• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barack Obama

-Country of Origin: Korea

-Weight: 74 lbs

-Height: 5 foot 2.5 inches

I'm NOT anorexic/bullimic, it's just that I have an EXTREEEMELYYYYYYY fast metabolism. I can't gain weight no matter how hard I try. The only good thing I can think of for being this skinny is that I can eat anything and everything I want to eat without worrying about my weight. :D I love meat.

Country of Origin: Australia.Vietnamese- Australian.

Weight: 40kg (88lbs)

Height: 155ish? (5 feet?)

i went to the doctors and weighed myself. found i put on a 5 kilos in like 2 years xDD. haha

i have a fast metablilism.

Guest e l o q u e n c e .

-Country of Origin: ? Wtf, United States? But I'm Asian ? LOL.

-Weight: 115

-Height: 5'2 and a half .

You guys make me feel fat BUT I'M DEFINITELY WORKING ON THE DIET T-T;

Guest fobmeister

Country of Origin: CBC

Weight: Currently around 124ish but I'm bulking so it's going to be a lot higher soon. I feel so skinny seeing all the chicks who weigh around 120 at my height...

Height: 5'4"

Heh it brightens me up to see so many short chicks here. I'm fine with being short, as long as I'm taller than the chick I'm dating.

Don't remember if I replied to this already or not, but I feel like this thread is beinging down the self esteem of a LOT of other soompiers ... because mainly just the skinny people are posting their height/weight.... :P

I'm pretty skinny so I'll refrain from further lowering peoples' self confidence harrharr ;;

Archived