Chocolate Pd Talks About Meeting Snsd

Guest Soy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fara_diggory

yeah...fany is a strong girl...

after what she's been through...

i know she become stronger day by day...

family of 9.... is forever...

15.08, come soon

Guest peasilla

omg, thats so touching...

i know wat Fany's feeling ): i had to live without a mom too!

well.. theres a stepmom.. XD, not the same tho.

wat fany said was really touching... ^^ im proud of the girls!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hello_world409

does anyone knw where i can watch this?

it's not on youtube :(

Doesnt air until the 15th(Saturday) in Korea, but you can always count on prot at youtube for the fast uploads of the show :D (It will probably be up early in the morning on Saturday)

Guest *lyrynne*

I can't wait to see this

tiffany's really brave to show the other side of him

i'm proud

poor kids though, they don't have much time to see their parents

and poor tiffany~

• 2 years later...
Guest yongseo12345

it's not my first reading fan account ,staff  account even artist account talking how they meet snsd,,,i surelly believe than rumor's go around which we don't  know if they have motive or they just hater's,,,,,after knowing snsd,,,if you don't like them your not human at all...

Guest KpoploveSM

This is kind of like a fan account... but not really. hahaha.

The PD of Kim Jungeun's Chocolate wrote a blog/entry on how he felt after he met the girls. It's really touching, but it's definitely a spoiler...

Just warning you... wink.gif

I think that even though girls groups just seem like girls who are happy and try to act pretty all the time, they are still people. When I first watched the video, I literally started crying really hard, and I usually don't cry. I felt that so bad for Tiffany. Also, I was thinking that a lot of people don't really appreciate their parents, but once they are in a situation like SNSD's, they really find out the true meaning behind family. I hope that SNSD will keep remain strong no matter what, because they are always our Soshi, and we will be their Sones!

Archived