Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

Moon Geun Young Instagram @aka_moons
18.09.2015 09.43 KST

덕분에 인터뷰 잘 읽었어용! 사진도 고마워용! #그치만 #스리슬쩍 #얹혀서 #드라마 #홍보하긔! #마을 #아치아라의비밀 #10월7일 #첫방! #by #DCBH

Trans:
Thanks to read the interview! Thanks for the pictures! #but #preview #come #drama #promote #TheVillage #Achiara's Secret #Oct7 #premiere #by #DCBH

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

September 18, 2015

Moon Geun-young talks about ‘The Throne’

(Allure)

Actress Moon Geun-young, who recently starred in film “The Throne,” which opened Sept. 16, has been featured in fashion magazine Allure’s October issue. 

In the photo spreads, the actress sports a black voluminous silk dress suggestive of Korea’s traditional costume hanbok. Sporting pink blush on her cheeks accentuating her fresh-face look, the actress exuded her feminine charms.

“As soon as I heard Song Kang-ho would take the lead role, I wanted to star in the film, even before I read the scenario,” said Moon, who has made her admiration of Song clear in several interviews. 

(Allure)

When asked about Yoo Ah-in, the actor who played Crown Prince Sado, the actress said she became good friends with him as they are of similar age. She further commended on Yoo’s charisma and his acting abilities as well. 

Though she did not play the lead role in the film, she said it has broadened her horizons. 

The fashion spread, including more of her photos and the entire interview, will be published in the magazine’s next issue.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

Moon Geun Young Says ′1 Night, 2 Days′ Changed Her Personality for the Better

12036617_1034027746633375_58329186542033

Moon Geun Young, who stars in film The Throne and is set to make her small screen comeback through SBS′ The Village, recently posed for a spread featured in Allure′s latest issue.

The actress went glam for the shoot, wearing a beautiful black dress with voluminous hair to match her bold lips and cheeks.

In the accompanying interview, Moon Geun Young said of her appearance on KBS′ 1 Night, 2 Days earlier this year, "I changed a lot because of 1 Night, 2 Days. Before, I was always scared of showing myself to people, so my relationships were really narrow, and I stayed at home. I went on because of Joo Hyuk oppa, who′s under the same agency as me, but it was a big decision."

She continued, "But spending the ′1 night, 2 days′ filming and spending time with other people changed me a lot. These days, everything makes my heart flutter, it′s fun and I′m really happy."

Moon Geun Young, who is turning 30 soon, also revealed that she has plans to move out soon, saying "My dream is to make my friends cocktails in my own space."

Photo credit: Allure Korea

Cr:enewsworld

Posted by MGY IFC

Moon Geun Young is flawless rocking her new short hairdo for 'Allure'

moon-geun-young_1442541092_af_org.jpg

Moon Geun Young is absolutely stunning in her solo pictorial for 'Allure Korea'! In her close-up photo, we feel like we can fall into those big, deep eyes of hers.

For her interview, she spilled all the details about her historical film 'Sado' and her co-stars, Song Kang Ho and Yoo Ah In so be sure to check out the October issue for the details! As for the actual photoshoot, she rocks her new short hairstyle; her first time wearing her hair short in 5 years!

You can see Moon Geun Young both on the big screen in 'Sado' and the small screen in upcoming drama 'The Village: Achiara's Secret'!

moon-geun-young_1442543135_moon_geun_youmoon-geun-young_1442543136_moon_geun_you

(c)allkpop

12042758_1034065063296310_32211377539167

aka_moons오늘은 금요일! 오늘만 보내면 주말이니까 다들 기지개 쫙 펴고~ 하루 마무리 잘 하시길^^ #마을 #아치아라의비밀 #10월7일 #첫방 #섹쉬하게 #스트레칭#나름 #에스라인 #유후

Trans: Today is Friday! It'll be the weekend after today passes, so everyone take a big stretch~ Hope you complete your day well^^ #thevillage #achiarassecret#oct7th #firstbroadcast #shexily #stretching #ans-line#initsown(way) #yoohoo 

12042621_1034065339962949_34820053343697

aka_moonsㅋㅋㅋㅋ 빵터졌당 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ #곰숑키들 #이제야 #씽크빅 #돋네 #자극을 #해야 #뭐든 #돌아가쟈#오늘 #쫌 #맘에든다 #큭-
Trans: kekekeke I cracked up (at this fanart) kekekeke#bears #now #yoursync(creativity) #isawesome #you'll#receive #ifu #motivatemeright#today #iquite#likethese(fanarts) #keuk-
Moon downloaded this fanart and uploaded it here on IG. She's so playful and has a very easygoing personality. She likes to playfully play with fans

12020050_1034065916629558_16969836940416

둠칫~ 두둠칫~ 두둠두둠~ 두둠칫~
#I'mSoSexy #이젠 #더이상 #감추기싫어 #나는 #원래#I'mSoSexy #감추려해도 #할수없어 #나는 #원래 #I'mSoSexy

BTW, Moon likes these kinds of playful parodies of her made by fans. She downloads these fanarts and uploads them here kekeke

By SoompiMoons

Guest anitgone

Thanks so so much for posting updates, articles, photos and gifs!

Moonie is stunning in that Allure spread, I can't wait for the issue to come out. does anyone know what clip was about (fan gave her gift?) ... Still hoping for translations of their interviews during "Sado" promotion....

happy Friday everyone!!!

MOON GEUN YOUNG FOR ALLURE KOREA’S OCTOBER 2015 ISSUE

07-690x400.jpg

Check it ==> http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/09/18/moon-geun-young-for-allure-koreas-october-2015-issue/

Moon Geun Young for Allure

2015 continues to be a great year for Moon Geun-young: she has her movie comeback throughSado/The Throne; variety comeback through Two Days One Night; and soon, drama comeback through The Village: Achiara’s Secret. Allure Korea features the 29-year old actress in a photo shoot for its October edition and Moon Geun-young shares her thoughts on her latest movie as well as her life in the accompanying interview. As much as I love her recent two-toned hair (because it’s purple!), the short hair does suit her adorable self^^

moongeunyoungallureoct15_1.jpg?w=625&h=8

(c)http://thetalkingcupboard.com/2015/09/18/moon-geun-young-for-allure/

Moon Geun Young Reveals Which Actor She Respects the Most

Moon Geun Young Reveals Which Actor She Respects the Most

Moon Geun Young recently had a photo shoot and interview with Allure magazine in order to promote her film “Sado” (also known as “The Throne”) and upcoming SBS drama “The Village.”

The actress discussed her reasons for choosing to act in “Sado” and answered, “Because I could act with Song Kang Ho.” Having previously mentioned Song Kang Ho and Jeon Do Yeon as actors she looks up to the most, she commented, “When I heard that Song Kang Ho got casted, I wanted to do this project even before reading the script. The script turned out to be great, so I chose this project. However, it’s true that my agency was against the role because it does not have a lot of screen time. But I insisted that despite the lack of screen time, I had to do it.”

Moon Geun Young 2

As for working alongside Yoo Ah In, she noted, “Since we are around the same age and have similar worries about acting, we talked a lot. I was sad when filming ended since our acting compatibility was good. Yoo Ah In is the kind of actor that changes the atmosphere of a set with just his eyes.”

Moon Geun Young

She also reveals how she has changed through playing a supporting character for the first time as well as her appearance on variety show “1 Night 2 Days” in her interview. To see her full interview and pictorial, check out the October issue of Allure magazine.

Are you looking forward to her new movie and drama?

link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/19/moon-geun-young-reveals-which-actor-she-respects-the-most/

Moon Geun Young Flaunts Her New Hairstyle for Allure Magazine

Actress Moon Geun Young is showing fans her latest hair do in the upcoming issue of the fashion publication Allure Magazine.  For her interview, she spilled all the details about her historical film 'Sado' and her co-stars, Song Kang Ho and Yoo Ah In so be sure to check out the October issue for the details! As for the actual photoshoot, she rocks her new short hairstyle; her first time wearing her hair short in 5 years!

9-18_moong_geun_young_1.jpg

Moon Geung Young is a South Korean actress. Affectionately called "the nation's little sister," Moon began modeling at the age of 10, then made her acting debut in 1999 as a child actress. She first rose to stardom through her role as the young Eun-suh in the hugely popular television drama series Autumn in My Heart (2000), followed by a well-received turn in Kim Ji-woon's critically acclaimed horror film A Tale of Two Sisters (2003).

Moon solidified her star status by headlining the box-office hits My Little Bride in 2004 and Innocent Steps in 2005. In 2008, she became the youngest recipient of a Grand Prize ("Daesang") which she won for the period drama Painter of the Wind.

(c)koogle

11265450_1034479443254872_12292441899470

aka_moons#얼루어 #10월 #화보 #B컷
Trans: #Allure #October #magazine #Bcut

12039564_1034479579921525_39050672998576

aka_moons#얼루어 #10월 #화보 #B컷
Trans: #Allure #October #magazine #Bcut

12006082_1034496779919805_48128746216623

aka_moons 우리.. 좀.. 잘 어울리는뎅? #곰씨들 #누나랑 #연애할래? #

Trans: We.. match..quite well? #areyougoingtofallinlove #withnuna?
By SoompiMoons

[Photos] Moon Geun-young keeps her style elegant and mature

photo634772.jpg

Actress Moon Geun-young showed off her mature appeal.

Allure Korea has unveiled a pictorial starring Moon Geun-young, who returns with movie "The Throne"and drama, "The Village: Achiara's Secret".

In the revealed pictorial, Moon Geun-young exudes the beautiful vibes of a grown-up lady. She looks different in the dress with low and open back.

Moon Geun-young said that she decided to play the role as Crown Princess Hong of "The Throne", who is Crown Prince Sado's wife and King Jeongjo's mother, was because she would be able to act with Song Kang-ho in the same film.

Moon Geun-young has always been listing Song Kang-ho and Jeon Do-yeon as her role models. Moon Geun-young said, "As soon as I heard Song Kang-ho was cast, I already decided I wanted to do this film even before reading the screenplay. And of course the screenplay was excellent. My agency did not like the idea because the portion allotted to Crown Princess Hong was small. But I decided to take the role because I really wanted it".

She also mentioned about co-starring with Yoo Ah-in, who is the Crown Prince Sado in the movie. "We are similar age and have similar concerns and ideas about acting so we talked a lot. We had great chemistry in acting so I felt sorry when the filming ended. Yoo Ah-in is a great actor who can turn around the mood on the set just by changing his eye expressions" and ""The Throne" is the first movie, in which I played a side role in. It gave me an opportunity to see things in broader perspectives. I became to understand what I could not see before when I played a leading role" said she.

Proud of Moonie ♥

(c)hancinema

MOONSTAGRAM

20.09.2015 08.25 KST

11906201_685931564841442_927074966_n.jpg

즐거운 주말 보내세용^^ 나는 열촬!!! #너와 #나의 #연결고리 #이건 #우리 #안의 #소리 #곰숑키들 #굳모닝 #2일 #럽스타그램

aka_moons즐거운 주말 보내세용^^ 나는 열촬!!! #너와#나의 #연결고리 #이건 #우리 #안의 #소리 #곰숑키들 #굳모닝 #2일 #럽스타그램
Trans: Hope you have an enjoyable weekend^^ I am working hard filming (now)!!! #your #andmy#connection(connectinglink) #thisis #thesound #inus#bears #goodmorning #day2 #lovestagram

11215118_1034943969875086_30181991039679

aka_moons밥 다 먹고 촬영 준비 중!!!! 힘차게! 얍얍!!! #마을 #아치아라의비밀 #10월7일 #첫방 #나는야 #문도도 #누나는 #열일중인데 #곰숑키 #노네는 #모하니#하루종일 #내생각만 #햇! #
Trans: I finished eating and am (currently) preparing to go into filming!!! Strongly/energetically! Yapyap!!!#thevillage #achiarrassecret #oct7th #iam#moondodo(forthedrama) #nuna #isworkinghard #bears#whatare #udoing#allday #justthinkof #me! #

12039714_1034944266541723_21109016875889

aka_moons나 혼자만의 착각이었던가... 또르르...
#왜때문에 #아직도 #곰리둥절#왜모르는데!!! #왜왜왜!!! #흥칫핏#아놔 #되써 #다필요업써 #뭘해줘도 #못처묵 #킁킁! #
Trans: Was it just my own delusion… ddoreureu…#becauseofwhy #(bears)areustill#bewildered/perplexed? #whydon’tuknow!!!(myheartforu) #whywhywhy!!! #heungchitpit#ohmy#it’sokay #nevermind #whateverido#whywon’tyoujusttakeit(forwhatitiswithoutworryingifthisisjustadream) #keungkeung! #

By SoompiMoons

11899719_313207215469939_755512198_n.jpg

아니. 구래서. 모. 어쩌겠다구. 물러? 확 물러버리깡? #근데 #오글거려도 #노네들 #솔직히 #좋지? #내가 #다알오~ #노네맘이 #내맘 #내맘이 #노네맘 #뭐 #아님말구 #쳇- #문무룩 #난부댕해

Trans: Alright. So. What. Will you do. Should I just return? Completely return? #but #evenifit'sogeul #youguys #truthfully #likethisright? #ofcourse #Ialreadyknow(all)~ #thatyourheart #ismyheart #andmyheart #isyourheart #well #ifit'snot #chet- #MoonGlum(Sullen) #I'msad

cr: sarigomtangmoons

11950728_396378640486615_1836268329_n.jp

촬영 끝! 오늘 하루도 다들 수고 많으셨습니다^^ 다들 굳밤~ 굳잠~ 해요 #오늘도 #덕분에 #햄볶았어 #곰숑키들도 #햄볶는 #하루였길 #굳밤 #아! #여전히 #럽스타그램 #

Trans: Finished filming! Everyone you all also worked hard today^^ Everyone hope you have a good night~ and good sleep~ #todayalso #becauseofyouguys #Iwashappy #bears #hopeuhadahappy #day #goodnight #ah! #asusual(continuously) #lovestagram(withu) #

Archived