[suggestion] To Make Soompi Better

Love1403

Dear soompi, I had been around the new soompi for some days.. And noticed something which I think can be fixed so soompi can be even better than it's already is, I just thought to list it up here about some stuffs I think would be great if it's was added. And I know the soompi team is still working on this new soompi, thank you for your works;*

1. In images, there should be something like "3comments" and such to know which one of our images had been commented on..

2. Our blog entries, I think they should shows up more proper and not just 1-2 sentence.. sometimes I blog an image too, but they won't shows up, that a bit disappointing.

3. I seen that if you add an URL to your status people can click on it to comment, but as usual I think there should be an comment opinion on that when we see such updates from our "home".

4.Getting back FOS 09 hearts, and not just normal FOS hearts.

5. There should be an button which says "next" when we are on our images, it's such an pain w/o and we have to click "back" each time to go see another picture.

6. An proper Fanfic list search.. Not by title, but by artists too.. Like sometimes I don't really care about the title,, but I'm like looking like example after an Yoobin and Nichkhun fanfic, so it's would be great to have such an list to search by artists.

7. Getting back PM pop up's

8. Option to create folders for our images.. It would be great to have that too, so we can divide between celebrity images or our images..

9. To customize our "profile pages" or "My cafe" our own ways?

10. Separated Profile picture and Forum avatar. + Getting gifs avatar back

This is what I noticed so far though, and I can't remember anything more currently;* Also some of the things listed up there is already known by the soompi, but some isn't so I hope this list somehow helped a bit.

Guest yeonhee.

They're trying to fix the pop up when you receive a message and separating profile pic & avatar. You just have to be patient.

Guest comicboyz4eva

Are they also working on getting quotes back into PMs? ^^; and signatures?

I'm actualy getting really confused without the quotes while PMing.

Guest tearsnever_drop27433

agreed with 6 and 7

but another thing i wanted to ask for

make the forum zoom in again

it look so small like this

i use to really like soompi bc its so easy to work with and so easy to see

now every thing just turn up side down

and i know i gotta get use to it

Guest Banana Peel

agreed with 6 and 7

but another thing i wanted to ask for

make the forum zoom in again

it look so small like this

i use to really like soompi bc its so easy to work with and so easy to see

now every thing just turn up side down

and i know i gotta get use to it

Really? You mean you see soompi as already zoomed in?

Mine's like zoomed out that I barely see the background color to the

forum. :/

I'm wondering what is the original meant to be size for soompi

right now...

Guest Babyblue1

am new to soompi & thought this was a great place for someone who like the korean artistes.

one thing that i wanted to suggest was the posting that members did.... many posting duplicate, especially gif of an artiste (mainly in individual artiste thread) which make the thread with so many pages but little info as most are duplicate. viewing 3-5 pages are equal to the most 1 page of info which i thought it's a waste of effort & doesn't make sense at all to post the same old gif over & over again.

Archived