[tr] They Were Here, Weren't They? __ ★☆

lilliefrost

POSTERS & ICONS
I want to know if you can see the stars tonight...

W H A T D O Y O U H E A R W H A T D O Y O U H E A R W H A T D O Y O U H E A R

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TAKING 6 REQUESTS / ICON OR POSTER / EXAMPLES HERE, HERE & HERE

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

01. <3. 02. himeno15 03. `yuuri. 04. bivue 05. choco_yummy 06. --

FORM make your own ^^ / INTRODUCE yourself if you'd like

PLEASE don't request if you've already done so in a lot of other threads / THANKS!

+lily

firstfirstfirst

please take me please take me please take me >.<

hi i'm naomi, and i would like...

poster please!

title: Falling from the sky

subtitle: even the freest birds have to land at the end of the day (you can leave it out if you want)

pictures: one two three four five six

moodgenre: melodramatic romance

other : o.o i really like the darkness of your posters and the blending is <3 thanks in advance if you decide to take my request :D

Guest bonjour tristesse.

OMFG, LILLLLYYYY! Do you remember me? Herlyn? Aha, I changed my username but it's still me XD Anyways, you're taking requests again! Yipeeeeee<3. It's been a while since I've seen your stuff .... well just a couple of months or so aha. I'll try to stalk ; these days I've been so busy T_T" But anyways, good luck hun <3

hi!

i'm Bi, nice to meet you!

i like your posters! especially the colors you used, they were the first thing that caught my eyes besides JaeJoon, lOl.

i would like to request for a poster, please!

Title: I DO.

Subtitle: ...but what is love?

Author: bivue

Mood: romantic & a tint of sadness

Summary: i don't really want to give it out yet because i'm in the process of developing the plot further more. :P

Link to Fanfic: not posted yet

Pictures: x x x

haiya lily (:

prettyful posters and cute icons <33

nice to meet ya, I'm dani ^^

requesting for: icons

Pictures: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Text: cute or no text

Mood: whatever matches the picture chosen

Colors: happy colors

omg. I just love danbo <333 the most adorable cardboard box ever! XD

please and thank you~~

• 2 weeks later...

`yuuri. It's been so long, you probably don't even remember that you requested from me... xD I would've made a lot more, but I just lost inspiration for some reason. (I'm not good with happy graphics, lol)

yuri1.jpgyuri2.jpgyuri3.jpgyuri4.jpg

Hey Herlyn! Nice to see you again DD: Love your new username <3 And thanks, Kiddo214, for dropping by (:

Guest `yuuri.

`yuuri. It's been so long, you probably don't even remember that you requested from me... xD I would've made a lot more, but I just lost inspiration for some reason. (I'm not good with happy graphics, lol)

woah! :o the icons were so gorgeous...

i so love the icon so much! Thank you so much!

having four icons are enough for me so no worries okay?!

Thanks a lot! i know you are busy, so i'm thankful you finish them...

Archived