비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest piano.1993

tumblr_liczolXyBJ1qbek2d.gif

^camwh.oring maknae :))

Kwang looks absolutely adorable as an MC for Inkigayo. He and IU look good together <3 Im expecting to see more photos of him :P

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Tweet: Doojoon, Rocky & Hongki

tumblr_lieeq1ZDZn1qft2au.png

Translation

skullhong: I just came back from the skin-care clinic which I hadn’t gone to in a long time kekeke my skin feels fresh…. Now i have to go workout

BeeeestDJ: @skullhong: Hey! Lets go bowling

RockyDamn: @BeeeestDJ: Is it finally time? Mr. Doojoon, is today the day? Everyone’s talking about bowling @skullhong

skullhong: @RockyDamn @BeeeestDJ: Hyungnim, are you good too?? keke

BeeeestDJ: @skullhong @RockyDamn: Until Tuesday, I’m working full-time…………

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

Guest piano.1993

^oh my god Dongwoon. I ...sigh...I don't even know how to describe my love for him now. I believe in terms of appearance our maknae is a total package :)

Guest shinhdeplol

Despite hitting jackpot with 2nd place in Japan Oricon charts jackpot, why are there only sighs?

Even though BEAST has come in 2nd as the debut single on the Oricon daily chart they are sighing with worries.

According to the Japan Oricon style, the debut single ‘Shock’ BEAST has presented this day sold a total of 10,902 copies of their album and got ranked 2nd place.

The record of 10 thousand copies BEAST has sold is similar to the first single sales of Kara and SNSD who are currently on a jackpot procession. Given that Japan is at a chaotic situation due to the earthquake and the nuclear danger, it is a huge accomplishment. It is an example that shows us that there is a chance BEAST will be the strongest male idol in the k-pop wave continuing the girl group solo system.

But to BEAST, this result isn’t just pleasing. This is due to the quake nightmare and nuclear danger currently in Japan that they’re worrying about.

One official said “It’s not a situation that we should only be happy” and “Even the agency members have more worries about the Japanese fans”.

BEAST was originally supposed to go to Japan in mid-March and promote but actually have cancelled this due to the quake aftermath.

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); ydj_love@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Taken from mybeastyboys.com

tumblrlidx4vf4171qc773a.jpg

tumblrlidx5gtx7u1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlidx9n5ovf1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlidxaejgps1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlidxblx3911qc773a.jpg

tumblrlidxc5m7li1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlidxdjmu8f1qc773a.jpg

C: as tagged // beastout @ tumblr

Guest nadyaDJ

shared ??

vppX7l.jpg

inkigayo gave giki his birthday cake in advance 

shared by gihyukho@tumblr

- lee gikwang inkigayo MC congratulation - thanks to laydeebutterfly for the correction 

wub.gif

S2loGl.jpg

keke same outfit 

tongue.gif only 1 post today... mianhae... 

Oh boy

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

C: 동운남신뽀 

XD i love how the boys all hav CK undies/boxers XD HAHA~ fan presents perhaps?

shared ??

inkigayo gave giki his birthday cake in advance 

*quoted image*

shared by gihyukho@tumblr

keke same outfit 

*quoted image* only 1 post today... mianhae... 

i dont think its a birthday cake  though? it says on the cake "lee gikwang inkigayo MC congratulation" 

Guest nadyaDJ

XD i love how the boys all hav CK undies/boxers XD HAHA~ fan presents perhaps?

i dont think its a birthday cake  though? it says on the cake "lee gikwang inkigayo MC congratulation" 

oh sorry... i don't really know about it because that's not my word actually.. keke gihyukho@tumblr posted that in her tumblr... anyway thanks for telling me... 

wub.gif

to make it less spamming

new DAILY OF BEAST 

wub.gif

8lcell.jpg

2hAc3l.jpg

NBKOwl.jpg

AND NEW BANNER 

w00t.gif

EmhPZl.jpg

cr:daum playb2st | shared by beastout@tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_lie2tiUsHQ1qa6im7o1_500.jpg

C: doomee @ tumblr

Dork Seob :D

B2ST’s Kikwang & IU reveal their feelings about their “Inkigayo” MC debut

After successfully making their debut as the two newest MCs for SBS’s “Inkigayo” yesterday, IU and B2ST’s Kikwang shared their feelings on joining fellow MCs Jo Kwon and f(x)’s Sulli .

IU revealed, “I have experience MCing for another music program, but since ‘Inkigayo’ is live, I was extremely nervous. Jo Kwon and Sulli gave me a lot of advice and led us well, so I feel that my first episode with ‘Inkigayo’ went smoothly.”

Kikwang added, “I was, of course, nervous since it was my first debut as an MC, but I learned to become more natural in front of the camera through my experience on variety programs. I’m close friends with Jo Kwon as well, so it was very comfortable. I tried hard to enjoy it as I went along.”

He continued, “I’ve been watching ‘Inkigayo’ since I was little and always dreamed of appearing on it. The thought of introducing my juniors and seniors as an MC of the program makes me feel really proud.”

MC Jo Kwon rated their performance by stating, “I taught Lee Kikwang how to make opening statements with an impact, and I think he learned it all very well. The two are more than prepared for the job.”

Sulli concluded, “It’s obvious that they worked and prepared very hard for the role. I’m looking forward to having fun and working together as four.”

Source: Asia Today via Nate

C: myboyrobin @ mybeastyboys.com

alsld.jpg

alsld1.jpg

alsld10.jpg

alsld11.jpg

alsld2.jpg

alsld3.jpg

alsld4.jpg

alsld5.jpg

alsld6.jpg

alsld7.jpg

alsld8.jpg

alsld9.jpg

C: 현승아제발

fVeuh.jpg

YOSEOB FOR 3QR

:)

C: bestiz // tikaluph @ mybeastyboys.com

Guest shinhdeplol

12866652.jpg

12866652.th.jpg16414889.th.jpg44515166.th.jpg22467510.th.jpg

12935356.th.jpg11527827.th.jpg83558688.th.jpg67261311.th.jpg

61698033.th.jpg17144951.th.jpg67737189.th.jpg60398902.th.jpg

C: bestiz

[NEWS] BEAST’S YOSEOB: ‘I WANT TO SING A REMAKE OF THE DEEP NIGHT FLIES’

‘I want to sing a remake of the The Deep Night Flies during a concert.’

Beast’s Yoseob revealed his thoughts on taking on the challenge of being in a musical during the press conference for ‘Gwanghwamun Sonata’ at the Sejong Center in Seoul on the 21st of March.

Yoseob said, ” I felt very nervous and worried when I joined the musical. In order to avoid destroying these precious classic songs at such a large venue, I didn’t think much about it and just paid my full attention to singing them. I hope everyone will understand.”

He stated, ” The moment the songs played, I felt wobbly on my feet. He also expressed his ambition, “I was so nervous that I reached a stage where I couldn’t remember my lines and how I was supposed to act. After performing many times repeatedly, I hope to work hard and become a better actor.”

Yoseob also said, ” It would have been great if I had been able to sing a happy sounding remake of composer Lee Young Hoon’s song The Deep Night Flies during Beast’s encore concert. “, thus expressing his liking for the song.

SOURCE: NATE, BEASTCHINA

TRANS: yangting@mybeastyboys

Guest shinhdeplol

[sCHEDULE] MARCH 21ST – 27TH 2011

Monday, March 21st

[bROADCAST] MBC All My Love (DooJoon) – 7:45 PM KST

Tuesday, March 22nd

[bROADCAST] KBS Win Win (KiGwang) – 11:05 PM KST

[EVENT] KBS Japan Live – Hope Concert (BEAST except DooJoon and YoSeob) – 7:10 PM KST (KBS1TV)

Wednesday, March 23rd

[RECORDING] KBS2 100 Points Out of 100 (YoSeob)

Thursday, March 24th

[PERF] M! Countdown (JunHyung) – 6:00 PM KST

Venue : CJ E & M Studio (2nd floor)

[RECORDING] KBS2 Win Win (KiGwang)

[MUSICAL] GwangHwaMun Sonata (YoSeob) – 8:00 PM KST

Friday, March 25th

[PERF] KBS Music Bank (JunHyung) – 6:05 PM KST

[EVENT] Clride.n Fansigning – 1:00 PM KST

Venue : JeonJu Lotte Department Store (9th floor)

Saturday, March 26th

[PERF] MBC Music Core (JunHyung) – 4:05 PM KST

Venue : MBC Ilsan Dream Center

[bROADCAST] KBS2 100 Points Out of 100 (YoSeob) – 5:15 PM KST

Sunday, March 27th

[bROADCAST/PERF] SBS Inkigayo (KiGwang, MC and JunHyung) — 3:50 PM KST

[EVENT] GwangHwamun Sonata Musica Performance (YoSeob)

source : playb2st@daum | nate

compiled by Cherrie@mbb.wp

This week will be full of BEAST :w00t: Im definitely looking forward to Junhyung's performance with Wheesung ^^

^^ that cake is so cool!

a0089651_4d860fa785fc5.jpg

he looks so good in glasses ^^ love them on him

i was so happy seeing Kikwang on Inki~ i've missed seeing Beast on tv, im so glad that i'll be able to see at least him every week now ^^

i dont remember where i read it but is it true that Junhyung will be performing with Wheesung this week on music shows?

110322_yongjunhyungwheesungcollab-460x333.jpg

Singer Wheesung will finally be joined by his original guest-rapper, B2ST’s Junhyung, for his ‘Words that Freeze My Heart’ performances on music programs.

Last week, Wheesung had stood on stage with INFINITE’s Hoya because Junhyung’s group activities made it difficult for him to coordinate with Wheesung’s schedules. As such, Hoya had filled in for Junhyung on all three major broadcast programs.

However, Junhyung had strongly expressed his desire to stand on stage with his sunbae Wheesung, even if it meant changing up his group’s schedule. Reportedly, Junhyung said, “It was hard to stand on Wheesung’s comeback stage as I was chased by B2ST’s group activities, but I want to reschedule so I can make the respected sunbae’s stage shine more.”

The rapper’s ardent wish was finally granted, and now he’ll be performing alongside Wheesung for this week’s episodes of ‘M!Countdown’, ‘Music Bank’, ‘Show! Music Core’, and ‘Inkigayo’.

Wheesung has expressed his anticipation for the collaborative stage, and complimented Junhyung with, “A rapper who can control the tempo of emotion and logic with both skill and appeal”.

Their first stage of ‘Words that Freeze My Heart’ will be performed on March 24th’s episode of ‘M!Countdown’.

Source: Seoul News via Naver

credit: allkpop

anyways so sorry i dont have anything to share :sweatingbullets: but thank you guys for all the updates!

Archived