[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest polka_dotts

^OMG that is so cute. I love GD chibi. <3

Are there any pictures yet of GD at the Jeremy Scott party? A source said that he attended the party. He came late and went straight to the VIP room.

Guest bigbanglover_07

i think the rumor is true about GD going to the party cause while i was looking at 2NE1's pics at jeremy scott's party, i came across to this.

1269758404_201003281544330770287101.jpg

i'm not really sure if that is him, but that guy was wearing the same jacket gd wore at the luna party last year. also, his hair is very similar to gd's. ^_^

still waiting for hq pics of him at jeremy scott's party.

Guest polka_dotts

^Yup, that was him. I found these photos on Cyworld. He was sitting in a separate section with Danny (Lee). I circled it, LOL.

jsgd.png

gdthread.png

I also think that the guy in the black to GD's left is Hyuk Soo.

Guest isabellej

Have you guys seen this?

Credit: gdra7en@youtube

Funny how there so many songs with similar ''flow'' at certain parts of the song and yet

GD is the only one having to put up with so much negativity.

Oh and I visited the links included at the end of the video and there seems to a very

interesting analysis about the whole issue especially the ones from DCGD.

Can somebody please kindly translate those posts into English?

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6479/gdthread.png

arghhhh..gosh..he is looking hot..I hope we will see HQ pics soon..please!

@isabellej:

no offense to you^^..aigoo..I really really really think we should stop discussing this issue because it's OVER now

It was proven he didn't P****...let the hater think what they want,i don't even care of what they think

@bigbanglover_07:

you have an eagle eye..jkjk..lol

Guest vetrina

I knew it! Thanks for those HQ pics! G-Dragon was definitely at the Jeremy Scott parteeey!!! I knew I could smell it! But it's just that I could not find any official red carpet photos of him like that of 2ne1 with xin and jeremy himself. I wish he performed at the party though. He's music would totally fit to the club scene. But anyway, I'm so happy to see this. (^_^)

Nana's tweet:**Pori is her sister**..They're half Japanese and half Korean..they're in Korea right now

They bought me 3 new @ITSJEREMYSCOTT trainers.LOVE <3.Pori said she met s/o fr. #BIGBANG at the Adidas Party.I think you know WHO!?

credit:http://twitter.com/teamBIGBANG

I really hope her sister would take some pics of GD..miss him so much..lol

I just want to see his face^^

Guest bigbanglover_07

omo gd is smoking hot..kkk

i miss him ^_^

@alla

i guess i do have eagle eyes. my friends tell me i'm like sasaeng fan cause i notice so many things..haha.

@vetrina

like what polka_dotts said, he was late so he didn't get to take pics at the red carpet.

{TRANS} GD mentioned in songwriter Lee Min Su's interview for Arena

Lee Min Su - writer of Brown Eyed Girls' LOVE, Abracadabra, Sign etc.

Q. So in G-Dragon and CN Blue's case, do you think they're guilty of plagiarism?

A. I don't think that's up to me to decide. But if someone announces "This has been plagiarised", it'll always sound a little similar to people who listen to it afterwards.

In the case of 'Loner', there are a lot of similar songs. After making a particular beat line, there aren't that many melodies that can be made out of that one rhythm to be honest. There's definitely a technical limit there, and even if songwriters do come up with slightly similar melodies it isn't that unusual.

It's the same for G-Dragon. I personally think G-Dragon's 'Heartbreaker' was one of the best songs of 2009.

Source: 리더스 @ VIPZ

Translated by: sjay.x @ BBVIP

Bigger Picture:

syp7pf.jpg

Credits: DC2NE1gallery l babiiv214 of Soompi l skydragon-kingdom forum

Guest g-dragon1988

omo!!!!!! i think i just died and went to heaven!!!ah..i ...i ..can't believe i saw him after such a long time...he looks so !@$(&)(#&)(&!$412 HHHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT omg...i wish someone took more photos...i'm so sad there are not red carpet ones..but oh well...at least we can see how he looked at the party^^

and it's D-1 to Flo Rida ft GD!!!! WOW!!

Guest bigbanglover_07

here's another LQ pic from JS party.

Capture.jpg

you can only see half of gd's head..haha

i really can't find more HQ pics from the party.

edit

i topped the page and i have nothing to share :[

Hanteo Album Chart:

sfsdfsdfds.jpg

credit:DCGD

GD@ JS party:

that pants is the same pants he wore at the airport pic taken by GD&H last year^^

Guest missARROGANT

Flash Back :P

yj1.jpgyj12.jpg

yj6.jpgyj8.jpg

..." I really like the photo of him brushing teeth. It was from FO last year if I am not wrong...

...haha... "

fb2l.jpgfb1v.jpg

you guys remember the similar post? :lol:

yj9.jpgyj4q.jpg

....." Jiyongah, sorry to dig out your old and not-so-beautiful photos..kwikwi... :D

You still look cuteeee though " ......

GD@ JS party:

that pants is the same pants he wore at the airport pic taken by GD&H last year^^

yes. I still have the photo ^_^fb3l.jpg

credit: as tagged & nate

GD at Jeremy Scott after party~!

I knew it, he must been going to that party~~!

I mean its Kwon Leader y'allll~~!! kekekeke

My man look MIGHTY FINE~~!! *spazzzz*

tumblr_l00rpkejWW1qzjb8ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_l00rxdZsMV1qzjb8ko1_400.jpg

Credit as tagged

Taken from to2lovely@2NE1 thread

Archived