Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jisung_15

Ohhhh, so many goodies about Moonie, thanks so much gals, keep 'em coming! YAI is such eye candy himself but to hear him say those things about Ji Sub, awwww YAI, you make a good-looking dad, no doubt, and deserve no less than a good-looking son! I'm heartened to see those she guested with in 1N2D showing their support to her, that is such a sweet gesture and shows how good she is at building relationships, making friendships with people she works with.

Awwww, anitgone, why do you hesitate to ship them? GY always exudes such chemistry with her leading men it's almost a sin not to entertain romantic thoughts between them haha! I hope she gets to work with all of them again, not withstanding still others waiting in the wings. I re-watched Cinderella's Sister over the weekend, and boy, those behind the scenes with CJH, total opposite of how they were in the drama, ohmy, there is no end to possible ships, really!

#my emoticons are not working 

She looks gorgeous in white and I love, love the short hair, pulled back to reveal that beautiful face.

Guest anitgone

Love love our Moonie in white! Also "aaaaawed and all seeing that pic of her 1N2D family. I hope the film is a critical and commercial success! 

@jisung_15 --haha it's because of rabid fan girls that I don't want to ship --at least not out loud...during airing of a drama with actor who will not be named, there were so much malice and hate it was very disturbing... MGY has been around in the business for fifteen years now, is an A list celebrity and an excellent thespian, and is much respected by her peers so I was very upset when all of that was going on--haha like a protective unnie I guess... Having followed her career all these years...but on to happier times that's all in the past...and YAI and her just seem to really adore each other. Moonie fighting! 

‘THE THRONE’ (‘SADO’) CO-STARS YOO AH IN AND MOON GEUN YOUNG DISH ON WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF THEIR CO-STARS AND SO JI SUB

When it comes to looking for inspiration for stories, oftentimes, more often than not, one doesn’t need to look farther that one’s own shores, as every country is rooted in a rich heritage of history, culture and mythology from which screenwriters and writers can draw stories from. Such is the case of the upcoming Korean film, “The Throne” or “Sado,” which stars several popular actors, such as Yoo Ah In, who spoke in praise of the film and his co-stars in a recent interview; and Moon Geun Young, who also recently revealed her thoughts on having So Ji Sub as a son.  Read on to learn more about “The Throne” or “Sado” ; and as to what Yoo Ah In thinks of his co-stars; and as to what Moon Geun Young thought of having So Ji Sub as a son.

“The Throne” or “Sado,” which is slated to premiere in South Korean movie theaters on Sept. 16, 2015. According to Soompi and All K Pop, is a historical film which tells the story of the tragic Crown Prince Sado, who will be portrayed by Yoo Ah In. He was declared mentally unfit to rule and was killed by his father, King Yeongjo, who will be portrayed by Song Kang-Ho, by imprisoning him inside a rice chest for several days.

The movie, according to Soompi, will also try to highlight how Sado just wanted to be a good son to his father, and will showcase the actor’s talent, as he takes on this challenging role.

However, despite all that, Yoo Ah In, according to Soompi and All K Pop had nothing but praise for his two co-stars, Moon Geun Young, who portrays his wife, Lady Hye Yeon, and for So Ji Sub, who will portray King Jeongjo, their son as an adult.

According to All K Pop, Yoo Ah In said that Moon Geun Young was a wonderful and energetic actress, who often talked to him about the film they were doing together. He also mentioned that she was pretty and that she was very passionate and dedicated to her work.

With regards to So Ji Sub, who is portraying his on screen son, according to Soompi, Yoo Ah In stated that he was very impressed with him and mentioned that So Ji Sub’s King Jeongjo seemed like a better son compared to his Sado.

However, actress Moon Geun Young, according to Soompi, had a different reaction with regards to the older So Ji Sub acting as her son.

In a recent interview with KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly”, while promoting the film with her co-stars, she revealed that she couldn’t believe that So Ji Sub, who is her senior, will be her son, and said that she had hoped, that her first project with him would be as his romantic interest.

And that was all on how Yoo Ah In thought of his “The Throne” or “Sado” co-stars, Moon Geun Young and So Ji Sub; and how Moon Geun Young reacted to learning that So Ji Sub would be portraying her son. For more entertainment news and updates and for more updates on your favorite celebrities in Hollywood and in Asia, keep on following Movie News Guide (MNG).

“The Throne” or “Sado” is slated to premiere on Sept. 16, 2015, in South Koreancinemas.

(c)movienewsguide

'A Tale of Two Sisters' remains one of Korea's best horror films 

12002992_1029920430377440_18943867037753

Article: [Horror Movies] For over 10 years, no movie has managed to surpass 'A Tale of Two Sisters'

Source: MBN via Naver

1. [+1,198, -15] I still remember the scene when Yum Jung Ah looks under the sink for the first time ㅋㅋ I freaked out so hard

2. [+1,096, -19] 'A Tale of Two Sisters' is indeed a work of art

3. [+893, -8] I want more movies like 'A Tale of Two Sisers', 'R Point', and 'A Strange Story'

4. [+557, -22] The first 'Whispering Corridors' was sensational as well.

5. [+379, -9] I'm actually going to go watch it again...

6. [+196, -1] 'A Tale of Two Sisters' has the best OST as well. Such chillingly sad music... it's great for listening to while driving in the sunset.

7. [+183, -4] It's not a simple horror film, truly a work of art. Moon Geun Young and Im Soo Jung performed superbly.

8. [+157, -3] Moon Geun Young and Im Soo Jung were gorgeous in it ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. [+142, -2] 'Epilogue' is truly a legendary OST from the movie... made me tear up at the end without knowing. First time seeing a horror movie that was doubly beautiful...

10. [+111, -1] After seeing so many horror movies about ghosts avenging their deaths, 'A Tale of Two Sisters' was a refreshing change of pace that really tore at my heart ㅠㅠ It's been 10 years since I saw it but I still can't forget the last scene when Im Soo Jung stares at Yum Jung Ah standing at the second floor balcony and then turns away from the house while 'Epilogue' begins to play...

cr: netizenbuzz.blogspot

Upcoming drama 'The Village: Achiara's Secret' starring Moon Geun Young reveals haunting teaser!

SBSNOW

Get ready for some chills as the upcoming drama 'The Village: Achiara's Secret' reveals its first haunting teaser!

We didn't know 19 seconds would be enough to scare us, but we were definitely wrong. From its eerie music to Moon Geun Young's spooky narrative, this drama looks to be quite the chill-to-the-bone drama. 

To give you a little background info, the drama will revolve around a small village called Achiara where So Yoon (Moon Geun Young) comes to teach English. However, on her first day, she discovers a dead body. Alongside police officer Woo Jae (BTOB's Sungjae), they set out to discover the secrets of the seemingly peaceful village. 

The 16-episode drama premieres September 30 at 9:55pm KST and will air every Wednesday and Thursday.

(c)allkpop

Archived