[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest ooxstacee

Dear Jiyong,

You evil little thing. :(

You make me go poor.

Right when you're album released, I pre-ordered it.

Right when I heard you were having a concert, I immediately found an online site to fight for the tickets .. both days.

When I found out I got the tickets, I booked a plane ticket & a place to stay.

And now, you make me want to buy your live album! and photobook.

And I'm definitely buying your DVD.

Love,

Stacy

T___T! I will not buy the photobook, but the live album .. well, I'll think about it.

Wow, I never noticed the pants!

I think they have two seperate pants, but the same design.

But, what do I know?

I like that picture, btw.

He looks like he's having fun .. playing his playstation. LOL!

His game face is on. I wonder what they're playing.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@missARROGANT:most of the pics were posted already^^..

gosh..the live album cover is so awesome and cool~!..I really want it

aigoo..need to save more to buy the live album CD,concert making book and the DVD><

D-9 to GD-Heartbreaker (ft Flo-rida)

Guest missARROGANT

@missARROGANT:most of the pics were posted already^^..

HUH? Then I think I miss out a lot...Sorry guys for the repeated photos..

I am quite free today so wasting time here :lol:

what.jpg

c: dcgd

Guest syao_sid

G-Dragon Concert Live Album - Shine A Light (2CD) is now available for preorder in yesasia!

http://www.yesasia.com/us/g-dragon-concert...-0-en/info.html

--i love the design of the concert live album!

can't wait to hear HB feat. flo-rida.. i wonder if GD is gonna add some English rap for himself aside from flo-rida's part.

SAL live album + concert dvd + photobook = poor me :c

not to mention BigShow '10 and ELT DVDs..

i will just try to negotiate and ask these stuff as my bday gift..LOL

i'm definitely sure that all of these are worth it!

{TRANS} Fragile GD (Shine A Light Booklet)

20qdquf.jpg

Jiyong, who likes to sleep in and usually finds it hard to wake up early in the morning, is especially having trouble getting up today.

His manager senses something strange and puts his hand on Jijyong’s face. He gasps at how hot his forehead is and goes straight to the hospital with him on his back.

After rushing to the hospital to get a checkup, they find Jiyong’s temperature to be around 40 degrees! It was during the time when swine flu was extremely contagious, so I couldn’t help being more worried about him.

Though getting sick in itself is bad, it turns out that it’s luckily only a high fever from overwork combined with a cold.

It’s impossible for Jiyong to film in this state. The doctor also repeatedly stresses the importance of resting up.

Either way, it’s sad seeing Jiyong so cheerless and thin.

w06pz.jpg

For Jiyong’s fitness and strength during the preparations for his concert, his mother makes him beef soup.

Jiyong has been eating this beef soup every single day.

I don’t know why but when you think of Jiyong, you’d think he’d like foods like spaghetti and pizza.... but it turns out he really likes Korean food.

He manages to survive until the end of the concerts thanks to his mother’s beef soup. Maybe he ate it a bit too much though?

“I swear I’m gonna become a bear after all this.....”

[beef soup = 곰국 which when literally translated becomes ‘Bear Soup’]

But even though he whines, he always manages to finish a bowl of his mother’s beef soup just like that.

Jiyong has been in beef soup-appreciation mode lately.

rigtc1.jpg

The atmosphere suddenly feels cold. The look on G-Dragon’s face as he watches rehearsal videos is pretty serious.

Though everything looks perfect from an outsider’s perspective, not even the tiniest flaws escape G-Dragon’s eagle eyes.

Everyone watches G-Dragon soundlessly, wondering what’s gone wrong and how to change it. As G-Dragon points them out one by one, even I flinched like a student being scolded by my teacher in the staff room.

I know I don’t really have the right to give my opinion as an outsider, but it’s only 1 or 2 seconds’ difference and its both surprising and scary that he notices and checks these. He isn’t called a ‘crazy perfectionist’ for nothing.

“Of course it would be difficult, but if its possible I would like to get absolutely everything perfect. Everything......”

206y8u9.jpg

For the first time in ages, it’s a cold wave catch.

It’s just so cold today. I went outside the concert hall for a while and came straight back in because of the cold, but I saw fangirls lining up 2, 3 hours before the start of the concert.

Maybe they forgot the cold because of anticipation for the concert. They were all smiling brightly.

Sure enough, Jiyong is worried about his fans waiting outside.

“Why is it so cold today.......... They’ll freeze to death waiting. Seriously.”

Taeyang reassures the worrying Jiyong.

2vv0qp3.jpg

+) something else but also from the photobook:

xenaxx.jpg

“Anything to say about Jiyong who performs with you?”

“I think that as a hot icon, it isn’t surprising that cute Jiyong steals the hearts of fangirls.

And its also great to always see him confident...Working really hard but really letting loose when he’s on a break! That’s his style.

As we’ve been working together, I can’t help thinking how chic he is but it’s also impressive that at the same time, he takes care of all the people around him and thanks everyone.”

It’s finally the day of the concert.

35jezc9.jpg

Jiyong doesn’t even look nervous, just chilling out...so why is it that I’m shaking?

Source: DGH @

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

Guest WintersRain

{TRANS} Fragile GD (Shine A Light Booklet)

Source: DGH @

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! i've been wanting to know what the book said ever since... since ever! lol ^.^ thanks so much!!!

jiyong did get sick... :( he works so hard... it makes me feel really special, because he works to hard for all of us fans, but then i feel bad, because he works SO hard... and doesn't take care of himself... :(

jiyong fighting!!

EDIT:

oh, does anyone know who wrote the comments in the book? s/he said something about being an "outsider"... but then... i dunno @.@ if anyone knows who it is, please share!! thanks~ <3 ^.^

Guest missARROGANT

Ohmy ~~ I have no idea what happened to my previous post. all the pics cant see alr -_-

Btw how come GD album suddenly pop up in the list?

Hahaha anyway good thing :)

albumg.jpg

album2k.jpg

Guest starlightt*

G-Dragon is cleared of charges!

Big Bang’s G-Dragon was hotly reprimanded for having inappropriate performances in front of many young people during his concert in 2009. His concert was held in last December and he went under investigation for his sexual dance and the prohibited performances of songs that had been banned.

But on the March 16th, it was announced G-Dragon was cleared of charges regarding children’s protection law and the performance of banned songs.

YG Entertainment stated that his songs Korean Dream, She’s Gone and his album Heartbreaker got banned because of its ratings, but his concert wasn’t banned itself so it didn’t technically break any laws regarding performing.

As for the “bed scene” performance of Breathe, it was decided that the performance was just trying to express the song dramatically, so that issue was cleared of charges as well.

However, the police demanded around 3,000,000 won ($2,600 USD) as a fine; as a performer, G-Dragon and his associated staff have taken care of the matter.

YG Entertainment also said, “[The issue] didn’t go to court or anything so we consider it basically a pretrial disposition.”

The investigations took place on the 15th when police realized he didn’t technically violate any sort of law under children’s protection law and performance of banned songs. However, he is free of charges regarding performance laws.

First the plagiarism controversy was essentially cleared with Flo Rida’s announced collaboration with GD, and now his concert scandal has come to a close; quite relieving for fans, right?

cr: HEARTFACEE @ allkpop.com

glad both the plagarism + concert controversies were solved! :)

also, the live concert cd looks freaking AMAZING !

Guest echoRy

^^^ i just read that too- i was going to post as well :D

it's a relief! the fine is a little funny though- under $3000 lol

atleast GD can breath :P now. he didn't deserve any of this at all. glad it's over!

in ur face antis!!!!! I freaken love GD!!! and YG!!! gosh he did not deserve any of those sh't...well it's a lesson that YGE learn to take more precaution in the future! I'm just so glad that this issue has some what ended! I love the cd cover too!!!

I am gald that Kwon Leadah's

controversies have been cleared off.

I am loving the scans on the previous

pages - seeing him smile the most.

& it was really sweet of him to

appreciate what his mum

made for him .

No way he can turn into

a Bear with that small frame of his.

Guest jin009

Congrats to GD and YGE getting through the controversy and cases! Now we can all catch a breather and enjoy the upcoming stuff that YG is going to give us this year! Can't wait for that live album coming out with the remix featuring Flo Rida.

Archived