[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest naturalhonee

featuring flo rida...YGE likes throwing us an epic curve ball once in a while, don't they?

even GD's haters are confused LMAO

then there's the uncut dvd (great news!).

the fact that yhs can confidently announce this means that the legal issues hv been settled, and he wont be locked up.

it's one pawn after another lol

this is just amazing. i love it sfm!

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettygirl_pc

omg.. this is offically the best day for me! i am soo happy that YG is doing this!! the best way to resolve any rumors is to put both parties in one MV and give their fans an epic performance.. i really can't wait for this to happen! ahh.. i love how YG doesn't mention SONY! he is soo subtle!! and GD i am so happy for him!

NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS DVD TO COME OUT!! i was going to buy his DVD nyways.. but now the waiting has gone iup 100000000 TIMES!!!!!!

Question: The DVD is going to have english subtitles right? Just want to make sure!!!

pri

[100309]Brief Translation from YG's message:

*YG contacted Flo Rida and Flo Rida is featuring in G-Dragon's 'Heartbreaker'. This featured version of the song will be released somewhere around the end of March in G-Dragon's concert live album. Also, the money will be donated to charity.

*G-Dragon's concert 'SHINE A LIGHT' DVD will be released in April in two versions. No-edit version and the 19 and younger version.

Credit:beau@bbvipz

Source:YGfamily's official website

I'm in heaven...weeeee!!!!

a featuring, that´s quite surprising,

yeah baby, 19 version!!!! Do you see this tears, oh happiness ^____^ XDD

thank you for the translation,

I tried to translate YG´s message but I didn´t understand a word^^;; * cries*

THANK YAAAA!!

About G-Dragon’s Surprise Event & DVD

YG took the right move to

contact Florida directly

instead of just waiting for nothing.

Florida & Kwon Leadah working

together will give a huge 'BAM'

to those haters.

Other than knowing how to

make money from it by having 2 versions

of the DVD,he is also listening well

to us fans who wanted to watch the

whole SAL concert.

On top of that he do respect Kwon Leadah's

work at the end of the day.

Guest bee_mused

YES! uncut version! so so so happy about this.

and happy about the Flo Rida - GD collab, as well. seriously, the whole plagiarism controversy was all talk (mostly by antis and the media) and no action... I'm glad that everything seems to be clearing up for GD and YG.

Guest universe

i dun usually buy concert albums, but i definitely be getting GD's one. since it got the epic Flo-Rida rap track!! hahaha. i will feel so smug whenever i listen to it. take that haters!! and since it will be out in March...it could be anytime now!!

so excited for the uncut version of the DVD!!! i was really giving up in seeing She's Gone in all its glory. i wonder who will be getting the 19 and below version though lol. i bet all those minors will ask their unnies to get the unedited version.

Guest Cloudy1430268312

WOAAAAAAAH! really i was screaming in joy while reading the GREAT NEWS!!!

IN YA FACEEEEEEEEEEEz HATEEERS!! GD gonna thank you RIGHT in ya FACEZ!

omfg sry for my "big-doing" hahaha but i am SO HAPPY!!! haters should really take that!

i am still in heaveeen, GD you're greeeeeeaat baby! nobody can bring you down. awweee thats

why i love YG family so much! GOOOO!!!

and unedited versioon of the DVD... can the day (evening) can get any better????!!!!

I really don't care about the "PERSON" who tries to diss GD... what a loser!

he needs GD's name to get fame... because our GD is and will be the beeeeeeest!

<3

Guest Lucky

yayy!!! I'm so glad they're releasing both version of the concert. I love how YG

listens to us fans.^^ I can't wait to get the uncut one. awesome news to hear on my bday.hehe.

I can't wait for the live album as well. So many excited things.xD

Guest lovesong3208

%$(@*%!!!!!

Papa YG is the BEST!!!!!!

he listened to our wishes >///< full UNCUT DVD version of GD's first ever solo concert~!!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~!!!!!♥♥♥

(see how excited I am...okay I'm like half out of it too...got 2 hrs of sleep. tsk)

pwhahaha!~~

and GD and Flo-Rida performing together? what was that haters? what being sued? what? nah can't hear you

over YG/GD's awesomeness. go away shoo.

---

i sound like i'm a 5 year old boasting lawl.

Posted?

HOT.SEXY.HOT..SEXY HOT..*dies*

viewimagetv.jpg

cr:DCGD

@bee_mused:agreed with you..hmm..,I always knew,it's all nonsense talk by the haters/media and no action

that's why I stopped being involved in any argument when there is new bad news about GD

being calm and wait and see what happen are the best way of being GD's fan imo^^

so I guess everything(concert& P controversies) was settled now

so proud of how YG family esp GD and YG handled this thing^^

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon blows away all the haters in one swift move.

Many anti-G-Dragon fans claim that G-Dragon’s ‘Heartbreaker’ is an exact copy of Flo Rida’s ‘Right Round,’ a song that was #1 on the U.S. Billboard for 6 weeks. Anti-G-Dragon fans argued because ‘Right Round’ was such a popular song and YG Entertainment and G-Dragon are so heavily focused on Hip-Hop music, that there was a high chance they copied “Right Round” with only changing up a few chords. Anti G Dragon fans further argued that the beat and flow of these two songs are too similar to be considered independent works.

But today, with one announcement from YG Entertainment, all discussions might just cease.

YG Entertainment announced “we contacted Flo-Rida in October, and beginning in November of last year, we got the remix project started. In this fresh remix, Flo-Rida himself will be featured.”

This remix version of ‘Heartbreaker’ will be included as bonus track on G-Dragon’s live concert album, and all profits made from this track will be donated to various organizations.

Orginial Source: mimi@yna.co.kr, naver

Translated by: sam@kpoplive.com

Taken from bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

^so fast! hahaha... thanks for sharing! :)

@GD-Florida collaboration - very interesting... with this collaboration, all haters are surely pissed! hahaha... i'm glad YG did something about all those haters!

@YG's message - releasing the 2 different versions of SAL is surely one gift for VIPs plus GD's live album... VIPs really have to save a lot of money for this year! hahaha

@GD SAL scans - so hot! GD never fails to look hot on all his pictures! He really knows how to make fangirls happy with his pictures. hahaha

GD Fighting!

^is this the same article as above?

【NEWS】『Heartbreaker』が盗作?G-DRAGON正面突破

歌手G-DRAGON(22)が、『Heartbreaker』で盗作議論が起こった原曲『Right Round』の米国ラッパー、フロー・ライダーと共に『Heartbreaker』を発表した。

マネージメント社YGエンターテインメントのヤン・ヒョンソク(41)代表は、9日「G-DRAGONとフロー・ライダーが共に歌った『Heartbreaker』を今月末に出す予定」と明かした。

ヤン・ヒョンソク代表は「昨年9月、マスコミと放送ですぐにでもYGを告訴するかのように言っていた該当パブリッシング会社は、半年が過ぎた今でも原作者の一言の回答も聞けずにいるようだ」とし「もどかしい気持ちで昨年10月、YGからフロー・ライダー側に直接連絡を取り、11月にフィーチャリング作業を行なった」と説明した。

昨年8月にG-DRAGONが発表した『Heartbreaker』は、フロー・ライダーの『ライト・ラウンド』を盗作したという議論に包まれた。このため『ライト・ラウンド』の著作権を管理するパブリッシング会社らが対応に乗り出すと明かしていた。

フロー・ライダーがフィーチャリングしたG-DRAGONの『Heartbreaker』は、今月末に発売予定のG-DRAGONライブコンサートアルバムにボーナストラックとして収録される。今後音源サービスで発生する収入は、1月にグループBIGBANGのコンサートでファンと集めた募金と共に恵まれない隣人助け合いに全額寄付される予定。

Via innolife.net韓国ニュースK-POP

Credit: teambigbang.blogspot.com

Archived