♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

[FA] Apr.1 Fan signing event in Mok Dong Music&Plus.

1:

Yonghwa asked my age, I answered. He said, "Liar. You should not lie although it's April fool's day today." (Do I look older? or younger?)

I asked him if he had any plan of going on a trip. He said with sad face, "I want to go."

Next Minhyuk, "My mom is your fan." He said, "How about you?" I said, "I am too, of course.".

2:

They came late. Minhyuk came in waving hand. Jonghyun was folding his arms. Yonghwa and Jungshin were putting arms around each other's shoulders.

Yonghwa said, "We came late due to SBS Ingigayo. I am sorry, I will sign slowly. Please ask us many questions. But I will not answer."

One fan gave sausage to Yonghwa, he shouted, "Wow Sausage! Sausage! Sausage!"

(Strange pronounciation like he did at Boom the K-pop. All members bursted into laughter.)

I asked Jungshin if they have any photo taking for fashion magazines. He anwered they would take photo for two magazines.

A fan before me talked him about their Taiwan schedule. After that, Jungshin asked the manager, "Do we go to Taiwan?"

It seemed he really didn't know.

Next Jonghyun, I said, "I was surprised to see your acting in the MV."

Jonghyun was signing, but he stopped his writing, looked at my face and said, "Uh? I didn't act."

I lost my words, but I tried to wake up. "I mean your face expression." Jonghyun said, "Ah Thank you."

Next Yonghwa, I said, "Are you accustomed to the tight leather pants?"

Yonghwa said, "Ha~ No. That's too hard to take off. Oooo too hot~"

"But we fans are happy to see." Yonghwa laughed and said, "Then I will wear it often."

Then suddenly he waved his body and said, "I love you!" I was like ????? Yonghwa waited my word for 4 seconds.

Then Yonghwa said again, "I love you!" But I shook his hand and ran away to Minhyuk.

Next Minhyuk, "I am enjoying watching Sekwang."

Minhyuk said, "Ah Thanks. How long haven't we met? How long have you not been?"

I said, "Uhhh it's my first time."

Minhyuk said, "Wow it's your first time. I thought we've met before long time ago."

I said, "I will watch your drama today too."

Minhyuk, "Please watch and enjoy it."

After the event.

Jungshin: Aren't you tired ?

Fans: No!

Jungshin: Ehhh your eyes are half closed already.

Yonghwa: I am going to date from today.

(Fans cheered.)

Yonghwa: I mean it. I will go out to drink today.

(Fans cheered again.)

Yonghwa: Uh? It's not what I expected. It's my April fool's day joking. If I drink, I can't sing.

Jonghyun: I will join Shinee from today.

Fans: Kyaaaaa!!

Yonghwa: I will join 2AM from today.

(Fans cheered less)

Yonghwa: I am less popular than him. Jungshin will quit today. Minhyuk will do acting only from now.

Jungshin! Thanks for your effort till now. Speak your last word to fans.

Jungshin: (sobbing) Thank you for your support till now.

Jonghyun: You are not funny at all.

Yonghwa: Yeh you are really not funny. I used to say the funniest member is Jungshin. But actually I lied.

You are really not funny, too boring. Jungshin is boring. Ah boring. But it's April fool's day joking.

But Minhyuk is really boring. That's not a lie.

Jonghyun! Don't you have anything to say?

Jonghyun: Uh? Let's work hard from tomorrow.

Yonghwa: What work will you do tomorrow? I and Jungshin will go to Star King filming tomorrow.

(Jungshin showed cute acting like a spoiled child.)

Jonghyun: I go to a practice of Colin. Please promote it a lot.

(Then Yonghwa passed mic to Minhyuk)

Minhyuk: Finally our promotion of comeback week finished. Please support us next week too.

(Yonghwa disheveled Minhyuk's rear hair. His hair was gelled, so it became like a horn.)

Minhyuk: Ah~ I have next schedule!

(But Yonghwa disheveled again.)

Yonghwa: Everyone, what will you eat as dinner? Do you have dinner appointment?

Fans: Let's go for dinner together!

Yonghwa: You mean we go for dinner together with you?

Jonghyun: Oh Let's go. Call!

Yonghwa: Call! Please make a reservation first and wait. We are not sure if we come or not.

Jonghyun: Thank you so much everyone. Ahaha It's a Fool's day joking.

3:

Fan: Your eyebrow wave in the MV was great.

Jungshin: Eyebrow wave kkk

Fan: Don't your brothers tease you about it?

Jungshin: They do, of course.

Fan: But I loved your eyebrow.

Jungshin: I realized it after I watched the MV, ah I did it again.

Fan: Then you didn't intend it.

Jungshin: I didn't.

Fan: But it was great. Please show it often.

Jungshin: Ah I see. Thanks.

Fan: I am sad because there's none of your song in the album.

Jonghyun: I am too.

Fan: Why was that?

Jonghyun: I was too greedy, I couldn't finish it.

Fan: I will expect Jonghyun's songs in next album. Good luck to Colin too.

Jonghyun: Ehehehe Thanks.

Fan: Ah! Why the stylist folds your pants end?

Jungshin: I don't know... I hate it too.

Fan: Thanks for your great singing today and thanks for showing us your forehead.

Yonghwa: Forehead kkkk.

Fan: And you flew kiss. Thank you very much.

(Yonghwa said something. I didn't hear. Maybe the same I love you. I was so embarrassed.)

It's for massaging your back.

Yonghwa: Wow it's exactly what I need. Thank you.

(Then shook hands, Yonghwa held my hand with both hands. I was embarrassed again.)

Fan: CD...

Yonghwa: Can I keep it? (I laughed, my face almost exploded. Yonghwa gave me my CD.)

Fan: I saw Segwang on TV yesterday. Can I see today too?

Minhyuk: Yes you can. Please cheer it a lot.

Fan: I am watching the drama on TV.

Minhyuk: Thank you. Have a nice evening.

Fan: Segwang fighting!

(Minhyuk waved me till I went far)

4:

Jungshin: How many CDs did you buy?

Fan: (just smiled) Jungshin, don't you have plan of drama?

Jungshin: No. Not yet.

Fan: I will watch if you appear in it.

Jonghyun: Your handwriting is great.

Fan: You became very handsome.

Jonghyun: Ah... yeh (shy smile)

Fan: I am sure your drama will be daebak.

Jonghyun: Thanks.

Yonghwa: (As soon as he saw me) Ah I didn't read it yet.

(The letter book from DC Yonghwa gall, she gave him the day before.)

Fan: How can you read it so quickly. Take your time and read it later slowly.

cr: DC Yonghwa gallary & CNBLUE gallary

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Trans] Apr.2 KBS Hello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMDZnKDk6ww&feature=youtu.be

1:52~

Shin DW: Recently what kind of worry do you have?

Yonghwa: Jungshin keeps growing.

Jung CW: How much did he grow?

Yonghwa: After debut, 1.5cm

Jungshin: No 3cm, 3 or 4cm. (Maybe after his profile is announced)

Shin DW: Are you still growing?

Jung CW: How tall are you now?

Jungshin: I am 187cm now.

Yonghwa: People think I am short.

Shin DW: Lee Jungshin doesn't want to grow any more, but he grows, that's his worry.

Yonghwa's worry is he looks relatively short.

Jungshin: I worry I may grow too much. When I see Kim Tae Woo sunbaenim, I worry, "Ah if I become like him, what should I do..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nZsvUftGlrI

0:0~

Jungshin: When I get into my room after shower, Yonghwa hyung is lying on my bed,

and says "Come on, come on." Hyung loves skinship(touching) that much.

Don't think strangely!

Youngja: You spoke strangely.

Shin DW: Are you declaring a coming-out?

Youngja: Say you two love each other!

Shin DW: Now celebrities of our country may speak it stately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tGFOxK_2mEM

0:0~

Jung CW: Jung Yonghwa ssi, Are you fearless? People of big eyes feel fearful.

K.will: That's why you guys said I look fearless.

Yonghwa: We all four members of CNBLUE feel fearful.

Jung CW: What kind of fear?

Yonghwa: When we went to a horror movie, we wore cap and mask.

Jung CW: Not to be recognized?

Yonghwa: Yes. We went there. Nobody was frigntened. Only we four kept on screaming.

Jugshin: We even spilt pop corn.

Yonghwa: So people looked at us wondering who we were.

Jung CW: Four masked men were frightened.

cr: @akanzh @CNGuitarFreak

Torrent link: http://www.mediafire.com/?f1ypecd42qqd4n4

KBS Hello edited scenes (You will see why it was edited.)

Yonghwa: (After coming-out scene) We use seperate rooms. So we don't have much time to talk.

I just went to brothers' rooms for conversation.

K.will: What conversation are you going to do on the bed?

Yonghwa really touched Jungshin a lot. He rubbed Jungshin's thigh for the whole filming time.

And he slapped Jungshin's back some times.

Jungshin is the same. He likes skinship as much as Yonghwa.

There was time to introduce CNBLUE new song. Yonghwa and Jungshin were standing.

Suddenly Kim Taegyun put his head between Jungshin's legs. Jungshin was surprised.

They tried to sing again, but another person put his head.

The audience went crazy. Jungshin and Yonghwa were puzzled.

Next time, Jungshin stood with his two legs stuck together.

But MC Shin Dong Yeop said, "Youngja wanted to do it too."

Then she opened his legs and put her head between the legs.

While talking about the skinship couple story,

(The wife chews food then gives it to her husband to eat.)

MC asked Yonghwa if his girlfriend gave food she chewed, he would eat it.

Yonghwa answered, he might do it for her once, but he couldn't continue it.

MC asked again, "What will you do if she continues to do it to you?"

Yonghwa, "I will feed her what I chewed."

MC asked again, "If she keeps doing it?"

Yonghwa said, "I will do the same to her untill she stops it."

cr: DC Yonghwa gall.

Guest Starylosophy

Does anyone know if CNBLUE are still endorsers of Holika Holika? Heard that Jung Il Woo is their new endorser T_T

Guest shikonari

Does anyone know if CNBLUE are still endorsers of Holika Holika? Heard that Jung Il Woo is their new endorser T_T

When I was in Myeongdong this past weekend I'm 90% sure I remember seeing their picture there, so I think they still are? >< I wasn't really paying much attention though T_T

Guest lhizbrit

When I was in Myeongdong this past weekend I'm 90% sure I remember seeing their picture there, so I think they still are? >< I wasn't really paying much attention though T_T

Sorry to butt in your conversation, but i think everyone here in the forum would like to know this.

CNBlue might not renew their contract with Holika Holika this year, so don't be surprised if they changed endorser.

This is what someone from Holika told us when we met him during CNBluestorm in BKK concert.

From my point of view, it is better for the boys to endorse something that will show more of a tough image, being a rock band and since

they want a transition of their type of music. Though I wouldn't want them to endorse a beer.. as this might send a wrong signal to the youngs.

Just my random thought...

Guest Starylosophy

Sorry to butt in your conversation, but i think everyone here in the forum would like to know this.

CNBlue might not renew their contract with Holika Holika this year, so don't be surprised if they changed endorser.

This is what someone from Holika told us when we met him during CNBluestorm in BKK concert.

From my point of view, it is better for the boys to endorse something that will show more of a tough image, being a rock band and since

they want a transition of their type of music. Though I wouldn't want them to endorse a beer.. as this might send a wrong signal to the youngs.

Just my random thought...

I see thanks shikonari and lhizbrit!!

I would agree with you, but would love to see their pics plastered all over Holika Holika shops thou. Let's hope they will get an better endorsement deal!

Guest fabiolanoir

I see thanks shikonari and lhizbrit!!

I would agree with you, but would love to see their pics plastered all over Holika Holika shops thou. Let's hope they will get an better endorsement deal!

Well as long as they're still doing Bang Bang.  Hopefully with the popularity of Minhyuk's drama and hopefully Jonghyun's upcoming drama, more endorsements will come CNBLUE's way.  Whatever happened to their deal with Sony Ericsson?  I loved those Xperia CFs.    And does anyone know CNBLUE's schedule for April?  They don't really have many opportunities to do live music shows in Korea so I was really hoping they would appear on Hyori's show "You & I" before they're done promoting.  I truly don't get why Mnet would let Busker Busker play live and not allow CNBLUE (who is signed with them) the same opportunity.  It's like they're undermining their own artists if this is true.

CNBLUE appear in SBS You&I, they will film on Apr.10.

Contracts with Sony Erricson, The Suit House, Holika Holika are all over.

CNBLUE is chosen as new CF model for CJ Olive Young.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1032&newsid=20120405091409671&p=ned

Olive Young is a big company of cosmetics & beauty. It's really a good news.

New CF seems to be filmed 2 weeks ago, will be aired on TV in April.

CNBLUE seem to keep their luxurious and noble image. They never do food commercial.

(But I want to see their CFs of donut, coffee, ice cream or chocolate... )

Guest MissBlue

CNBLUE appear in SBS You&I, they will film on Apr.10.

Contracts with Sony Erricson, The Suit House, Holika Holika are all over.

CNBLUE is chosen as new CF model for CJ Olive Young. New CF will air in April.

http://media.daum.ne...091409671&p=ned

Olive Young is a big company of cosmetics & beauty. It's really a good news.

New CF seems to be filmed 2 weeks ago, will be aired on TV in April.

CNBLUE seem to keep their luxurious and noble image. They never do food commercial.

(But I want to see their CFs of donut, coffee, ice cream or chocolate... )

I was waiting for them to film You & I ... aaah my dream come true .. I hope they do their best live performance 

Guest moony8705

They won on M Net Countdown!!! (I watched it live) I can't believe it... People have been telling me that there is no way they would win with all the groups that are having their comebacks and I've been saying don't underestimate the fans and the appeal of uri boys... It's not just the Boices that buy or listen to their music. CN Blue has mass appeal. I can't wait for the other music shows~

Since I'm posting... I love their new stuff. I always do. Even though it's not what they wanted, I can still see their improvement as musicians. My favorite has to be "Still in Love".

Oh, also, when they were off touring the world, they somehow became... sexy... I've never thought this about them, but suddenly, it's like O.O when did this happen?

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread~ especially Saturn.

Always and forever proud to be a Boice.

CN Blue, fighting!

M!Countdown : CNBLUE win #1 :w00t::D

M!Countdown : Hey You :wub:

I'm so happy, congrats CNBLUE!! I love their music. Ear Fun is a great album, all the songs are beautiful. I hope they'll win more and more awards.

Honestly, I was a bit  worried for their comeback, not for the quality of their music because they're talented singers, musicians, composers and songwriters but because this month is so rough with all the comebacks (Shinee, 2AM, Shinhwa) but they did it, I'm proud of them.

General public loves their music.

Also I'm glad that in their speech they respect Shinhwa, they did it with DBSK and now again with Shinhwa, they really respect their seniors, I like that.

Guest luna1430278013

i am so so happy …aaaaaaaaaaaaaa…..blood is rushing to my brain so fast…my head explode …….

the first win is always amazing

keep on cnblue

CNBLUE always number 1

triple crown triple crown triple crown

all kill all kill all kill all kill

i love it when the boys thank us.. T T

So they don’t have to play with the ribbons this time. Play with the trophy!

CONGRATULATIONS CNBLUE

BOICE ARE PROUD !!!!

Guest checkinout

First off, congratulations to CNBLUE for their win at MCountdown! So happy that they won despite the very stiff competition around them!

Some of you may have read about the CNBLUE school, the school that CNBLUE built in Burkina Faso that just opened this year. The boys will continue to fund the operating cost of the school, providing education to kids in a country that is ranked lowest in the world in terms of literacy level. I'm so proud of the boys for this - they are showing that even though they are still a relatively new band and probably considered only moderately successful as compared to the other giant groups out there, that does not stop them from going all out and giving back to society. I love that they are committed to this cause for the long term, it's not a one time donation but an ongoing support... that to me speaks volumes of their sincerity.

kay77 or ladyoflake@livejournal posted a vid and translated excerpts of the video with more details on what's happening at Burkina Faso and what the boys are doing to help. You can read it in her livejournal - it's an open post: http://ladyoflake.livejournal.com/287503.html

I'd also mentioned in my previous post that we are creating a website to showcase CNBLUE's music, in particular their live performances and self-composed songs. English translations of the website is still in progress, but I'd wanted to share this page that lists the songs that CNBLUE members have participated in be it lyrics, music or arrangements with links to good quality videos of their live performances. Personally, I've been hoping for a website like this where I can go back to whenever I have my urge to watch their great concert performances so I hope you'll find it useful too!

http://cnbluetheband.com/self-comp/

Feel free to bookmark it as we'll be adding more vids to this list, and spread it around especially to those who are not aware of the true talent that is this band. :rolleyes:

Guest luna1430278013

CNBLUE SCHOOL at Burkina Faso AFRICA

20120320_169114.jpg?w=594&h=397

20120320_169112.jpg?w=594&h=397

20120404_1855314.jpg?w=594

God bless you cnblue

great inspirational achievements

reinstalling our hope in humanity kindness towards the less fortunate

proud to be part of your fandom and making this happen by going to your concerts & buying your albums ^_^

great excuse to spend money …it is for a good cause ….boice mothers will be happy to hear that 

CNBLUE FIGHTING !!!!

Gaon Chart releases chart rankings for March 25th – 31st

Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking :

1. CNBLUE – “Hey You” :wub:

2. Taeyeon (Girls’ Generation) – “Crazily Missing You (‘The King 2 Hearts’ OST)”

3. Busker Busker – “Cherry Blossom Ending”

4. 2AM – “I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me”

5. Brave Men (‘Gag Concert’) – “Wait and Get Ready”

6. Big Bang – “Fantastic Baby”

7. SHINee – “Sherlock (Clue + Note)”

8. Busker Busker – “Ideal Type”

9. Park Jimin – “Over The Rainbow”

10. Shinhwa – “Venus”

Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking :

1. CNBLUE – ’3rd Mini Album Ear Fun’  :wub:

2. SHINee – ‘Sherlock The 4th Mini Album’

3. Busker Busker – ‘Busker Busker’

4. B1A4 – ‘The B1A4 IGNITION’

5. Various Artists – ‘The Moon that Embraces The Sun OST (Special Edition)’

6. TVXQ – ‘Still (Japanese Single)’

7. Various Artists – ‘Dream High 2 OST’

8. Shinhwa – ‘The Return’

9. Park Hyo Shin – ‘Gift : E.C.H.O (Special Album)’

10. Big Bang – ‘Alive’

cr: Allkpop

CONGRATULATION CNBLUE!!

I'm so happy that they top both physical album and digital single, they're definitely the best. I hope they'll win a lot of awards. General public & Boice love these 4 handsome and talented men.

Minhyuk ♥ Jonghyun ♥ Jungshin ♥ Yonghwa ♥ CNBLUE ♫

Archived