Cello

Guest shawscope

Guest shawscope
Another Korean horror movie
V11726K-D.jpgCello Any watched this movie? It is not scary and the "ghost" is pretty and beutiful as well. Somehow, people describe she is "sexy" aha..... Compare to "The Wig", which one is better? any comment?

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I'm an avid fan of Asian horror movies, and I'm looking forward on watching this here in our country just like any other new Korean horror movies like Voice, Wig & Red Shoes..BTW, is Song Hyun Ah of Hotelier the female lead in this movie? Pls. correct me if I'm wrong..thanks for starting this thread here in New Soompi!!!

she's not song yun ah from hotelier, but sung yun ah. and this movie not scary me. the phone or something(ha ji won horror movie) is better horror than it. but story quite good

• 2 months later...
Guest nyclucifer

it wasn't tat scary but some scary scene

a really scary movie i recommend is a thai movie SHUTTER. THIS MOVIE IS THE SCARIEST MOVIE I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Guest ryisakooguy

i would have to agree with nycluifer. shutter IS THE BEST SCARY MOVIE. its soo good that it actually made my cousins scream their throats out (most being 15-21 yrs old) and actually made my other cousin never watch that movie again. he got soo scared that he was afraid to walk to his car for about a month. sooo good! even til today i cant even find a horror film that could match shutter...

as for cello....hate to disappoint but that movie sucked. seriously, me and my cousin were just laughin throughout the movie and actually seeked through the movie. IT WASNT SCARY AT ALL. i was a lodisappointed since the trailer looked koo. the good part was that the lil girl is cute, and maybe the sister n that was only the good part of the movie.

• 1 year later...

Archived