What's The Best/most Expensive Present Your Gf/bf Gave You?

Guest kaypee123

Guest kaypee123

The present you will remember forever, or just presents in general
hehe i'm just curious what's the most expensive/best present you guys recieved from your bf/gf!

Mine was a Cartier LOVE bracelet for my 17th birthday :)

Guest juicejuice

kaypee: hehe i'm just curious what's the most expensive/best present you guys recieved from your bf/gf!

Mine was a Cartier LOVE bracelet for my 17th birthday

The Pink Panda: 5 nights of hotel fees in Paris <3

I have to say those are expensive gifts... WOW...those are nice gifts that money can buy. My boyfriend handcrafted a wooden photo frame with individual slots for 8 photos of us. I love it...Cherry wood... so pretty he even hurt his hand making it. He is so sweet....still with him <3

Wow nice gifts!

The most expensive present my boyfriend bought me was a Michael Kors bag and I bought him a PS3. Funny thing is we are not materialistic at all.

Best gift though was when he came to school with a heavy heavy backpack and asked me to hold some books for a bit, and when I opened his bag, it turned out he bought me the whole set of a book series I wanted :)

(This is going to be such a bragging thread lol)

Guest i?xxxx?you

Haha my girlfriend she got me a burberry Wool Blend Peacoat, Lv Daniel MM, Mavado watch and a Tiffany & Co Platinum ring.

Guest PhuongNguyen

Most expensive? Um, a 2,500$ computer. The best present he gave me... a message in a bottle, with a poem that he wrote in it. Oh, and a dog, = P the thing I adore the most in this world. He's actually the best present ever, but I don't really consider him as an item, so yeah.

My ex gave me a white Macbook last year.

I casually mentioned wanting it in the summer and by fall he purchased it for me. Kinda odd because he doesn't normally buy me presents (not even on birthdays, annis, valentine, xmas, u name it).

*edit*

my fave present wasn't the macbook, it was actually a bracelet he got for me a couple week after we met. The bracelet was significant of the start of our relationship, so it meant a lot to me even though it wasn't very expensive.

I casually mentioned wanting it in the summer and by fall he purchased it for me. Kinda odd because he doesn't normally buy me presents (not even on birthdays, annis, valentine, xmas, u name it).

Jeaaaaalous XD ahahah.

We're both still in high school and aren't working yet, so the most expensive gift he gave me was a necklace for our 4 months (LOL. I thought he'd give me this until our half-year ahaha). And it was engraved! I wear all the time hehe :] I wish I could get him something really nice though...He's from a really wealthy family (his dad's an owner of a business thing), and I can't really afford to get anything for him lately :/ (john teshing economy. Ughhh)

Guest NuChee

hahaha, we're both poor. too poor to afford to buy each other gifts like that.

but the best present?

his heart. (:

Guest Champagne*kisses

Most expensive? I guess diamond earrings my ex gave me for one of our anniversaries and also the laptop.

The Best? Of course my bf's heart and um well actually it is the notes/cards my current boyfriend gives me along with his gifts for me, I dunno it really touches me when he writes these to express how he feels about me and I cherish all of them.

Guest flyaway

most expensive: either ipod or a ds (ex)

the best: same ex hand-knit me a scarf for xmas I think? hahaha the material is really ugly and itchy and the color is so weird but i loved it...and wore it a lot. i still have it...kind of makes me sad to look at it

Guest LotusWing

The best and expensive presents were when my boyfriend bought flight tickets to see me. He lives in America, and I live in Denmark (long distance relationship). We went to Sweden together, and few months later he visited me in Denmark. Plan tickets from America to Sweden and to Denmark aren't cheap, and sitting in a plane for 9-10 hours isn't easy either. Having him in my life is the best present of all <3

Guest Alt.Loves.Ctrl

Not sure, but its either a swarovski heart necklace or this big me to you bear. (EX)

i think the necklace was more expensive, but i dont know o_O

Guest lilian21

*edit*

my fave present wasn't the macbook, it was actually a bracelet he got for me a couple week after we met. The bracelet was significant of the start of our relationship, so it meant a lot to me even though it wasn't very expensive.

WOW :o a macbook?!! lol *runs off to yell at bf*

For me, the most expensive "gift" my "bf" has ever given me is actually a ring...so he's TECHNICALLY my fiance now, but I still call him my bf for the sake of laziness.

As for the best gift...this ugly stuffed monkey he got at Chinatown the first week we dated. It's a brown monkey holding a huge banana...and so you can imagine (if you're over 18) what his friends said when I wrote in my blog that "I miss my monkey and his big banana" (no analogy/metaphor intended) one time.

Guest EmY16

The most expensive present my (ex) bf gave me was a necklace made of Bermudan silver. I think he gave it to me for my birthday or Christmas.

Guest White Star

mine was an ultraman broken part of a key chain that he used to keep in his wallet since he cant seem to throw it away.....i thought it was cute...so he gave it to me casually....

why i like it?

because he didn't go out of his mind trying to find and spent money on it.

it's a part of him that he kept for a while

because just like him.....even though it's just an old piece of plastic....i can't seem to throw it away.

Archived