[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="_5clb" style="font-size: 24px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 28px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"LG Uplus is having an event for G-Dragon fans who want to get the jacket GD wears in the CF "8llow me" for free!!

Hi all G-Dragon fans! Is there anyone who watched G-Dragons 8llow me CF??  I have good news,

If there is any of you who would like to get the jacket or some of the other items that GD wears in the 8llow me CF, read this!

LG Uplus launched the 8llow me CF the previous week. Now LG Uplus is having an event for G-Dragon fans who want to get the the items that appear in the CF, such as the jacket, the bracelet and the necklace, for free!

All of the items that GD wears during the shooting of the 8llow me CF!

the prizes are as follows

1. GD jacket for Only 1 fan

2. GD no. 8 ring and brooch for 1 fan

3. GD no.8 chain bracelet for 1 fan

4. GD no.8 necklace for 1 fan

5. GD no. earring and ring set for 1 fan

6. LG ultrabook pc for 1 fan

How to get all these cool G-Dragon items?

-frist, check out this site>>>  http://www.upluslte.co.kr/lte8_ms/event/index.asp

-your facebook friends list will appear on the wall. Choose a friend with whom you would like to share the CF. Then click the grey button to share it and post it on their wall.

-Every time you share our CF with a friend you will get 1 point. The more you share the CF, the more points you will get!

-After you get a point, scroll down on your friends list window. You will see a purple button. Click it. 

-Now you can choose any item as long as you have enough points to get it.

-Fill in your name as your Facebook name in the blank space. Since you don't have a Korean phone number, just write 010-0000-0000 in the phone number blank. Then, click the square block on the right to accept our conditions. and send to us!

- Each item will be randomly drawn

You can join this event until the 28th of February.

The results will be announced on the 7th of March, 2014 via the winner facebook

GOOD LUCK!

Link source

140205 Music's 17 Greatest Bromances: G-Dragon + Taeyang

slide.jpg

The bond between these two K-pop stars is truly one of a kind. With more than 13 years of friendship under their belt, the BIGBANG members met as hopeful trainees in South Korea and continue to stay close as they tour the world. Most recently, G-Dragon produced Taeyang’s latest single “Ringa Linga.”

Source: Fuse TV

Archived