[drama 2004] Love Story In Harvard 러브스토리 인 하&#48260

Guest babiichink

Guest rockerbabe

I had an enjoyable time watching Love Story in Harvard.

Set against the beautiful backdrop revolving around Harvard, the story depicted the desires, ambitions, struggles and love lives of four protagonists.

They had one common characteristic, which was, they were focused in pursuing what they wanted or believed in. They would work relentlessly to achieve their goals and hearts’ desires, regardless of any obstacle that would obstruct their way.

In this particular aspect, Kim Hyun Woo (Kim Rae Won) had my utmost admiration. I admire him for his firm determination in his unrelenting pursuit of justice, despite the continual obstructions that were cast his way. He never ceased to press on, in achieving his goal. Even when his opponent employed unscrupulous methods to stop him, he was unstoppable. Whatever attacks his opponent directed at him, he counter-attacked with equal intensity. Eventually, his persistence and hard work paid off. He accomplished what he set out to do and emerged the ultimate winner.

In the aspect of love, Hyun Woo and Lee So In (Kim Tae Hee) shared a very sweet and touching love with each other. Loving scenes of them warm my heart and delight me immensely. They never failed to make me smile. Their love transcended the boundaries of space and endured the passage of time. Even when they were separated geographically over a long period of time, they had never stopped loving each other. In fact, their love grew deeper during this time.

On the other hand, Hong Jung Min (Lee Jung Jin), Hyun Woo’s classmate and opponent in the law arena, was deeply in love with So In too. But his love was never reciprocated no matter how hard he tried, as So In’s heart belonged to Hyun Woo only. Despite this, Jung Min was unable to forget So In. His deep love for her remained steadfast. This in turn hurt Yoo Jin Ah (Kim Min), who was hopelessly in love with him. Although she knew in her heart that Jung Min would never love her, she was willing to contend with having him physically, without the involvement of love.

I love the chemistry between Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hee.

Personally, I feel that they have great chemistry together.

In my opinion, they sizzle on the screen, especially when they kiss.

As for Lee Jung Jin and Kim Min, I think they make a compatible pair.

It would have been nice if they could be together in the show.

Overall, the scenic setting, enchanting music, combined with an attractive cast, provided me with a pleasurable watching experience.

Nice! Awesome... enjoyed reading this..

and also, I actually felt the same about the chemistry between KTH and KRW.... :D

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive never watched this drama, but i've always been interested in it

is it one of those sad sob stories?

would anyone have any of the episodes in ysi or megaupload links?

Hi hi ~~~ teeny ~~ ^____^

WELCome to the thread ~~~

Nope, this drama is definitely not a tear-jerker one, although it has its moving, touching parts ~~

It actually has an inspiring story theme ~~ The love story of a pair of Harvard students was very well portrayed by Rae Won + Tae Hee ~~~ :wub:

& it has a VERY SATISFACTORY ENDING ~~~~~ ;) U will definitely LOVE it ~~ :D

Here below are links available for downloads, the rest of the episodes will be uploaded 1 by 1 , pls check it out closely ~~ :P

Episode 5, 6, 7, 8 ~~~ (all credit to hurtwou ^^ )

http://tian-chung.net/LSIH/

HI hi ~~~ Valentino, Jacq, & all ~~~ ^_____~

Episode 13 ----- enJOY ~~~

My most most fav. of all episodes ;)

Love.Story.in.Harvard.Ep13

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0GUPEVI...0V01LGQSE5NYNPA

Episode 13 link will expire in a day, download QUICK ~~ ><>< :P

hihi ~~ Valentino, jacq ~~ & all ~~ ~____^

Episode 14 ------ ^O^~~

The gorgeous couple's changing 'Forever Love' wows :wub: :wub: in the beautiful wedding ~~

Love.Story.in.Harvard.Ep14

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3VEPUFA...8C0E92XA3DWLK8J

Sp thkss to serene ~~ <33 :)

ep14.jpg

Guest Valentino81

Wanted to share wome pics with you guys - the one I found in yesasia website which is selling LSIH DVDs.

p1003951662a8sj.jpg

p1003951662b0df.jpg

p1003951662c3fg.jpg

p1003951662d6mt.jpg

Middy,you told me about them changing the ending..Did they release the actual ending of LSIH? I am soooooo curious. How did ppl knew about the ending even before LSIH was ever released? :P (just curious, but I am very comfortable with the current ending)

Guest gracecps

hi hi.. i've been wondering wat happened to the 700++ pages of this thread..went missing jz like tht? so sad knowing it.. i've been following each pages till recently i have a major exam to handle n i neglected this.. anyone can tell me wat happenned?

i have some contacts here but i've lost them cos i renewed my account... they are midnightblue, valentino81 n hurtwou..i would like to contact them again...

i've dl-ed some episodes of LSIH n im still lack of episode 1-3, 9-16... i hope anyone here can help me out with this.. i really wanna have a full collection of LSIH... really love it.. altho i watched it b4 already on tv.. hehe..

:D

hi hi.. i've been wondering wat happened to the 700++ pages of this thread..went missing jz like tht? so sad knowing it.. i've been following each pages till recently i have a major exam to handle n i neglected this.. anyone can tell me wat happenned?

i have some contacts here but i've lost them cos i renewed my account... they are midnightblue, valentino81 n hurtwou..i would like to contact them again...

i've dl-ed some episodes of LSIH n im still lack of episode 1-3, 9-16... i hope anyone here can help me out with this.. i really wanna have a full collection of LSIH... really love it.. altho i watched it b4 already on tv.. hehe..

Hi hey ~~~ gracecps ~~ ^_____^

How U doing? I remember U ~~~ soo nice to see U r back ~~ :D

hee... I'm midnightblue = Middy ~~ :P

*sigh sigh sigh** Around 2 weeks ago, Soompi crashed, all the old threads in every section were gone ~~~~

I was totally shocked, & like you, soooooo sad to see the old thread was gone forever ~~~ :( :(

(As you know, there were abundantly AWESOME, Fantastic pics, Gifs, artworks, caps, & all those interesting msges of Harvarders / non-harvarders ...... I soo much missed them ......... :( )

Now, we Harvarders gotta work together to re-build it, to replenish back all those goodies of the drama, of the lovely LSIH couple ~~~ Hope you can also help us out ... post the goodies that U like, or from any source..... THANKS ~ :wub::)

LET US ALL GET FIGHTING ~~FIGHTING ~~~ making the thread even better than before..... 0cc2540f.gif

(O....hurtwou is really busy with school now.... & here U see Valentino has been posting frequently... :) )

gracecps ~~, as you see the post above, U can d/l Epi 5 to 8, 13, & 14 ~~~

& the rest of the episodes will be coming ......... ;)

Guest karkaren88

Hi hey ~~~ rockerbabe ~~ ~____^

hehe... have you seen these?

More *sigh * caps on the wedding :wub: :wub: ( Episode 14 ) ------- ^O^~~

0c9a1f16.gif

b784910c.jpg

40d85b5c.jpg

aw.... always love the wed pix! so pretty. krw is so handsome in the tux and kth is so pretty in the wedding dress. <3

they are together at last!!

love them!

do you guys have any other clips of them together? thanks!!! :)

Hihi ~~ hazel_witch ~~ ^____^

do you mean those clips of the couple working behind the scene, of NGs & interviews?

Here hurtwou's link to some of those clips ~~ , & I'll re-up more complete set of those Wonderful behind the scene videos ~~ ;)

http://tian-chung.net/LSIH-NGz/

here I've uploaded a complete set of 9 clips of this Fantastic video ....

Kim Rae Won 1-Hour Special ----- ^O^~~

-- Interviews of the 4 main casts,

-- NGs,

-- many interesting behind the scenes including Rae Won + Tae Hee rehearsing singing songs in the car for the part in Episode 7 ...... :wub:

***A MUST-WATCH ~~ :D

hvv_1001

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15T7HCU...ID3S266VOI4HU29

hvv_1002

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0O1WKML...GY3ERHVX2BYTZXC

hvv_1003

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1J9L83X...Q81GGD9LRKUFO7W

hvv_1004

http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2ZPROWZ...5Y2IF8LPISCVUI6

hvv_1005

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15L689B...RA3M7T59ZTAN1KY

hvv_1006

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02HRHBV...SG2Z7H1V6G1TYYL

hvv_1007

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3KMAPKF...4B26TYTKSNL6SOB

hvv_1008

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EJFRRW...9L1A86786D5SQ2W

hvv_1009

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=368RQG6...2E2EI90SF29K12G

A scene from 1 of the clips... that Hyun Woo, Alex, & all of their Harvard classmates taking graduation pics with Professor Keynes ----- I miss the late professor... -_-

057b.jpg

dc87fdc8.gif

A scene from 1 of the clips... that Hyun Woo, Alex, & all of their Harvard classmates taking graduation pics with Professor Keynes ----- I miss the late professor... -_-

057b.jpg

oo taken with MY yes MY digital camera!

Should I post my Love Story in Harvard adventure here...or just make a separate picture post? Or both?

oo taken with MY yes MY digital camera!

Should I post my Love Story in Harvard adventure here...or just make a separate picture post? Or both?

O.... HI HI ~~~ dear chrissejin ~~~~~ ^____^

I miss uuu so much ~~ <33 ...... esp since our old beautiful thread was gone forever............ :::___::: ... :P

Oyeah... I remember the graduation pics were taken from ur DC ... & haha... U r also in 1 of those clips above...not being shown clearly though.... ;)

YUP~~ SURELY ... would so appreciate ur re-sharing of ur adventure with the cast & the crew ~~ :D

O.... what u meant by 'make a separate pic post? or both? :huh:

HEY ~~ chrissejin ~~ why dun U wait to post at the start of the next page? ;)

EDIT: I'd prefer the reports are posted w/ related pics.... :P

hazel_witch ~~ & all ~~~ ^____^

here I've uploaded the complete set of 9 clips of the ....

Kim Rae Won 1-Hr Special ----- ^O^~~

-- Interviews of the 4 main casts,

-- NGs,

-- many interesting behind the scenes including Rae Won + Tae Hee rehearsing singing songs in the car for the part in Episode 7 ...... :wub:

***A MUST-WATCH ~~ :D

Wonderful caps from 'KRW 1-Hr Special' clips ~~~ :D

dc87fdc8.gif

----------

f9ac438a.gif

I had an enjoyable time watching Love Story in Harvard.

Set against the beautiful backdrop revolving around Harvard, the story depicted the desires, ambitions, struggles and love lives of four protagonists.

They had one common characteristic, which was, they were focused in pursuing what they wanted or believed in. They would work relentlessly to achieve their goals and hearts’ desires, regardless of any obstacle that would obstruct their way.

In this particular aspect, Kim Hyun Woo (Kim Rae Won) had my utmost admiration. I admire him for his firm determination in his unrelenting pursuit of justice, despite the continual obstructions that were cast his way. He never ceased to press on, in achieving his goal. Even when his opponent employed unscrupulous methods to stop him, he was unstoppable. Whatever attacks his opponent directed at him, he counter-attacked with equal intensity. Eventually, his persistence and hard work paid off. He accomplished what he set out to do and emerged the ultimate winner.

In the aspect of love, Hyun Woo and Lee So In (Kim Tae Hee) shared a very sweet and touching love with each other. Loving scenes of them warm my heart and delight me immensely. They never failed to make me smile. Their love transcended the boundaries of space and endured the passage of time. Even when they were separated geographically over a long period of time, they had never stopped loving each other. In fact, their love grew deeper during this time.

On the other hand, Hong Jung Min (Lee Jung Jin), Hyun Woo’s classmate and opponent in the law arena, was deeply in love with So In too. But his love was never reciprocated no matter how hard he tried, as So In’s heart belonged to Hyun Woo only. Despite this, Jung Min was unable to forget So In. His deep love for her remained steadfast. This in turn hurt Yoo Jin Ah (Kim Min), who was hopelessly in love with him. Although she knew in her heart that Jung Min would never love her, she was willing to contend with having him physically, without the involvement of love.

I love the chemistry between Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hee.

Personally, I feel that they have great chemistry together.

In my opinion, they sizzle on the screen, especially when they kiss.

As for Lee Jung Jin and Kim Min, I think they make a compatible pair.

It would have been nice if they could be together in the show.

Overall, the scenic setting, enchanting music, combined with an attractive cast, provided me with a pleasurable watching experience.

Hi hi ~~ Zhen Yin ~~ ^____^

THANK you so much for the sharing ~~ very nicceee ~~ agree w/ U totally ~~ :)

esp ....

"They had one common characteristic, which was, they were focused in pursuing what they wanted or believed in. They would work relentlessly to achieve their goals and hearts’ desires, regardless of any obstacle that would obstruct their way.

In this particular aspect, Kim Hyun Woo (Kim Rae Won) had my utmost admiration. I admire him for his firm determination in his unrelenting pursuit of justice .....

& I also admire Hyun Woo's relentless pursuit for his love for Soo In... no matter what obstacles laid ahead.... that made the ending of them happily together with triplets all the more so sweet, touching.... :)

I so enjoyed reading it..... looking forward to more of ur nice sharing ~~ Zhen Yin ~~ :D

Wanted to share wome pics with you guys - the one I found in yesasia website which is selling LSIH DVDs.

p1003951662a8sj.jpg

p1003951662c3fg.jpg

p1003951662d6mt.jpg

Middy,you told me about them changing the ending..Did they release the actual ending of LSIH? I am soooooo curious. How did ppl knew about the ending even before LSIH was ever released? :P (just curious, but I am very comfortable with the current ending)

Heyhey ~~ Valentino ~~ ^____^

Thankss for posting those pics .... I love the preppy look of the couple too. <33

O.... hehe... actually the viewers didnt really know how the story ended.... :P

only that the director & the production company, yielded to the overwhelming petitions from the viewers, revealed that they'd change it to a Happy ending ..... ( I believe that there're still around 4 episodes left to be aired at that time .... ;) )

Guest obbsaran

Hi hey ~~~ dear babiichink ~~~ ^0^~~~

wow~~ niceee cute pics arr ~~~ & THANkss for your nice treat ~~~ <33 :D

I LOVE it ~~~ like those pics that you chose, the OK love sign :wub: .....

I love the effect on the pic of Rae Won hugging Tae Hee ~~ & with the glasses..... really preppy & bright happy Harvard style... :D

Its a cute artwork, hehe... can it be a little bit bigger in size? ;)

-----------------

Here a bigger one to the pic above, & 3 other lovey pics ---- ^O^~~

............................................................................:wub: :wub:

1c443fac.jpg

fr: starsblog.com

Ohh.. I missed the 10th page celebration!! My late congrats and appreciation to all who hv contributed to the thread. <3

TQ all !! let us head to page 20th in no minute. ^.^^^

TQ for more caps. they look so sweet. OK!?! :D

Guest HappyGirl

o___O All the girls speak English better than the guys in this drama. How odd.

-->>Akemi

Yeah! Considering they are playing law students, they should at lease try to speak better english.

Guest obbsaran

Yeah! Considering they are playing law students, they should at lease try to speak better english.

I think rae won oppah speaks quite good english, considering he and Lee jung jin has practiced it in english lessons for 3 months before the shooting begins, as reported in the news. ^.^^

Kim min speaks the best since she has lived in the U.S. when she's small, and Tae hee unnie has more chances to speak since she's a college student.

Archived