비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Heart<3

Omgsh, I'm looking forward to this! I hope it's with all members of One Way, that would be so epic!

Finally, they appear on a Japanese show for a longer time! It's just the slight pauses due to their limited Japanese that makes the overall atmosphere a bit awkward because they have to wait for the translator, hopefully they'll improve :) Yoseob was really cute ^^

The boys looked dazzling in their suits ^^

I just realised the skull brooch that's pinned on Doo Joon's suit, I have a ring of it xD

Omgsh, I'm looking forward to this! I hope it's with all members of One Way, that would be so epic!

But Michael Kim tweeted "Well sorry but im just producing it^^ ill sing next time~ ㅋㅋ"

so it might be Yoseob's solo song?

Guest Heart<3

But Michael Kim tweeted "Well sorry but im just producing it^^ ill sing next time~ ㅋㅋ"

so it might be Yoseob's solo song?

Awww, damn, I thought they were going to release a song featuring Yoseob, that would've been really nice to hear.

A solo song for Yoseob sounds awesome too :) Can't wait.

Guest b2st_lover_always

Finally, they appear on a Japanese show for a longer time! It's just the slight pauses due to their limited Japanese that makes the overall atmosphere a bit awkward because they have to wait for the translator, hopefully they'll improve :) Yoseob was really cute ^^

The boys looked dazzling in their suits ^^

I just realised the skull brooch that's pinned on Doo Joon's suit, I have a ring of it xD

I agree, b2st still need to brush up their japanese like a lot lot more..

But we can see that they were really trying especially hyunseung n yoseob.. and junhyung was like, "i dont really care, im gonna speak in korea and u translate"... haha..

But they were cute, looking all dazed n confused, tryin to figure out wats the mcs were saying… and hyunseung look more comfortable speaking out his opinion in this show..  :)

and lol at the mc that was exposing his stomach.. :D  it really made hyunseung and poor dongwoon freaked out.. hahaha..  :D

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110712 Hyunseung's new selca

r9wc.jpg

So cute <33333333

[PHOTOS] 110709 More photos of BEAST @ the press conference in Thailand

342796102.jpg

343380862.th.jpg342788853.th.jpg342788858.th.jpg342789375.th.jpg342790383.th.jpg

342791430.th.jpg342791436.th.jpg342792095.th.jpg342793635.th.jpg342793744.th.jpg

342795393.th.jpg342795402.th.jpg342795454.th.jpg342797390.th.jpg342797410.th.jpg

342797418.th.jpg342797840.th.jpg343373031.th.jpg343373572.th.jpg343376739.th.jpg

342794346.th.jpg342796400.th.jpg343339182.th.jpg343367696.th.jpg

343367889.th.jpg343367936.th.jpg343368125.th.jpg343368484.th.jpg

343379573.th.jpg343379752.th.jpg342793644.th.jpg342794313.th.jpg

C: sberrywaffle @ twitter

110711 しゃべくり007 (Shabekuri 007) Summary

Part 1 - LINK

(not so brief summary, this probably has errors since I’m really not fluent in Japanese hehe. correct me if I’m wrong!)

Beast performs Shock, then the hosts introduce them and give them a brief history of their debut in Japan. The hosts ask how many times they’ve been to Japan; Yoseob says “Japanese is very difficult.” (they don’t have their translators yet lol) The hosts ask if anyone in Beast speaks Japanese, since no one answered, Tokui (pretending to be a member) says that he kind of speaks Japanese. (LMAO) The hosts interview Tokui as a joke (being a Beast member) and he responds to their questions in Japanese, but a weird (Korean?) accent.

The other hosts ask Tokui to introduce the members. Tokui says “This is Beast’s leader” and points to Dongwoon. Dongwoon says that he’s the youngest (末子/sueko). Sueko isn’t really a common word in Japan, so the hosts jokingly mention “If you guys don’t speak Japanese, how come you know the word sueko?” More talking, then the translators come out. The hosts ask “Do you guys really not know how to speak Japanese?” The hosts translates, and Hyunseung says he does. Hyunseung says in Japanese that he had a fun time here and he would like to go home now. (LMAO)

The hosts ask if Beast knows about Shabekuri 007 (the show). Beast says yes, and they ask if Beast knows the name of the group (on the right). Hyunseung only knows Tokui Yoshimi. Then they ask if they know the group’s name on the left. Kikwang responds with “Sexy group?” They ask about the duo on the right and Doojoon asks if their group name is “テンパ (Tenpa/Temper? idk)”

Then they talk about their group name, “Beast.” The hosts ask if they think of themselves as beasts. Doojoon says no (what LMAO). Doojoon and Yoseob say no, and the hosts says “You guys don’t think of yourselves as beasts?” The six of them are kinda confused and they don’t say anything, and the hosts says “If you guys don’t think of yourselves as beasts, give up your group name!!” (LOL) Yoseob explains the meaning of their name (that Beast = beasts, but if you put the “so” in front of it, Beast = cool, which is what they were aiming for).

The host asks them to do a self introduction. Doojoon says he’s the leader and that he’s the father figure of Beast. The host asks him why he’s the father figure, and Doojoon says it’s because he protects/takes care of the group. (I was a bit confused at this part since they translated with 包み込んで which means envelope but I think it’s more or less the same thing) The host says “Isn’t that what a leader does? That’s not really fatherly.” Doojoon points and nods and agrees and the host is like “So I was right?” (Doojoon probably understood the “leader” part of it and just wanted to get it over with LMAO)

Yoseob introduces himself, and says he’s the main vocal. He also says he’s in charge of the cuteness in Beast, then does aegyo… He says that he can do a bird impersonation, and the hosts find this amusing because KARA (in a previous ep) did bird impersonations too. They mentioned that there are a lot of people who know how to do bird impersonations in Korea.

Host: Are bird imitations really popular in Korea?

Yoseob: Who in KARA knows how to do it?

Host: … I’m not trying to start a rivalry!! (laughs)

Then Dongwoon introduces himself. He says he’s in charge of the visuals in Beast, and the host says “Aren’t all of you guys in charge of visuals? Why is it just you?” And Dongwoon says that in Korea, he’s the coolest. (カッコイイ)

Kikwang introduces himself as a dance/vocal in Beast. He says he’s in charge of the “muscles” in Beast. The hosts ask if he did sports when he was in school, and Kikwang basically gives this long speech about loving exercising and relieving stress blah blah. The hosts comment that his answer was so long for such a simple question LMAO.

Next is Junhyung. He says that he is in charge of rapping in Beast. Then he says he’s in charge of Beast’s coolness, and the host jokes and says “Aren’t you in charge of rapping?”(This is funnier in Japanese I guess, the fact that Junhyung used 担当 in two different sentences instead of one lol) The host asks Doojoon if Junhyung has a shy personality. Doojoon says that he kinda has a shy personality, and right now, Junhyung feels like he is sitting on a seat of thorns. (asjfk lmao) The hosts tell him to relax and there’s no need to feel so nervous.

Hyunseung says that he is the “mystery” of Beast.

Hosts: What part of you is mysterious? Are you a Fushigi-chan? (I guess this is like the Japanese equivalent of 4d?) Are you like a “no one knows what you’re thinking” type of person?

Hyunseung: The fans call me a “person from the fourth dimension” and say “Oh, what a strange kid.” I also believe this. The other members as well.

Then the hosts change topics; they ask Beast what their favorite food is. Dongwoon (of course) says sushi and sashimi, Yoseob says ramen and takoyaki, then Hyunseung says “Pickled daikon!!” The hosts laugh and call him 4d (thumbs up!!)

They ask what Beast’s favorite Japanese celebrities are. Dongwoon says Aragaki Yui, Doojoon says Takeuchi Yuko, Hyunseung says Nakashima Mika and Utada Hikaru. The hosts call Kikwang “筋肉 (muscle)” and Kikwang says that he likes Watanabe Ken. They ask Kikwang to pose like Watanabe Ken (since their body types are similar? muscles? idk) Kikwang does this really embarrassing Watanabe Ken pose/impersonation.

Part 2 - LINK

(this one is more brief because i can barely follow along [vocabulary lol] it’s just 8min of them talking about food and ramen. again feel free to correct me whenever because i’m really unsure.)

They have the board and they show point 1. Point 1 is something like “I keep losing weight.” The host asks who it is, and Yoseob raises his hand. He says that no matter how much he eats, he won’t gain weight, even if he eats A LOT. The host says “If you don’t eat a lot, in 3 months you’ll become like this old man. You don’t want to become like that, right?” Yoseob says yes, he doesn’t want to turn out like that old man, then Fukuda (? sorry I’m really unfamiliar with this cast) becomes offended.

There’s more talking about food/weight gain, then Arita asks if the Beast members want to be someone who can gain weight easily… if they do, they’ll end up like him, and he lifts up his shirt to show them what would happen if they keep eating/gaining weight. More talking.

Then they get to the third point. Doojoon says that they don’t eat miso ramen. The reason being is that they always go to the ramen shop in Korea, and “unfamiliar taste of ramen” overcomes them with feelings of fear. Tokui gives Beast this “heartfelt” speech about understanding their inability to eat miso ramen because he has been that way before. He tells them to never give up, people can change, we can change, never give up. (about …. eating ramen LOL) Arita gives another speech about how there’s different types of ramens that come in many variations etc etc, “So why don’t you eat ramen everyday? If you eat ramen everyday, look at what you’ll become.” and lifts his shirt up again.

At the end, the host asks Junhyung what he thinks about the program, and if he was in agony being here. Junhyung says that although he didn’t say much, he was very indulged in the program and he had a lot of fun being here. (They all laugh because he basically sat in the back with a grumpy expression the whole time LMAO)

Source: f***yeahsohndongwoon @ Tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Kikwang to participate in Brave Brother’s new project

B2ST’s Kikwang will be taking part in producer Brave Brother’s sixth project album.

Brave Brothers recently made his first variety show appearances through shows such as ‘Knee-Drop Guru‘ and ‘Immortal Song 2.’

Originally, the participating artist for this upcoming project was kept a secret, but a music website recently revealed that it was none other than Kikwang. He and the Electro Boys, who are also included in the project, are now filming the music video for the song.

Fans are especially excited because this is Kikwang’s first solo song since his original debut days as ‘AJ‘ before he joined B2ST.

Brave Brothers has previously worked with artists such as Son Dambi, Jay Park, 4minute’s HyunA, Lee Minwoo, U-Kiss, Electro Boys, T-Ara’s Hyomin, VOS, Davichi’s Minkyung and many others.

Source & Photo: Newsen via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

Our boys love to camw.hore :lol:

tumblr_lo85hpnGiv1qan3tgo1_500.gif

C: keo-ni @ tumblr

Guest pigloveb2st

Hey..can i ask you guys a question? A Kpop Festival:musibank in tokyo.....Will KBS show it??And what time??

I really wanna watch it>.<Kamsa~~>.<

Guest shinhdeplol

Hey..can i ask you guys a question? A Kpop Festival:musibank in tokyo.....Will KBS show it??And what time??

I dont think KBS will broadcast it live from Tokyo Dome. Maybe the concert will be on air next week? Correct me if Im wrong, I havent been keeping up with news nowadays :sweatingbullets:

C: bravefamily @ YT // @B2STera

Guest yaninarey

[!] KBS Music Bank Live in Tokyo: is said to be aired on KBS July 22

Cred: @B2STera

Guest shinhdeplol

[GIF] 110712 All My Love - Doojoon

i1nym.gif

^ He looks as if he had been starving for years :lol:

C: joker-jh @ tumblr

Guest Aice 29

^ Ooh, I like the Brooklyn initials in bright colors inside his hat. And he is super busy. I think CUBE has the habit of overworking one member from their groups like Kikwang in Beast and Hyuna from 4minute. I remember reading that Hyuna was crying on "dancing with the stars" because she did not have enough time to practice for the show because she was busy with her comeback ( Btw, how close are the beast members to her? I don't think any of them has tweeted about her comeback or new song when it was released). Nevertheless, I'll be waiting to hear the rest of this digital single and for his mv. I read yoseob has a solo song coming as well with One Way! I hope that the other members will be able to have solo projects in the future because they each deserve their own attention.

FANCAMS

110712 BEAST haneda airport

110712 Beast Airport part2

This is totally random but this article mentions kikwang being close to Shinee's Onew : D. kikwang friends with Onew.. I can die now <3. Okay fangirl moment over lol.

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2011/07/trans-kikwang-is-close-to-shinees-onew.html

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110712 Dongwoon @ the airport

tumblrlo83vaixru1qc773a.jpg

tumblrlo83ubetyo1qc773a.jpg

C: GOOD MAN http://910606.net // beastout @ tumblr

[NEWS] 110712 Kikwang is close to SHINee's Onew

Beast Kikwang mentioned Onew in Japan’s “My Princess Official Guide Book”

- 다른 아이돌들과도 친하다고 들었습니다. 그 중에서도 가장 친한 것은?

자주 연락하거나, 만나는 것은 CNBLUE의 정용화, FT아일랜드의 이홍기, SHINee의 온유입니다. 저는 낯을 가리기 때문에 제가 먼저 말을 거는 것이 서툴어서, 연예인 친구는 그렇게 많지 않습니다. 지금 말한 3명과 가장 친하게 지내고 있습니다.

Translation

- I’ve heard you were also close with other idols. Who are your closest friends?

Friends I often contact and meet are C.N Blue’s Jung-Yonghwa, F.T Island’s Lee-Hongki and SHINee’s Onew. I don’t have that many celebrity friends because I am shy and not the type of person talking first with strangers. I’ve been close to those 3 I mentioned.

source: My Princess Official Guide Book

find source: http://b2stium.com/xe/771582

eng translation: aprilontokki + vivz @ soompi

taken from: Dkpopnews.net

Archived