Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumn1430263885

Kiseijuu/Parasyte

=Dki07_Cover.jpg
Plot:
They arrive in silence and darkness. They descend from the skies. They have a hunger for human flesh. They are everywhere. They are parasites, alien creatures who must invade - and take control of - a human host to survive. And once they have infected their victims, they can assume any deadly form they choose: monsters with giant teeth, winged demons, creatures with blades for hands. But most have chosen to conceal their lethal purpose behind ordinary human faces. So no one knows their secret - except an ordinary high school student. Shin is battling for control of his own body against an alien parasite, but can he find a way to warn humanity of the horrors to come?

I really enjoyed this manga! Just finished it yesterday and didn't find a thread for it so woopdedo!
The art is very good, though the fashion is outa date [published in 19 something >_>] but is really enjoyed it! (I love Migi! XD He's so cute haha) It's not one of those typical alien-invading stories, there's more to it, different points of views and its very intersting. I definetely recemend it =D You can download it @ mangatraders & read it at mangafox =] And don't be afraid...even though it's also labeled under 'horror' it, it's not really horror, it's just a bit gory!

Volumes: 10 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1000Published by: Tokyopop, Kodansha, Del Rey, Mixx Manga

56653.jpg

is this the manga where that one guy gets a parasite in his right hand?