Movies

• 55 Size (2008)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2.jpg

“You are my Rival!”

Actor Kim Jae Seung’s acting with DBSK’s Jung Yunho is like a declaration of a war. Kim Jae Seung is in MBC’s Mini Series ‘Heading to the Ground’, and he is Jung Yunho’s soccer rival ‘Lee DongHo’.

In the drama, DongHo and Jung Yunho’s character, Cha Bong Goon, have very similar skills, and because they have the same positions, they’re the ones to show a lot of rivalry. When Dongho (Kim JaeSeung) figures out that his lover Yunee (Lee Yunji) likes Cha Bong Goon, the awareness of rivalry rises.

“Oh, In real life, How can we become rivals? I’ll get bashed with DBSK’s 800,000 Cassiopeians, but in the drama, I have to (become rivals with him). Bong Goon has natural talent for soccer while DongHo is the type where he has to work hard on everything,” Kim Jae Seung explained.

Kim Jae Seung is experiencing a lot of fandom through ‘Heading to the Ground’. He was very surprised to see at least 100 fans of Jung Yunho at the filming sites. Also, he also gets very jealous when the fans immediately stop when Yunho says, “Shh!” after they shout “Oppa Hwaiting!” “Don’t mess with Jung Yunho Oppa!”.

“There are fans that are worrying if I will bother Yunho, but that’s not true. When we’re not filming, we hang out together. Yunho, who always has a good personality, sometimes sends me text messages. Yesterday, we were on the phone all day. Hahaha,” Kim Jae Seung said.

After Kim Jae Seung got casted for the drama and saw that Yunho was the rival, he told himself, “I can’t loose” to get him into shape. No matter how busy he was, Kim Jae Seung had weight training for at least two hours. He always had his snacks prepared, but now, he only eats chicken breasts. He didn’t want to be compared to Yunho, so he even got a perm for his hair.

(t/n: The remaining two paragraphs doesn't relate to Yunho)

Source: DNBN

Translated by: d0ngbangl0ve@DBSKnights

Shared by: DBSKnights

DO NOT REMOVE ANY CREDITS

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CmT2N1BMdEM/

Music video where he is cast..can see Kim jae Seung a bit in the end at the beach.

Credit Tudou.com

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived