[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest janineventurina

I love seeing him Drunk like that!!... Sometimes it is so fun to be wasted despite of your busy schedule..u know what I mean? :)

And seriously... I wanna know if he did a pole dance!!!! waaaah..

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sw8et_vietgurl

I don´t mind him drinking but hopefully not too often^^;;

hahaha lol

i think the one in BigBang that we should be worry about drinking is T.O.P not GD lol

i think GD know his limit

why bb fans are so cool or we are just open-minded? gd's pic holding a wine glass and looking wasted? honestly, i find this hilarious, cant stop giggling laugh.gif

i think we just open-minded really

but then again seeing GD or T.O.P drinking and smoking i guess are fine and normal with VIPz really

but if we're to see YB.DS.SR doing the same things as GDTOP then i think that might be something for us and anti-fans to talk about lol

but can you guys imagine the other 3 drinking and smoking?

lol

Guest universe

^^ LOL i definitely can't!! YB seems to take really good care of his health, like what Shaun said in an interview. and the two maknaes really seem too innocent haha. i'm fine with drinking, but i be upset if the three of them smokes.

am i weird that i love seeing GD drunk? coz its really such a good way to unwind!! he deserved all that booze after everything he went through haha. GD said that he has been clubbing ever since the concerts ended right? i really want him to enjoy himself. a happy GD will lead to better song inspiration and of course an epic comeback :D

and GD was on the top spot for Gaon album charts (which combines both physical and digital sales) this week!! although his ranking dropped in Hanteo after a day or two, this shows that many fans have actually bought the physical copy. which explains why he got on the top spot. so proud of us VIPs!! :D

besides that, Heartbreaker ft Flo Rida was at the #8 spot this week too! This Love and Breathe remix are at #72 and #85 respectively too

20100408171652799731.jpg

the power of GD. if the concert album has such good sales, i'm sure the DVD sales will smash records. pre-order if you had not done so!!

Guest oh`retro

Hahaha, that first pic of GD drunk with the pole looks SO FUNNY.

I personally don't mind him drinking, he's an adult.

As long as he knows his limits, it's okay to drink & have fun.

But damn, that pic is just so funny looking.

I would pay anything to see GD live in concert!

Although, I guess for Korean fans, it might be expensive.

Because they have to keep buying tickets to see GD.

Whereas for me, it's like a once in a lifetime thing.

Oh & I just want to say when I watched his SAL trailer, I felt so proud.

Love GD. <3

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

for those who havent seen the whole Shine-A-Light Photobook

just wanna share this slideshow of the whole book..

[slideshow] G-Dragon's Shine A Light Photo Book

credit: pinkpurple2ne1@yt

will post another vid with translations on them. kikikiki! :D

----

anybody knows if Region 3 dvd can be played on any laptop?

can GOM player do it?

i'm pre-ordering it now and will worry about playing it later. haha..

Guest suedbee

Yahooooooo! I've pre-ordered. Had to throw in Epik High's album in there cuz I don't want to get the poster in a tube. Hehe. But I'm not complaining. Still I'm hoping against hope YGE releases something before the 20th so I can chuck that in as well. Prz, Papa YG?

^ I personally dont find it expensive at all. Im willing to pay much more than that if I have the chance to come to Korea :lol:

Well, prices are relative, I guess. Movies in the US (at least in NY) are what? $12? Here in London, they're £10. So 10,000 KRW doesn't seem like a lot. But if movies are usually 7,000 KRW then I kinda get their hesitation. I mean, it's not even 3D or IMAX, is it?

Drunk GD is cute GD. His Asian blush is even 'cuter'. I don't think he's in any danger of overdoing it. Boy's too ambitious and too big of a control freak. Hehe.

Guest vetrina

I'm watching the GD Parody segment from his SAL concert (again!). So hilarious! I hope they included this on the Specials in the DVD. Or are they already? Under special features on disc 2?

If they do I will be in GD heaven!!! :D

Screenshot2010-04-08at71418PM.png

Pardon my being a little naughty here, but damn that "GD in boxers rolling in bed" scene!!! So sheksi and funny! I love these boxers, wanna get one for myself, LOL!

2.jpg

And oh that Gaho turned GD scene too! Aigoo! Everything Ji Yong in that skit is just too cute for words!

Kwon Leadah being drunk

is like a way for him to de-stress

after all those that he

had been through and is going through.Especially

at such a young age.

& I am so proud of how

Kwon Leadah's album

tend to soar up high in those korean

charts.

GDragon’s guesting for Flo-Rida – Confirmed!

Gdragon is now confirmed to appear as a guest on Flo-Rida’s concert in Korea! After raising plagiarism issues on Heartbreaker upon its release, YG Entertainment spun news along and has made a bonus track for the track with Flo-Rida in it. Now, Bigbang’s leader Gdragon will be appearing as a guest performer on the 22nd of May.

Coming 22nd May, GDragon will appearing as guest appearance for Flo Rida’s first ever concert in Seoul YeonSae University Hal. Flo Rida previously paid a visit to Korea in October 2009, even though he did public performances

In the midst of it, Flo Rida did a featuring version of GDragon’s ‘Heartbreaker’ song for his first solo concert ‘Shine A Light’ live album which once again became the hot issue amongst music fans.

Meanwhile, Flo Rida will be having his concert performance on 21st and 22nd May but GDragon will only guest for the concert performance on 22nd May.

Tickets to the concert performance will be sold on InterPark and Auction on 13th April.

Source : Newsen

Credits to Kbites

Guest vetrina

GDragon’s guesting for Flo-Rida – Confirmed!

WOW! This is such good news! GD all the way!!!! :D:P:D:P

Wish I'm in Korea right now... I think 2ne1, GD, BIgBAng are slowly starting to get busy now, so exciting!!!

Guest missARROGANT

GDragon's guesting for Flo-Rida Confirmed!

Yayyy...we are going to see GD performing SOON lalala :lol:

Just Relax hahaha

lol.jpg

Seen before?

They look really really cute & sweeeeet together :wub::wub:

gdgf.jpg

.....and

bonus :P

Don't get heart attack..they might be just friends, fan or on the set.. :lol:

credit: naver

V lol..I edit my post. I thought VIPz are cool haha!!! Anyway it is in the past...

I am happy to see him with a gf ..lol

OHMYGD. MissARROGANT, you killed me with the last picture D:

i think that's his rumored girlfriend before~ But i dont think we shud bring up these things again~

It hurts to see. LOLS. ((((: and he looked drunk in one of the pics too~ iono xD

Anyway. it's good news that he's the special guest for flo rida's concert!

<3 i wud love to see them perform together but poor me, had to be miles away from korea~

TT it sucks to be an int'l vip during these times~

but i'll hold on for our kwon jiyong<3

14mq8aq.gif

fighting!:]

Guest shinhdeplol

Rain and G-Dragon score winning debuts on Gaon charts

CS0.9052117_1_1.jpg

Asian pop sensation Rain has made a splashing comeback to the K-pop music scene with his new single"Love Song", debuting atop Gaon's singles chart last week.

For the week of March 28 to April 3, the singer took his first crown on the Korean music chart by defeating last week's winner Girls' Generation.

Rain's ballad track has been rapidly climbing several online charts since its release on March 30. All the tracks from his special album "BACK TO THE BASIC", which came out on April 7, have placed within the top ten on various real-time music charts on the day of its release.

Girl band After School came in second with "Bang!", climbing two spots from the previous week, and Brown Eyed Soul rounded out the top three with their hit tune "I’ll Move.”

Meanwhile, G-Dragon triumphed on the albums chart with his special concert album titled "Shine a Light", a live recording of his solo concert held last December in Seoul.

Boy band Beast followed behind at No. 2 with their record "Shock of the New Era" while Girls' Generation's "Run Devil Run" slid down to third place from the top spot.

The Gaon music chart, considered the Korean equivalent of the U.S. Billboard chart, was launched last month. Its data has been accumulated from online and offline sales statistics from the country's major web-based providers and record distribution companies.

source : asiae.co.kr

taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

- - -

33329212.th.jpg94485692.th.jpg79553010.th.jpg

C: gd-bar ll bigbangfamily ll BB权GD ll 小YG大心脏 ll BBCN ll Aeuy_Chubby @ BBTH

OMG im so happy for GD.

i cant wait to see their performance and im sure

they'll rock the house for that.

I was just wondering what if GD and

Flo Rida will sing She's Gone?haha

that'll be totally sick!

just for fun

45583023.jpg

HQ poster for SHINE A LIGHT on theater

12708262422010041000172.jpg

lkjlkj.jpg

c: 어쩌다

c:dcgd

Guest micisice

Man FloRida is sure making GD some money. But it would be nice if it were the other way around for once. But oh well. Congrats to FloRida for performing in Seoul not many americans seem to grace the stages there.

Archived