to see fans here dance along with our song.”

The hottest artists at the event were KARA, U-Kiss, MBLAQ, 2AM and T-ara. When they got to the press conference, the fans screamed very loudly which made it hard for the 110 press people to hear the idols.

Show King M in Bangkok will take place on the 6th.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/korean-arti...for-show-king-m

She is former members of 5Girls (OhSoNyeo 오소녀; 五少女) from Good Entertainment (Shinhwa agency)

They planned to debut back in 2005 but the group was not debuted (I really don't know why)

Yubin (WG), Uee (After School), Jina (a girl in 2PM's 10 Points out of 10 Points MV), Jiwon (withdrawn from Tiara) and Hyosung (Secret) are former members of 5Girls

Jieun is the one who was former trainee of JYP Ent.

Mnet Secret Story; is the reality showing their lifes and preparation for Secret first show case

I can't seem to find it on Youtube right now, maybe it was removed

Thanks for everything! :) wow so that's where all of them come from (Yoobin, UEE...) haha

well, it was definitely for the best for each of them. But for the other two it's a bit sad : l

[edit] just found a clip where HyoSung talk about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ1_ttR3DLE.

ohh I really want to watch the Mnet Secret Story show! lol..I found this cut on youtube of Ji Eun with Hwayobi practicing singing ^__^

Mnet Secret Story Cut - Ji Eun with Hwayobi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV-MaooPz-U

edit: found a website that has the 1st episode! XD

Mnet Secret Story - episode 1

http://kpopwebdownload.blogspot.com/2009/0...story-ep01.html

Thanks for posting! finally a site that uploads Secret stuff! it's though finding stuff about them.

I watched that cut of Ji Eun and Hwayobi the other day. Ji Eun has such a great voice.

Ji Eun - I Have Nothing @ MBC FM4U (05.11.2009).

Those cyworld pictures : D I'm with you, Hyosung's new haircolor is great.

Smart move to make the group more recognizable too ^^ I seriously hope the attention they're getting will grow bigger in the next days. I'm waiting for their comeback.

Guest _snowflake_

I liked magic so much. I like their old concept and new concept, both of them.

Girls so cute and talented.

Guest bigbangxsaranghae

Secret has reached 1 million hits on youtube and cyworld

Its been five days since Secret released their album online. Because of printing errors their album has been delayed in release but their tracks has been released online and their music video as well.

Their song "Magic" music video has been gaining a lot of views in PotTv, Youtube and Cyworld exceeding 1 million views. Their youthful transformation has caught a lot of attention with their 180 degrees change from their previous concept in "I want you back".

The choreography of their song has been a hit also especially with their mv teaser where they danced with jumpers. Secret's first mini album "Secret time" is getting good responses that expected.

Source: Newsen

Credit: Blueprincess824 @ dailykpopnews

Guest pan2cute

oh my!! I really can't wait their live performance!!

I love them since I want you back days~

and I really adore their ballad song! 3 years and 6 months~

I find their dance is so interesting, much better than iwyb dance~

when will they do live performance??

I really miss them!!

Archived