What's The Best/most Expensive Present Your Gf/bf Gave You?

Guest kaypee123

Guest ima_robot

mmmmm the most expensive thing he gave me? it was a box full of x-mas presents.

he got me clothes and books ,really random stuff that i loved! and the last thing that was in the bottom of the box was a hello kitty swarovski crystal bracelet. i thought it was cute.

The most expensive give my girlfriend gave me was a baby. He sure is expensive to raise.

i like this one (: hehe

Guest hewoniex

Jeaaaaalous XD ahahah.

We're both still in high school and aren't working yet, so the most expensive gift he gave me was a necklace for our 4 months (LOL. I thought he'd give me this until our half-year ahaha). And it was engraved! I wear all the time hehe :] I wish I could get him something really nice though...He's from a really wealthy family (his dad's an owner of a business thing), and I can't really afford to get anything for him lately :/ (john teshing economy. Ughhh)

omg. this is almost exactly like me LOL. my boyfriend got us engraved necklaces for our 4th or 5th month (i forget), and his mom AND dad own businesses. they're pretty well off ]: and i feel bad cause whenever he goes to canada / mexico / whateverplace for vacations, he always gets me stuff.

he got me a kidrobot toy, engraved heart necklaces, couple t-shirts (LOl!), couple keychains that light up (they're like little turtles), and a lot of other things. he's so sweet :]

but right now hes away at mexico and i really missed him & i know how much he's obsessed with kid robot (-_- boys), so i got him 3-4 kidrobot toys which were damn expensive! (well for toys.)

+ 10$ shipping/handling.

Guest kaypee123

The most expensive give my girlfriend gave me was a baby. He sure is expensive to raise.

wow, thats really nice of him! good job!

Guest Unanimous

Tiffany & Co necklace and customize keychain.

Never told me how much they were, but looking at all the gifts he has given me, I can infer those were the most expensive.

Best gift, has to be the time spent with him. Bittersweet that it`s over.

Archived