[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Guest yaoming11

^^ thanks!

and forget that dude that claims our GD copied him, everyone in KPOP knows it not true. lol

EDIT: Seems, like it's the media but not the guy himself who said all those things. I hope this clears up.

Is the SAL dvd concert out already?

nope, the concert CD isn't even out yet. YG delayed it till the 31th i think. I guess the DVD will be out lik middle of April.

"When the two of them are talking and laughing during their breaks, Jiyong seems to talk more and even act a little cuter around Taeyang."

hahahha

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww, i love the part about Gaho and his daddy <3

lol, this book is full of fangirl stuff haha. "i want to look at Tae and Ji only", hahahha. What if the writer is actually a guy? nah, doesn't matter. Ji is lovely ~ lovely all these years haha

Guest sakime-yong

I'm really thirsty when it comes to GD>>> and Big bang.

Thanks for those enlightened the mood here with those pics and stuff.

And again there it goes again Alkpop discussing random topic about GD's height it's not that threatening and worst but I don't like it coz it's like questioning about his height...........

Anyway Do you think BIgbang will appear on MNET? Does anyone knows updates about them lately? ..........

And I just want to share this someone claiming his the real GD?????? but ILL DOUBT FOR SURE .........

I am just curious what is his intention.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/G-Dragon/267962318334

Guest xTheThingx

They pretty much are saying it.

The first one mentions something close to:

"There is a famous singer from Korea who reminds "us" of our Milan, not only in his choice of clothes, moves, but also, most noticibely, because of his hairstyle. The similarities are so evident, that there are already fans on YOUTUBE, who went ahead to post Milans song "Ovo je Balkan", with a clip of the Korean singing it."

Milan then mentions how happy he feels that his music has reached so far and inspired this young musician to this degree. ( I think the article also mentions that G-Dragon had a very different style until recently- thus proving them that he has indeed, copied Milan. But not too sure on this---I already closed the page ;OOO)

---------------

The second one goes like this:

"A Milan Stankovic copy in ASIA.

Korean singer GD has raised many interests recently, being labeled the Milan-copy. But if, and how much.....you must judge on your own.

(They present GD a bit.........) GD is interested in fashion and mentions that he would have become a fashion designer if he weren´t a singer. His band is called BIG BANG- they had a major hit called "Lies".....GD composed a lot of the groups songs....ect....

Looking at the pictures one can say that both musicians seem to share a similar fashion- and musicstyle. And on first sight they really do seem alike....."

Hahahaha, G Dragon copies Milan Stankovic? That's funny, how could he copy Milan if he's a bigger star then Milan. I doubt that people in Asia know who is Milan Stankovic. And people in Europe, sure do know who is G Dragon. And I really think that comparing someone like GD with someone like Milan is an insult to GD.

Gaaah, Milan and his irritating music (turbofolk), he just wants to live on someones reputation..

"We'll close your eyes and cover your ears. We'll protect you and fight your fears."

Could Milan sing something like this? Hell nooo... xD

She's gone :]

Guest juang_bb

And I just want to share this someone claiming his the real GD?????? but ILL DOUBT FOR SURE .........

I am just curious what is his intention.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/G-Dragon/267962318334

I think none of the facebook account for GD is real. there are simply a lot of posers out there. however, I am more inclined to think that Kwon Dami's twitter is legit. the pics are unseen and she doesn't tweet like a poser to me. the same goes for Choi Hye Yoon (Top's sis) and Park Durami (Dara's). they tweet each other once in a while but i don't see why somebody would exert effort to pretend to be their siblings I guess we'll see eventually if they're indeed 100% legit. For now, just follow or believe the tweet with caution.

vv if GD was indeed that surprise guest performer then that will be EPIC! I mean, I am just looking forward to their HB remix but for them to perform it LIVE at a concert? (*cross fingers*) that will be super awesome!

Guest falling5tar

Flo-Rida to hold two-night concert in Seoul!

Flo-Rida will hold a concert at the Yonsei University auditorium on May 21 and 22. The organizers of the concerts, Moon Stone Korea, have hinted at a possible surprise guest performer during the show.

Korean media are claiming that Flo-Rida’s surge in popularity is due to the allegations of plagiarism over G-Dragon’s Heartbreaker.

Cr. Daily KPop News

It would be soo cool if GD was the 'surprise' guest. I would love to hear the Heartbreaker collab live!

Guest falling5tar

Hey, Gd's SAL concert cd comes out today, right? Did anyone pre-order?

I'm going to get it when the dvd comes out.

Can't wait to hear the Flo-rida and GD collab of Heartbreaker though!! I hope someone puts it up online soon.

Guest vetrina

guys, come on! this Milan/GD thing has got to stop! jeez! it's driving me crazy that everytime I come up here, I always end up reading the same "pointless" thing over and over! I'm sorry! This is G-Dragon's thread!

and oh those pictures of Milan by the way looks way too gay for me! He's definitely no match for G-Dragon! End of story! I could go on and on saying foul words about this guy, but why bother?!

Guest ooxstacee

^ I think people have stopped talking about him. The things you're reading are probably really things you've read already, lol.

Anyways, it'd be awesome if GD's the special guest for Flo-Rida!

I mean, there's a chance! <3

I can't wait to hear their version of Heartbreaker!

Anything GD/BB would make me happy right now, haha.

Guest chrichelle

when will the live album be release?is it tomorrow? i wanna hear a preview of their collab...hehehe

i hope they'll also release the DVD concert very soon!!!! :D

Guest piano.1993

A Flo-Rida concert with Jiyong guesting???? That would be the awesomest thing ever. I hope it is really Jiyong. Havent seen him live for a while.

I miss Jiyong :(

Guest shinhdeplol

i think this mentions Jiyong's solo activities. can someone pls translate?

힙플: 그럼, 스윙스의 앞으로의 새로운 결과물에서 같이 해보고 싶은 뮤지션이 있나요? 한국으로 한정했을 때.(웃음)

S: 한 다섯 명만 이야기 해볼게요. 테디(Teddy), YDG 양동근 형, 그리고 진보(Jinbo)형. 이중에 진보 형은 전 사실 누군지도 잘 몰랐어요. 근데 최근에 앨범 발매 했잖아요. 그 앨범 듣고 완전 뻑 갔어요. 우리나라 사람 맞나 했어요. 왜 제가 여태까지 몰랐는지 신기했어요. 되게 진짜 멋있어요. 이분은 정말 멋있어서 듣자마자 완전 뻑가고. 음... 아 그리고 나중에는 권지용(G-Dragon)씨 하고도 하고 싶어요. 작년 여름에 나온 앨범에 ‘The Leaders’라는 곡이 있는데, 테디씨와 씨엘(CL of 2NE1)씨가 피쳐링 한. 그 곡에서 권지용씨 가사가 완전 멋있었어요. 이 친구는 간지를 알아요. 그러니깐 랩 가사는 언제가 가장 멋있냐면 자기만 할 수 있는 말을 할 때가 가장 멋있는 것 같아요. 제이지(Jay-Z) 같은 경우는요 ‘내가 이번 대통령이 흑인이 될 수 있게 작은 기여를 했다’ 이런 가사를 썼어요. 사실이에요. 막 선거 도와주고 그랬잖아요. 근데 그 말을 현존 랩 하는 사람들 중에 제이지 말고 누가 할 수 있어요? 그리고 예전에 블랙(Black Album) 앨범에서 어떤 곡이었는지 당장 생각이 안 나는데 그 노래 interlude에 이렇게 랩 했어요. ‘이 게임에서 가장 핫한 여자가 내 목걸이를 메고 다녀.’ 제이지 말고 누가 그런 말을 해요. 힙합 하는 사람들은 그 정도 핫한 여자 친구 없잖아요. 아마 연예계 통틀어서 그런 말 할 수 있는 사람이 있다면 브래드 피트 밖에 없을 듯해요. 그런 것처럼 권지용이 자기만 할 수 있는 말을 하는 거예요. 뭐라고 했냐면 가사가 영어였는데 대충 해석하면 ‘니 여자 친구 핸드 폰 액정 봐 내 얼굴이 있을 거야’ (웃음) 그 말 듣는 순간 진짜 공감이 가더라고. 진짜 멋있는 거예요. 이 친구는 뭘 안다고 생각 했어요. 패션 적으로도 그렇고 퍼포먼스 적인 부분도 그렇고 진짜 힙합을 잘 이해해요. 비록 지금 하는 음악이 완전 힙합 음악은 아니지만 자기 음악을 하고 있고 그걸 간지 나게 소화 할 줄 아니깐 그것도 힙합이라고 저는 생각해요. 그리고 씨엘씨도 아까 살짝 언급이 됐는데, 그 분도 랩을 너무 잘해요, 끼도 너무 넘치고 분명히 간지를 알아요. 꼭 언젠가 이 분들 중 한 분이라도 같이 했으면 좋겠어요.

C: 템포 @ bbvipz

Guest Bojack2

UPDATE UPDATE about MILAN/G-DRAGON....he talked about G-Dragon again

I just watched on TV on RTRS a Bosnia and Herzegovina channel on a show called "Stikla" Milan talking about G-dragon again.

The host started showing G-dragon pics to the audience and talking how G-dragon copied Milan style and stuff.Then the host asked what does he think about GD copiying him and he just started smilling saying that he's happy.

Then he said that he doesn't know if copied him but if he did then it looks like he is (Milan) doing the right thing.

The show is still airing on TV so the clip will probablly be available on youtube sometimes this week.....

Guest yaoming11

I thought we stopped talking about Milan...?? But, I have news~ My mother yesterday talked to him..And...guess what!! He confessed that he is a big fan od GD since long time!! He said he likes him a lot and wants to be like him! I was so shocked to know..that a serbian singer, who often don't know anything about asia, like GD!!o.o...at first i cried..and was so jealous..hahha..Milan is a gay..^o^ hahaha and i talked to my mom about putting GD on TV and discovering more about him..When the video is out, I'll show it to you here..^__^ Andd..next week is also a birthday of a Serbian shopping mall, so my mother promissed me that they'll play GD's songs! woow! I'll record that too!!so..next week i'm going to meet Milan, and tell you everything! In fact, he's a big fanboy of GD! He doesn't want anything bad for GD..it was just that th presenter of Milan's office is controling all the newspaper and the journalists, so even if i try to say that Milan copied GD...they won't write it in newspaper because they are not allowed..T.T but we all know now that Milan loves GD..and that everything he said was because of his boss..T-Ti know it's not alright..but..well..at least we know the truth^^;;

woww your so connected to the Serbian entertainment world lol

your using your mom's job to promote GD haha

and really Milan is gay? not tat it matters...

Guest Bojack2

@Gdragon1988....Milan being gay are just rumors,bassless rumors without any proof....and since you live on the balkan like i do you obviouslly knoe how homophobic people here are.

Milan said on national TV ,several times that he didn't know who's GD-dragon and that he just looked up on youtube about him when the whole thing started.....i don't see a reason why would he lie.

Archived