[canto duet] Longsiu + yandje - 上帝保佑

Guest yandje

we need comments plz!
Hello :lol: I remember NAN said that here arent many canto girl/guy duets! So i wanted to share some more songs cuz i always sing duets/group songs but no solos ... (well veryvery rarely la) Here's a song i like very much, its with the bestest LONGSIU!! (my sifo :P ) Thanks longsiu for mixing!!! Longsiu & yandje - 上帝保佑 (I hv corrected the lyrics abit n plz ignore the off sync @00,33 :D:D ) 遙望最敬愛聖母 沉默裡聽我細訢 在教堂謙卑祝禱 願我的苦戀得到好報 追尋天堂 而其實幸福伸手可碰到 這分鐘有你去緊緊抱著 不必怕有痛苦的下場 能被妳永遠當成男友不稀罕永生 沿途能捱過引誘 不信愛戀一切結果被神明主宰 難道不停祈禱身邊那位花心就會改 不要祈求上帝對愛戀保佑 寧願去對情人 誠實與慷慨 維護與扶助 不信愛戀不會變改亦頑強去愛 旁人別要散一手將leung人分開 若你都想有人愛 如果摩西分隔大海 任哪個忠告妳共我或是沒將來 這一刻都努力談論愛。。 誰若這秒說愛我 難道永遠也愛我 誤信魔鬼的很多 但我竟不想親手點破 多疑的人 還能談什麼方可安妳心 這分鐘有你去緊緊抱著 不必怕有痛苦的下場 能被妳永遠當成男友不稀罕永生 沿途能捱過引誘 。 。。 不信愛戀一切結果被神明主宰 難道不停祈禱身邊那位花心就會改 不要祈求上帝對愛戀保佑 寧願去對情人 誠實與慷慨 維護與扶助 不信愛戀不會變改亦頑強去愛 旁人別要chak散一手將leung人分開 若你都想有人愛 如果摩西分隔大海 任哪個忠告妳共我或是沒將來 這一刻都努力談論愛。。 願有天生jue的祝福 誰又可乞討祝福 扶持著慢慢一起上路 或是做得到 縱然 天色不好去到絕路 或地獄都一起跳舞誰人在咒罵 都聽不到 愛情何用理閒人奉告 。。 不信愛戀一切結果被神明主宰 難道不停祈禱身邊那位花心就會改 不要祈求上帝對愛戀保佑 寧願去對情人 誠實與慷慨 維護與扶助 不信愛戀不會變改亦頑強去愛 旁人別要散一手將二人分開 若你都想有人愛 如果摩西分隔大海 任哪個忠告妳共我或是沒將來 這一刻都努力談論愛。。 ................................................. the coloring thing took me so long to do ... :wacko::wacko: :wacko:

Guest hmaster

The guy's nasality really comes through in this recording but that's ignorable.

I always enjoy listening to what you guys produce...great job.

i think both of you sound a little bit nasally. the guy sounds like he has no emotion. but blahh. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! there's not enough Chinese (both mandarin and cantonese) collabs on soompi. hehe, this is like the first cantonese duet i heard though. FUN FUN FUN ~~! it sounds like a pretty song. but i think the instrumental was a lil quiet compare to the vocals. and guy sounds extremely loud compare to you. ><;;

加油啊宝贝!!!!! 亲亲~~

Guest Ama Vita

oh, this was such a nice song. I love your voice! But I do agree, the guy seems like he lacks a bit of emotion. He still sounds hot though.

Guest celestial_kasumi

hehe u guyz sounded good, i liked da gals voice more though ^-^

kinda reminds me of bobo chans voice....*urs is lighter/softer though... which is nice :P

ooo i like~~ and who's the original singer of the song ar?

i wanna do a duet too -O-

its by Isabella and ........... ermermerm... Deep Ng! hehe

U wanna do a duet with me or longsiu? Are we gonna change the stephy song? takes so long to sing that.. ahaha

i think both of you sound a little bit nasally. the guy sounds like he has no emotion. but blahh. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! there's not enough Chinese (both mandarin and cantonese) collabs on soompi. hehe, this is like the first cantonese duet i heard though. FUN FUN FUN ~~! it sounds like a pretty song. but i think the instrumental was a lil quiet compare to the vocals. and guy sounds extremely loud compare to you. ><;;

加油啊宝贝!!!!! 亲亲~~

i hv acutally not thought of the nasal sounds by me and neither of long! ... U and hamsterguy are the first mentioning that.. haha

oh, this was such a nice song. I love your voice! But I do agree, the guy seems like he lacks a bit of emotion. He still sounds hot though.

hehehe.. :huh: thanks! Yea longsifo is hot :wub::wub::wub::wub: haha

hehe u guyz sounded good, i liked da gals voice more though ^-^

kinda reminds me of bobo chans voice....*urs is lighter/softer though... which is nice

thank u!! me sounding like bobo?? hahah ur the first one too saying that ... !! i hv only heard i LOOK like bobo .......... :huh::huh:

Guest Cutie*Songstress

Bobo? Boboooo! Who's bobo?! =P This isn't a bad song at all, btw...nice to hear. The dude just sounds BAD though...XD very few Asian male singers I like. Only a fan of Chemistry and KM-MARKIT! =P

Bobo? Boboooo! Who's bobo?! =P This isn't a bad song at all, btw...nice to hear. The dude just sounds BAD though...XD very few Asian male singers I like. Only a fan of Chemistry and KM-MARKIT! =P

bobo chan, a hongkong singer/actress! hehehe ... here she is

bobochan.jpgbobochan.jpg

wat wat wat?!?! the guy sounds bad?? no waayyy

Guest Cutie*Songstress

She's so pretty! n_n Bobo...hahaha...cute cute name.

I'm just critical about my male singers. =P If u think he's good, then that's cool! n_n I just have picky tastes! Hee-hee! XP

Archived