[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest tally

unfortunately, this type of verbal dissing happens in hip-hop but while this little nobody tries to gain attention by airing his imaginary beef with G-Dragon, GD is laughing all the way to the bank to deposit the "little coins" he earns for his hardwork and talent! :P

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ooxstacee

OOH! You guys are on a "lets kill Stacy with GD pictures" spree! :)

Keep it going. GOING AND GOING AND GOING FOREVER!

Those are extremely hot pictures, especially those from the CDMA. omg. *dies.

http://upic.me/i/ns/b39eede7ce613d1bb838203d.jpg

I want this hung on my ceiling, above my bed.

But I fail at sleeping at night already and I doubt this will help. LOL

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/1019/e6...8e34a08bb77.jpg

Stacyyyy~ I see yooooou. :) LOL!

Omo, going crazy.

Cho PD has nothing better to do but to diss people.

As if GD doesn't already have problems already. Sheesh.

Well, I don't think GD would take him to heart since he did it once before.

It's just a guy .. looking for attention.

Oooooh, Gaho. You spoiled little fella. :)

Okay, you're not so little anymore.

I'm afraid to ask how much those outfits are.

But my doggie has a lot of clothes herself.

I wonder if Gaho's done with training. <33

Is he back with his lovely owner now?

Guest blackjackVip

HELL WHAT?!

- Who the freak is Cho PD anyways?...dunno the guy, so i'm not going to comment any further...but why does he have to include GD in his songs in a mockering and insulting way?...I'm sure GD will be pissed by this, he already has alot to take care of, then this guy added to the list. *sigh* i feel bad for GD, he must be feeling tired by all this, i just hope that he'll just ignore it and move on...so that Cho PD would think that GD doesn't care, and would stop making raps about him. :)

Why Gaho Hasn’t Been Home?

2dv8ob6.jpg

poor baby… when i read this, i was sorta in denial.but the reason why GAHO’s been spending time at this “dog academy training center” is because jiyong has been busy… it made sense when jiyong was in japan a few months back.

but the reason why his stay has been lengthened is because GAHO HAD SURGERY! T_T

29glw0w.jpg

GAHO had gotten CHERRY EYE, so he had to have surgery to remove it. you can see part of it on his right eye in the above picture.

cherry eye is when part of a gland is exposed to the air & becomes infected & inflamed, thus getting a “cherry” gland prolapse.the surgery is fairly simple, so no harm was done to my baby.

this is why he’s spend the past 4 months at the academy. & also because he’s had some side effects post-surgery, where he became sensitive to the drugs & would “bump into walls & such when he walked around” T_T

i’m so sad! but it has been reported that gaho is back to his daddy jiyong. THANK GOODNESS!

I'm glad you’re okay now, but i definitely appreciate the training academy for taking such good care of gaho. <33

2aah576.jpg

girl:hey you! now that you’re all healthy, you gonna forget about me? like the past 4 months meant nothing?! better not! hmph! *throws toy at gaho*

Credit and Trans:gdluvzmc@YGBabies

poor Gaho,but now Gaho and GD are together again^^

viewimageq.jpg

i'm not sure whether that is really Kwon Dami's twitter

but she did use an unseen pic(to me) of her and GD as her avatar few days ago

GD looks adorable in that pic..hehehe

VVV:It might be real then since she and Durami tweet each other

but i'm stil not sure..lol

i'm not sure whether that is really Kwon Dami's twitter

but she did use an unseen pic(to me) of her and GD as her avatar few days ago

GD looks adorable in that pic..hehehe

i think shes the real DAMI.. durami always mentioned her in her twitter :)

durami get upset becoz we followed her .keke~~

[100309]Brief Translation from YG's message:

*YG contacted Flo Rida and Flo Rida is featuring in G-Dragon's 'Heartbreaker'. This featured version of the song will be released somewhere around the end of March in G-Dragon's concert live album. Also, the money will be donated to charity.

*G-Dragon's concert 'SHINE A LIGHT' DVD will be released in April in two versions. No-edit version and the 19 and younger version.

Credit:beau@bbvipz

Source:YGfamily's official website

I'm in heaven...weeeee!!!!

Guest ch1nky

i usually just lurk around here but after the YG letter i just had to comment ;)

G-Dragon + Flo-Rida = awesomeness & one big fat slap to everyone that dissed GD with heartbreaker. *inthefacehaters!* YG and GD just pwnd the antis. hahaha <3

anyhow, i'm super happy that they're gonna release two versions. thank you papa yg for hearing VIP's voices.

Guest JingYo

OMG!!! Is she really Gd's sis? I hope so..i follow her in twitter and if she is real dami, i will have a little closer connection with GD..SO HAPPY

About the YG's mesage: That's really really an awesome news. I feel better. Wow, can't image what will be..

After all, i think today is the best day <3

idk what is this all about,something to do with the DVD??,but I'm pretty sure this was before the concert by looking at his clothes and hair

96867099.jpg

credit:DCGD

Guest chrichelle

im having doubts if that really gd's sister..

when i checked the people she's following a lot are filipinos and others a fan accts. of different artist.. :mellow:

oh im so happy about YG message....

waaahhh dvd will be release on april i really cant wait... :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

[TRANS]Last Message From YG

(omitting unrelated parts)

About G-Dragon’s Surprise Event

In my last message, I mentioned there would be a surprise event involving G-Dragon coming up soon,

but the news is later than I expected.

The surprise event? Flo Rida, who G-Dragon was accused of plagiarising last summer will feature in Heartbreaker.

It seems as if the publishing company who made out as if they were going to sue YG through the press and TV broadcasts last September have still not received a single answer from the original writers.

This frustrated us and in September, YG contacted Flo Rida’s representatives directly,

and in November was able to commence Flo Rida’s featuring in G-Dragon’s Heartbreaker.

Hoping that there were no more unnecessary misunderstandings, we did not make it available on online music portal sites, so Heartbreaker featuring Flo Rida will be released as a bonus track as part of G-Dragon’s live concert album in March.

All the profits from the track after its release will be put together with the donations from Big Bang’s last concert in January and given to charity.

About the release of G-Dragon’s Live DVD

There were a few issues raised after G-Dragon’s first solo concert on the 6th~7th of December last year..so I expect there will be curiosity amongst the fans as to whether the DVD will be released uncut.

If it were people who had seen G-Dragon’s concert for themselves... If it were fans who knew G-Dragon well…

It’s difficult to understand the problems pointed out by the head departments.

I myself also feel frustrated at the current situation that feels like we’re retrogressing through the era,

but I feel we have no choice but to follow the legal standards and judgement of the head departments.

I plan to restrict the use of unnecessary time and energy, especially in the situation where so many of our singers are urgently preparing their albums.

As requested by the fans… As bound by the law…

G-Dragon’s ‘Shine A Light’ Concert DVD will be released uncut this coming April, along with a separate edited under 19 version.

Source: http://www.ygfamily.com/noti/yg_view.html?seqno=22264

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP

Full version here: http://bigbangvip.net/index.php?showtopic=5671

Guest sakime-yong

Hearing all those messages and news makes my day! except for Chu Chu PD comments on GD, anyway it really proves that haters whatever they says they are really jealous and insecure.And whatever it is I will always support GD........ :D

GD+FLo Rida that would be great!. I know every single move of Gd will be in the eye of public, lots of comment maybe good or bad but I know that GD will stay strong! coz We VIP's are here .Know I wonder what would be their reaction? especially the antis. I bet they will never stop and be more pissed off because they can never wins against Gd thats why their creating lots of lots of ways just to put down and hate GD.

And I know GD is strong and whatever he answers or fight back to those haters by lyrics. I will respect coz they are the one who first make an insult on him. Even if ignoring them would be better coz remember some are too sensitive over him, I'ts like that sometimes You must stand and fight for yourself if you think its right. :D

I am so proud of Big bang and of course he is.

Guest Unni_Ashley

OMGGGGGGGG i love YGGGGG :P

Our GD deserves it. Haters look and shut up. I really hate it when people say HB is plar**** and i myself know it's not and YG proves it already. Wow, so excitedddddd :P

G-Dragon’s ‘Shine A Light’ Concert DVD will be released uncut this coming April, along with a separate edited under 19 version.

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP

And another OMG....though i cant buy that DVD but so glad that it's uncut^^

ALWAYS LOVE JIYONG AND YG FAM!!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXD

Guest juang_bb

this news just made my day! i just woke up and when I read GD and FLO-RIDA for HB remix, I was like... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TAKE THAT HATERS?!?! who's having the last laugh now?!? im just really happy about it because I know that it must have been tough on GD to be accused left and right. Plus, we're getting an uncut DVD! I surely can't wait now. I love YG! he listens! I just really had to post coz im spazzing about the news!

Archived