[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

Guest bunkicake

hm did you guys notice how all these scandals are like withcraft hunts? =.=

seriously these peoples are leading others to feel so bad it's gone to a dangerous level

It's like if someone says something bad then they should deserve to die.....what kinda attitude is this?

I'd be hella scared to be a celebrity is I'm gonna start being condemned for things i say.... <_<

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Banana Peel

member update

The members have been staying with Jaebum in their apartment. "We are one with Jaebum, until the very end."

They are thankful for Jaebum's role as leader and will remain by his side until the last possible moment.

http://nownews.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.p...=20090908603057

that literally made me tear up forreals :(

oh my gosh, I seriously hope this will clear up with good news.

seriously, korean antis have taken it way too far.

waaaaaaaaaaaaay tooooo far.

hahaha the fast reply box is actually under the list of 797 users reading this forum.

and i think "out of proportion" is actually an understatement. Some korean netizens can be so outrageous as anti-fans

I know it's under there but when I tried to click on it, it won't load. no matter how many times

Guest sweet_hunny

I can't believe it :huh:! We all say stupid things but it's even more pathetic that these Korean netizens would stoop so low. Well I hope he continues to get more support. Good to hear his fellow members are sticking by him.

Guest haze1nut

member update

The members have been staying with Jaebum in their apartment. "We are one with Jaebum, until the very end."

They are thankful for Jaebum's role as leader and will remain by his side until the last possible moment.

http://nownews.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.p...=20090908603057

Thanks, thehazyfiasco for all your translations and updates

you're keeping us informed and calming us down at the same time

I feel so sad again

not only are we losing Jay but we're losing 2pm...I want to keep strong and know that in the end they'll stay together but I really hate how these 7 brothers have to go through this heartache

And they're super close too, the way they interact with each other so honestly...that's why we loved them so much bc they were so honest not only to themselves but to us too and they shared with us a bit of their world

you just know they're a mess of tears and anguish right now

Be strong 2pm!

Guest dreammssxx

That's the thing, though. As one of my Korean students said earlier, "Koreans don't forgive and forget." They would have never let him live this down if he chose to stay. It's not him being naive...that's just the way the Korean music industry works. Everywhere he'd go, people would still look at him and think he was a traitor. Yesterday, many of my students were complaining for him to just shut up and get out of their country, and that he wasn't a "real Korean" anyway.

-ginger

hmm ur post made me think deeper..

from a non-biased pov..i kinda think its a right thing what jay is doing.

if what ur saying is true..jay shouldnt stay in korea and 'suffer' from those harsh comments/haters.

go back to america and start fresh.

we will always support him <3

Guest fly-away

I wish people would just try and understand him.

He was young back then, and like he said, he didn't know much about Korea,

And he was separated from his family! I seriously don't think these comments,

regardless of he still feels the same way, should result in him leaving the group =/

I'm sure he's learned a lot from his mistake of saying those things

(Although I won't say it's a mistake since everyone's entitled to their own opinions);

People should just give him a second chance..they gave people who took

drugs a second chance, why not Jaebum?

Guest chrissyxp

It's so stupid for him to leave because of the crazy netizens. They're all just overly proud little pinkberryes who can't take a little criticism. I mean, sure, it's okay for them to be offended.. but to take it this far as to telling him to die? Is it really necessary? I heard they're regretting it. I hope they feel ashamed and I hope they will NEVER be able to live this down. I hope they live the rest of their lives thinking that they were the cause of all this. I hope they live on knowing that they their haters double over Jaebum's haters by thousands.

TO ANTIFANS: Other celebrities don't like your actions and even if you are fans to other celebrities, THOSE celebrities won't/don't like you... nobody does and nobody will.

Guest catalima

I hope Hottest will convince him to stay in 2PM. Maybe when he will be back in the States without the anti pression he will announce his comeback. 2PM isn't 7 person, there are ONE.

Guest squeaky

netizens comment on various fansites on reportedly seeing Woo Young visibly upset whilte at JYPE Building.

okay that made me sad... :/ fsjdknfsjkdfndjkfnsdjkfnsdfsdnj. whyeee >_<

I have a feeling i will not be sleeping at all tonight.. I am just gonna sit in front of my computer waiting for more news! I can`t stop shaking.. I can`t imagine how the rest of 2pm feels knowing that in a couple of hours their leader and best friend will be leaving to America and never coming back possibly..

Guest love-monster
After reading some replies,

it seems that the netizens got Korea more haters

KARMA!! in your faces!

im korean and i am VERY disappointed!!

I AGREE, 100%

As a koreanamerican, I am DISGUSTED.

i feel personally.that if he didn't hate korea before (which he probably didn't. he was a teenager having a hissy fit to his friend. something we all do.) he hates korea now.

why would he want to stay in korea? his dream was to dance with his friends.

he even stated in an interview that it was in korea where he learned that in his line of work even dancing wasn't fun.

no matter how much he likes dancing, he probably just needs his friends and family more. in america he can dance without the hassle of being on camera and tv.

so as much as it makes me sad, like really really sad; i support him.

Update on various website's information:

Yahoo.co.kr already took Jay off the member list

090809yahoocokr.jpg

Daum has him on the list

090809daumnet.jpg

Naver still has him on the list

090809naver-1.jpg

En.wikipedia has him as a "former member"

090809enwikipedia2.jpg

090809enwikipedia.jpg

Yahoo and wikipedia shouldn't have done that this early.

-------

2PM FOREVER<3

As attention soars for 2PM's upcoming activities, JYP Ent. has stated that it is now something to be discussed. "Should worse comes to worst, there is a possibility of breaking the group apart."

"Jaebum's issue was more urgent so we have yet to discuss 2PM's future."

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200909081356261002

NO WAY.

ive said that 2pm would be nothing without jaebum but now i regret it.. even if jaebum is gone, 2pm CANNOT disband. i think it has finally sunk into my brain; jaebum is leaving 2pm and, really, i dont think hes coming back. thats what jaebum wants. he wants to go back to america and continue his education there. im fine with that because he'll be happier but im NOT fine with 2pm disbanding. I CANT believe this. all because of a couple myspace comments from FOUR years ago, 2pm may disband. john tesh IT

korean netizens are crazy. they need a life.

Archived