[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

Guest BobaMilkTea

Without Jaebum, 2PM wont be the same anymore.

I feel that these anti-fans of Korea is making a really big fuss out of an issue that belongs back in 4 years ago.

Jaebum clearly appologizes for his actions yet that wont still satisfy these insolent anti-fans. What made me angry was that they even think as far as making Jaebum suiciding. These anti fans are the ones that need to be at fault, because they do not acknowledge that they can be hypocritically the same. They are the ones that should be suiciding for causing so many deaths from just their immature threats.

Jaebum have strength and stand up for all those other celebrities that had also witness these anti-fans crisis. -_-''

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaebeom was the leader and oldest member. He was born and raised in Seattle, Washington, more specifically in Mountlake Terrace[citation needed]. Originally entering JYP Entertainment as a rapper and b-boy, he trained for four years to improve his singing and Korean. It was initially his mother who led him to apply as he wished to not attend college, and Jin-Young Park (JYP) himself watched his audition and brought him to Korea. JYP said that Junho will now replace Jaebeom as a leader. Jaebeom will live forever in our hearts.

credit : wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2PM#Former

where is JYP? we need confirmation..

i live in seattle. well tacoma to be exact. the airport is like half an hour away. i really really really wanna go see him.

-_____-; should i?

you should.

if i only lived that close i would make a huge poster saying "JAY FIGHTING!"

DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING THAT WIKI SAYS X___X

false info. false false false.

jyp hasn't even release an official statement about this.

why the feck is he gonna confirm something like THAT

Guest fifi yang

i live in seattle. well tacoma to be exact. the airport is like half an hour away. i really really really wanna go see him.

-_____-; should i?

You should, but it'd just depend on when he gets there. If you do, just make sure to check what

time the flight lands.

those stupid netizens. i am korean-american, i lived in korea, i have my pride, but i also respect people's opinions. jaebum said those comments when he first came to korea. i felt that way too! an american living in a different country and culture. it's freaking hard! those netizens have no idea how hard it is to adjust, but jaebum did eventually and he came to love korea and his korean culture, while still holding on to his american culture.

Netizens made Choi Jin Shil suicide. Netizens want to get rid of Jay

= Success.

Now they're being retarded and pulling out the guilt card, seriously.

You CAUSED this, now you're sorry for it? seriously, some people need to grow up!

He went this far because of YOU guys, hating on him, making A SUICIDE PETITION? WTF?

It really feels ashamed to be korean.

And Korea has a lot of pride am I not wrong? LOL now because of this, you guys aint gonna have much pride.

I really hope that Jay will do well, even if it means that he had to leave 2PM .. <3

Hoping for the best..

I've been refreshing this page like every second looking for any updates. But unfortunately, I've got to go to work now. =[ If I wasn't busy, I think I would've gone to the airport (I live in Korea.)

Good luck to Jay. Although I am a little disappointed in him quitting 2pm and letting his fans down, I guess it was too much too handle.

Guest itrayya

-_____-; should i?

^ please.

you have nothing to lose.

even the smallest effort is appreciated.

please support him regardless of his decisions.

Guest heavenlydreamy

-_____-; should i?

Go!!! not to force you..but we need to welcome Jay back home.

I think this is all we can do.

Guest Phloxsofee

wtf 2pm Wiki says JUNHO WILL BE REPLACING JAY AS A LEADER?

ugh never trust wiki -_-

Anyone is able to easily edit the page, which is why Wikipedia is sometimes an unreliable source :/

Guest silent.

don't believe anything on wikipedia, pages on wikipedia are able to be changed by normal everyday people.

that line "jaebum will be forever in our hearts" is total proof that some random fan/person just put that there. wikipedia is supposed to be unbiased and ... no mushy stuff LOL.

jay should go and be with his family now =(

hopefully he'll pull an andy and come back.

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

-_____-; should i?

yes!

be a representative for the fans that can't be there

some him some love.

-_____-; should i?

definitely, just try to make sure that you're at the right airport, you know the general flight information, and that he's on the plane!

-_____-; should i?

totally should. i'm gonna skip out of work early to get to the airport. meet you there? though i wish it was a better situation to meet Jay at the airport. =/

there was a post like pages ago saying that he'll be at the airport at 12:45pm. but i'm hoping someone else will confirm this?

Guest inyeon.

I can't believe how upset I am over this. I was never a big 2pm fan but this whole situation is breaking my heart. I don't know what to say anymore.

Guest SMILEandWINK

Korean petition wanting Jay to stay has reached 13k

@ twooneday twitter

13,000 supporters. did you hear that JAY PARK, 13,000.

and that's not counting the international fans and all those silent supporters.

i hope he knows.

Archived