Moon Geun Young 문근영

kanzcech

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11951316_1022769831092500_17406422812116

Moon Geun Young is back with the drama SBS 'Village' after 2 years

Drama 'The village' is described as very peaceful with hardly any crime, which is why it’s so shocking when a long-buried corpse comes to light. There have been no disappearances within the village, and nobody’s looking for the body, so questions of its origins and cause of death swirl as the case unfolds and people hunt for answers. They’ll find that the village isn’t quite as ordinary as it appears, though we’re left to guess at the nature of its mystery.
Moon's character is described as a key figure to solve the case..

Village will be released in October after-Yongpal like a Wednesday and Thursday drama SBS!

Source:http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2015082320371730500 And DB Thanks !

credit: MGY IFC

Moonie is back, the drama is a Thriller love it :wub: 

kanyaprasetyo

As you say thank 's Dramagods yayyyy i'm so happy with this news , October come fast :D

SBS murder mystery thriller Village casts Moon Geun Young

It was confirmed by Moon Geun Young agency August 23 that she returns with the drama SBS's upcoming 'Village'

Village is being prepared as a Wednesday-Thursday drama to follow Yong-pal. The series comes from PD Lee Yong-seok of Iljimae (the 2008 series) and The Great Seer and writer Do Hyun-jung of Que Sera Sera and Can Love Become Money, and Will premiere in October.

11914017_1022757677760382_11631684549161

(c) MGY IFC FB 

I saw that Kim Jae Wook had confirmed earlier, but I do not know if he is the leading man @kanyaprasetyo

Guest MGYlove

Actress Moon Geun Young will be having her drama comeback in two years with an upcoming SBS drama.

MoonGeunYoung.jpg

Hankook Ilbo reported on August 23 that Moon Geun Young has been confirmed SBS’ upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Village – Achiara’s Secret.” She will play the lead character So Yoon, who uncovers secrets surrounding the corpses that are unearthed in her village Achiara.

“Village – Achiara’s Secret” will be about what happens to a peaceful village with very little crime when various corpses buried long time ago are found. Moon Geun Young’s character will try to find out why these corpses ended up there, and who buried them in her village. It will be produced by PD Lee Yong Suk (“Iljimae,” “The Great Seer“), and the script will be penned by screenwriter Do Hyun Jung (“Que Sera Sera,” “Can Love Become Money?”).

Moon Geun Young’s last drama was “Jung Yi, the Goddess of Fire” in 2013.

cr:Soompi.com

Did anyone already create the drama thread??

I read on Koala the 2nd lead is Kim Jae Wook, the male lead is not yet confirmed.. Other than MGY there's Shin Eun Kyung and Jang Hee Jin..

The description of main characters according to dramabeans: a 26-year-old female English teacher, a 28-year-old female art academy teacher, a 28-year-old male policeman, and a 32-year-old male art teacher.

I guess Moonie will play 26 yo English teacher or art academy teacher..

While Shin Eun Kyung will play director of art gallery

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/08/sbs-murder-mystery-thriller-village-casts-shin-eun-kyung/

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/08/sbs-to-follow-yong-pal-with-corpse-mystery-thriller-village/

Moon Geun-yeong to come back with "The Village: Achiara's Secret"

Actress Moon Geun-yeong is making a comeback for the first time in 2 years. She's coming back with the new SBS drama "The Village: Achiara's Secret". She plays So-yoon, a major character who solves a case in the drama. This is the first time Moon's coming back with a drama in 2 years. Meanwhile, "The Village: Achiara's Secret" is a 16-episode drama about a thrilling occurrence which takes place in a village. It's written by Do Hyeong-jeong and produced by Lee Yong Suk.

fullsizephoto626898.jpg

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...
Read more at: http://tr.im/h7Msz

Im little confused here, from db the first male lead will be 28 years old policeman and the second male lead will be 32 years old. But i read somewhere from forum they said that kim min jae had been casted as policeman in this drama, but kim min jae (born in 1979)  is totally older than kim jae wook who is the 2nd male lead. And i think he is not suited with mgy if there are any love line in this drama. So is he already confirmed to be the the first male lead or he is just another policeman? 

necyhey_stv   kanyaprasetyo

I think we should wait for more information about this drama to who is who and who does what?!:D I think we have two heroines Moon Geun Young and Shin Eun Kyung 

Moon Geun Young and Kim Jae Wook cast in upcoming drama

bb1djf.jpg

Hanguk Ilbo- Naver: [Exclusive] Moon Geun Young to make a drama comeback after 2 years in SBS 'Achiara's Secret' 

1. [+2,206, -199] I'm totally anticipating it!

2. [+1,652, -160] Heol I can't wait!!!!!

3. [+1,352, -288] Wow she looks pretty in the photo

4. [+214, -42] It was worth rejecting 'High Society' and waiting for another project because this might be a better drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+163, -41] 'Autumn in My Heart', 'Painter of the Wind', 'Cinderella's Sister', she was amazing in all of those. I want to watch the drama already. Hwaiting!!!

6. [+138, -24] Moon Geun Young's dramas have unique titles ㅋㅋ

7. [+104, -29] Honestly, her dramas after 'Cinderella's Sister' have been particularly weak so I'm not too sure if I should put my faith in this or not... That's just my personal opinion

8. [+61, -15] Why did she decline 'The Moon Embracing the Sun'?

(c)kkuljaem

Movie Naver Talk Live Preview present Moon Geun Young as Lady Hyegyeong
NOTE : <사도> #TheThrone #Sado on Naver Live Talk Thursday, August 27th, 9 PM

11903887_1023128484389968_74996687787694

Here video: http://tvcast.naver.com/v/502156

(c) MGY IFC FB

doesn't matter who is playing first lead or second lead they all are playing important characters...and i dont think there would be any romance in the drama or lovelines..which is actually a good thing as i m more concerned about the storyline  ...i m hoping for a good thriller drama which will keep me hooked up till the last episode....my expectations are too high...i cant see moon anymore in badly poor written drama hoping for the best this time:)

one more article kim jae wook is playing art teacher :wub:

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-min-jae-lee-yeol-eum-and-kim-jae-wook-to-star-in-the-village-achiara-s-secret-85804.html

Moon Geun-young, Kim Jae-wook confirm SBS’s Village

village1.jpg

SBS’s upcoming Village is on a casting spree, with a slew of additions to the cast being made in quick succession. Heading the list is Moon Geun-young (Goddess of Fire Jung-yi), who has confirmed taking the lead role in the mysterious drama about a seemingly peaceful, crime-free village that is rocked when an unknown corpse is discovered.

(Note: The drama now goes by The Village: Secret of Achiara, where Achiara is the name of the town, although it’s still reportedly just a working title.)

More here 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/08/moon-geun-young-kim-jae-wook-confirm-sbss-village/

doesn't matter who is playing first lead or second lead they all are playing important characters...and i dont think there would be any romance in the drama or lovelines..which is actually a good thing as i m more concerned about the storyline  ...i m hoping for a good thriller drama which will keep me hooked up till the last episode....my expectations are too high...i cant see moon anymore in badly poor written drama hoping for the best this time:)

one more article kim jae wook is playing art teacher :wub:

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-min-jae-lee-yeol-eum-and-kim-jae-wook-to-star-in-the-village-achiara-s-secret-85804.html

alright then.:)

Guest MGYlove

I do not want romance in this drama thank you just the mystery :P

Moon Geun Young to return to the small screen through SBS' 'The Village: Achiara'

CNI-rNUWgAEyBn5.jpg

Actress Moon Geun Young will be making her return to the small screen!

She'll be making a comeback through SBS' 'The Village - Achiara's Secret'. SBS said, "Moon Geun Young will be the female lead of the drama. She'll be the core character that solves the situation in the drama."

She'll be playing So Yoon, who solves crimes through the mystery and secrets around the dead body that have been found. This will be her first return to the small screen in two years.

cr:http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/moon-geun-young-to-return-to-the-small-screen-through-sbs-the-village-achiaras-secret

Moon Geun Young Makes Her Drama Comeback With A Thriller

moon-geun-young.jpg?w=600

comeback in October. And for that comeback she has chosen a police thriller. It has been almost two years since Moon appeared on the small screen, as she wrapped up her role in "Goddess of Fire: Jeonji" in October 2013.

Her new drama is titled "The Village: Achiara's Secret" and it is due to air in October after the conclusion of "Yong Pal," starring Joo Won and Kim Tae Hee.
"The Village: Achiara's Secret" is set in the village of Achiara and the search for secrets begins with the discovery of a body. In an attempt to identify what happened to the body the police have to investigate the lives of the villagers and in the process they uncover some of their secrets.

According to an SBS representative, Moon Geun Young will play one of the lead characters, a woman named So Yoon, who helps solve the mystery.
"Moon Geun Young will be the female lead of the drama. She'll be the core character that solves the problem in the drama."
According to the Korean media outlet Nate News, Kim Min Jae, Lee Yeom Eum and Kim Jae Wook have also been cast in the drama. Kim Min Jae plays a police officer at the Achiara Police Station. His character left Achiara 15 years ago but has returned to work there.

Lee Yeol Eum plays a mature looking high school student who wants to be an idol singer. She's poor and her chances at improving her life are slim.

Kim Jae Wook plays Nam Gun Woo, an art teacher. Kim Jae Wook previously starred with Moon Geun Young in "Mary Stayed Out All Night." In that drama he played the man that she was forced into an arranged marriage with but he did not win her away from the character played by Jang Geun Suk. It is not yet known whether he will play Moon's love interest in this drama. His character has been described as carefree and popular with women.

Shin Eun Kyung and Jang Hee Jin are also in talks to be in this SBS drama but there is no information yet as to what characters they will play.

Moon Geun Young, who began acting at the age of 10, is best known for her roles in "Painter of the Wind," "Cinderellla's Sister" and "Cheomdamdong Alice."
While she has been absent from the small screen for two years, she did appear in the film "The Throne," playing Lady Hyegyeong.

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.KDramaStars

Archived